What's new

What is expected from you as a Life Long Scientologist pt 1

Vinaire

Sponsor
That account is real to me. Thank you.

Currently I am getting calls from Flag that a Comm Ev has been called on me and that I should come to Flag to attend it.

I have no idea what is going on there since I haven't been on any Scientology lines for over a year. I was told that reports were written on me.

I told them to send me the reports. I don't think they are going to send them.

In any case, I am not interested in whatever they are up to.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron

Currently I am getting calls from Flag that a Comm Ev has been called on me and that I should come to Flag to attend it.

I have no idea what is going on there since I haven't been on any Scientology lines for over a year. I was told that reports were written on me.

They are important to themselves only.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

How about this as a thought:

Attend the proceedings and make detailed reports of it for ESMB so everyone can see what goes on.

You can show what Scientology has become.

And maybe, if you stay as objective as you can, and just provide a correct accounting of the exact events, it may someday be used to reform the craziness.

If there is anyone who could pull it off, I think it is you.

Just a thought.

Vinaire

Sponsor
How about this as a thought:

Attend the proceedings and make detailed reports of it for ESMB so everyone can see what goes on.

You can show what Scientology has become.

And maybe, if you stay as objective as you can, and just provide a correct accounting of the exact events, it may someday be used to reform the craziness.

If there is anyone who could pull it off, I think it is you.

Just a thought.

That will be quite a time consuming project. I have much better things to do.

This is probably some situation they have dreamed up. I have nothing to lose really. No friends to lose, no family to lose, no livelihood to lose, no enlightenment to lose.

So why bother?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That will be quite a time consuming project. I have much better things to do.

This is probably some situation they have dreamed up. I have nothing to lose really. No friends to lose, no family to lose, no livelihood to lose, no enlightenment to lose.

So why bother?

Other people are not so lucky to have so little to lose as you.

But, like I said.

Understood. I've made similar decisions in my life as well.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
The outcome of any Scientology Comm Ev has been predetermined for at least a couple of decades.

One's own testimony is entirely ignored. One is never confronted with one's accusers. Following correctly interpretted Ron Hubbard policies or technical issues is not a defense against any charges of which Senior Management already has decided one's guilt.

So what is the point?

Vinaire, you would only be found guilty of the one true crime in this universe: Being Here and Communicating.

Being unlawfully detained is a very strong possibility, should anyone be so foolish as to show up for such a thing.

These folks must think you have money to pay for massive Sec Checks at your own expense and whatever else they require you to do to avoid being Declared and Expelled on the spot.

The Sneakster

I knew I was getting declared for what I did the very second that I was taken off post.

Took them 5 months to hand me the issue.

But in my Comm Ev interviews, it was very obvious that declare was in order. They were just figuring how to word it, while I was answering their inane questions. They were not listening.

There was no "body of evidence". Pshaw.

Crappola.

Vinaire

Sponsor
I think that I got over any loss of being disconnected from Scientology Organization back in 1984. From that point on I have maintained a detached viewpoint even when involved.

By the way, Alanzo, which one is you in your avatar? :unsure:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great essay!

I had not seen that.

I respect that kind of critique as it is unbiased. The author isn't afraid to praise the good and workable parts of the subject and to me it makes the criticism of the crap more valid. He is able to distinguish and it makes him credible in my eyes.

I could relate to practically all that he stated having been on staff myself and working around the Sea Ogres while in LA on training (though fortunately the ones that I worked with directly were pretty cool.)

I do feel for those trapped in there and welcome their arrival into the free world.

I count my blessings that I somehow was sprung from the trap after only a couple of years.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think that I got over any loss of being disconnected from Scientology Organization back in 1984. From that point on I have maintained a detached viewpoint even when involved.

Good for you.

By the way, Alanzo, which one is you in your avatar? :unsure:

Which do you think I am?

Am I the hard-as-nails, spot-on untrained tech terminal extraordinaire, Davey Miscavige?

Or am I the guy who can make the most intense facial expressions you've ever seen and get paid millions of dollars to do it?

Or am I a gestalt of the two of them?

I can't answer for you. Only you know the answers for your self.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good for you.

Which do you think I am?

Am I the hard-as-nails, spot-on untrained tech terminal extraordinaire, Davey Miscavige?

Or am I the guy who can make the most intense facial expressions you've ever seen and get paid millions of dollars to do it?

Or am I a gestalt of the two of them?

I can't answer for you. Only you know the answers for your self.

Cruel reply! :roflmao: :roflmao:

everfree

Patron Meritorious

Good. I'm glad you're in a position where they can't really hurt you. Not all are so lucky.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Wow, Vinaire. I know you aren't freaked out about this- and that's cool- but it would be rather interesting to see what they wrote...

good luck with that.

happynow

Patron
That was beautiful. Thanks for posting it Emma. There were so many things that I'd forgotten or hadn't thought of in so many years. Hip hip hurray for the guy who wrote it. Sorry, I just had to do it. I'd totally blocked out the stupid hip hip hurray thing too. God that was stupid! I always felt stupid doing it then too.

Happy person

Pixie

Crusader
That was beautiful. Thanks for posting it Emma. There were so many things that I'd forgotten or hadn't thought of in so many years. Hip hip hurray for the guy who wrote it. Sorry, I just had to do it. I'd totally blocked out the stupid hip hip hurray thing too. God that was stupid! I always felt stupid doing it then too.

Happy person

Hi there happy now! Yes, the hip hip thing ALWAYS made me cringe, that was one thing that never felt right. Indeed, all this reading of other's stories is bringing a lot of what I had forgotten back too. That story was just so well written and articulate. Before I left the country, I remember an SO member coming to my door to try to 'get me back'. He was there all day and all night, he sat there naked from the waist up, had me on the phone to the bank for more loans.. but I'd have to pay 36K of a 'Freeloader' first because I 'left'. Er .. no.. I didn't leave.. I was frogmarched out of the org with my husband, verbally declared with no Comm Eve and slammed with a massive bill. It was sick, he said there were no trains to go back and told me he'd sleep on the floor. I was living in a 'studio' at the time so had no seperate bedroom. It was horrendous, and why didn't I have the strength to tell him to fuck of and get out of my space and what the fuck was he doing sitting there half naked? FEAR! Of what, I do not know, I had had so much of 'you're a degraded being, a 2d slut SP' shit I am sure now looking back there was just a body there and I had gone somewhere else. I'm only just beginning to remember all this stuff and will begin my own story although it may be muddled very soon indeed. I can understand the 'blocking out' bit, I have come to realise since being on this site just how much I have in fact managed to 'block out'.

happynow

Patron
Hey Pixie,

You are a good person. You're a freakin wonderful person. Just let go of all that old crap. Spoil yourself. You deserve it. How long have you been free now? It's so funny, now that I've been out for a while I have achieved total freedom. Yeah!! Sometimes I wonder if it was a good thing to suffer so much. Now I really appreciate the small things in life. Do people who didn't suffer like we did really appreciate the small things? I don't know, whatever.
I can't believe I'm back on here reading again. I love this place.
I really hope your life is better and you're happy. I have to go to sleep.

Talk to you later,
Suz

Pixie

Crusader
Hey Pixie,

You are a good person. You're a freakin wonderful person. Just let go of all that old crap. Spoil yourself. You deserve it. How long have you been free now? It's so funny, now that I've been out for a while I have achieved total freedom. Yeah!! Sometimes I wonder if it was a good thing to suffer so much. Now I really appreciate the small things in life. Do people who didn't suffer like we did really appreciate the small things? I don't know, whatever.
I can't believe I'm back on here reading again. I love this place.
I really hope your life is better and you're happy. I have to go to sleep.

Talk to you later,
Suz

Oh Suz! :bigcry: here we go again! Phew! :bigcry: What a lovely reply! You are so kind. Well I got out, kicked out.. kind of.. just under ten years ago, but for the next ten years continued to apply the 'tech' :eyeroll: of course to no avail. Then an old friend contacted me with a few links of the real truth about the church of which I was not in the least interested, as I was .. er.. quite fine thank you very much :whistling: thankfully he persisted and over that next six months I began to read, it became an obsession and I must have cried ever single day.

I registered on this site around the same time but couldn't really confront it so left it all there..it all got too much, but then someone else sent me this link.. a couple of weeks back and he's not even a scientologist and didn't even know I had been one! I mean.. what? Truely amazing, so I clicked the link and here I am. So really, it's just a month or so and I'm still coming out of my deep hypnotic slumber:dizzy: and still struggling a little trying to find words that are not scientologeeeeeeezzzzz:headspin:

Of course the fist few times I posted I felt sick, really shaky and nervous :nervous: but it's getting easier by the day and now today I'm beginning to feel a reconnection and with people I don't even know. So it's been wonderfully thearaputic for me really. As for suffering, I think people who suffer a lot can, for the most part I feel, become much more compassionate as people, an expanding of the heart type of thing, I think anyway. Yes, I'm beginning to love this place too and Emma is really on the ball.. on the ball? Is that scientologgggeeeeeeezzzzzzz??? Hope not! Phew!

Yes, today, for the first time, I truely am, tasting freedom, thanks to all you great people who have been so kind as to reply to my posts and have been so supportive. You are all stars. Lets hope now that I don't start going through some weird stuff and start getting angry :angry: and shouting at you all:whistling: cos the healing process is a little up 'n' down isn't it? :confused2: Anyway thanks again Suz.. :happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Yes, today, for the first time, I truely am, tasting freedom, thanks to all you great people who have been so kind as to reply to my posts and have been so supportive. You are all stars. Lets hope now that I don't start going through some weird stuff and start getting angry :angry: and shouting at you all:whistling: cos the healing process is a little up 'n' down isn't it? :confused2: Anyway thanks again Suz.. :happydance:

Hey if you go through some weird stuff, that's OK too. I did, as a few people know. It's part of letting it go...bringing it up first. :D

We is with ya babe! :thumbsup:

happynow

Patron
Yes, we're with you! Now will you people quit keeping me awake past my bedtime! Kidding, of course.
Thank all of you for being here. I saw a picture of someone I used to work with on here. She's still in, still looks the same. It was kinda weird. Then I went to another really good concert and forgot all about it for a while.

L8er,
Suz