What's new

Anock Smith (From Europe)

free1996

Patron with Honors
Still looking for an old friend (Anock Smith) from Europe that came to L.A. during the late
80's. She was in her 20's, had long blond hair, very pretty. She loved Micheal Jackson songs and she was a ballet dancer and we would often have her show us her moves at the fountain bld across from AOLA. I heard she got married? (I think she might have gone to INT if she had a visa as this was during the time INT/CMO were trying to recruit "pretty people") It's true. Ask any old recruiter here and they will tell you....remember also Gavin Potter would do the same for Bridge.
I don't think I'm spelling her name right? Anock Smith But I know somebody has to know something!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Still looking for an old friend (Anock Smith) from Europe that came to L.A. during the late
80's. She was in her 20's, had long blond hair, very pretty. She loved Micheal Jackson songs and she was a ballet dancer and we would often have her show us her moves at the fountain bld across from AOLA. I heard she got married? (I think she might have gone to INT if she had a visa as this was during the time INT/CMO were trying to recruit "pretty people") It's true. Ask any old recruiter here and they will tell you....remember also Gavin Potter would do the same for Bridge.
I don't think I'm spelling her name right? Anock Smith But I know somebody has to know something!

It's Anouk Smid - not sure what her married name is.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Thank you!!! Do you know anything about her? or direct me to someone who does? Do you know if she is still in?

she is out of the SO but still in Scientology (AFAIK) - you could try the FZers in Holland (Caspar de Rijk) they may know how to contact her or how to get in touch with her father.