What's new

Okay, anyone who thinks Rathbun plans to Clear the Planet, raise your hand!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Being gung ho and wanting to save ones religion is great. It is also nuts.

IMNSHO to "save scientology, those that wants to keep it as their religion needs to dissolve the puzzle, take a look at the pieces, criticicaly review them and then put them back together again.

And then the big thing, take a look at the whole puzzle and see if its good.

If they do this a couple of hundred times it might become some decent kind of religion.

Problem is, everythig in scientology is made to prevent that. *shrugs*

I´d rather put together a puzzle of pirates boarding ships full of virgins bound for the new world.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Ok, I'm still pretty pissed off.

I think that post on Marty's blog has really changed things for me.

I am not an ex...I am just a human being and a mother who doesn't like to see families broken up. I don't like to see parents separated from their children. I became a critic when I saw the cockroach bites on Lisa McPherson's hands. It's just wrong.

Do the indies care about this?

I really thought there was some common ground, and I think people like Amy Scobee and Jeff Hawkins and many others are on the same page.

But it seems like it's taboo to utter Lisa McPherson's name on Marty's blog.

That's a deal breaker for me.

Especially when Marty seems to allow some low level anon bashing. At least the anons care about Lisa McPherson and people who are separated from their children.

Do the indies????? Who are the "jerks" here???

That last post really has me wondering.

And that's what it's all about for me. People can believe what they want, but human beings don't allow a poor girl to die alone locked in a room with cockroaches biting her hands. They just don't. And they don't allow mothers and fathers to be separated from their children. Shame on all of those who still fall back on the old "it didn't happen to me" or "I got my wins" or "they pulled it in" or "the greatest good blah blah blah." Blech.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Well said glib.

To me Marty is just another element of the albeit slow breakdown of the "Environment" that has caused all these horrors over 50+ years.

The "Environment" being the Co$.

Until it is gone or reformed or changed it will not end.

I think Marty and others are still "waking up" so let them be until they realise more of what is going on.

Positives will eventually come out of it.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I think that post on Marty's blog has really changed things for me.

I am not an ex...I am just a human being and a mother who doesn't like to see families broken up. I don't like to see parents separated from their children. I became a critic when I saw the cockroach bites on Lisa McPherson's hands. It's just wrong.

Do the indies care about this?

I really thought there was some common ground, and I think people like Amy Scobee and Jeff Hawkins and many others are on the same page.

But it seems like it's taboo to utter Lisa McPherson's name on Marty's blog.

That's a deal breaker for me.

Especially when Marty seems to allow some low level anon bashing. At least the anons care about Lisa McPherson and people who are separated from their children.

Do the indies????? Who are the "jerks" here???

That last post really has me wondering.

And that's what it's all about for me. People can believe what they want, but human beings don't allow a poor girl to die alone locked in a room with cockroaches biting her hands. They just don't. And they don't allow mothers and fathers to be separated from their children. Shame on all of those who still fall back on the old "it didn't happen to me" or "I got my wins" or "they pulled it in" or "the greatest good blah blah blah." Blech.

Yep, I agree. Look at the actions, not the words. How many thousands more are there out there who have suffered dreadfully and have not come forward yet as well?

freethinker

Sponsor
He calls this place a mudball.

Have they seen any other planets?

This is a pretty nice planet with a huge swimming pool.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Currently the person I have the most respect for is LB he was in the hospital having a major Op and still working hard!

Oh btw glib your in loldon 2010 part 1 it's in the sig!

Terril park

Sponsor
I have never seen Terril imply any such thing. I know he accepts the failures of the tech in the critic community as valid.

If anything Terril suffers from rose coloured glasses when it comes to Hubbard, but generally he's quite balanced....other than the fact he seems to have dedicated his life to ensuring PCs can find FZ auditors.

Terril has a heart of gold and I've always admired him. In fact I was going to make a statue of him but I couldn't find a piece of wood thick enough.:coolwink:

Lol!

Reminds me of an extremely politicaly incorrect experience from my very early efforts in sales of central heating.

The best prospects were Jamacans who were invited to fill jobs in hospitals, buses, etc back in the sixties, and needed some warmth.
[this is UK bros, not the caribean]

One of our sales personell described them as 3 or 5 plank spades,
.....regarding thickness.

Well its fair I stand accused to some degree.

Didn't stay long in that sales community.

However met many of the prospects. They were quite conservative,
interested in a better life and were whatever might be considered " solid citizens" .

Real nice people.

Their children and grandchildren are marginalised in UK society.

They shouldn't be and I'm afraid I don't know why.

I like that Marty has been interested in black culture and looking
at their prospects. His wife is a sweetie. :)

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Marty has not left Scientology. He is simply in a power struggle with DM for control of Scientology, not unlike that of the Hare Krishnas years ago:

http://www.harekrsna.org/gbc/black/immel.htm

Not that Marty is out to murder, but the same pattern of blindly following a former master, being mistreated and then becoming disillusioned, then seeing him as pure evil, is there.

Same chessboard, different players.

That^^^^ is how I see it.

Marty is amassing his own private army of "Independents", and wants to
oust DM and get the reins of the C of S and ALL THAT MONEY.

I believe his dream is to Lead Scn to true expansion through the use of the tek.

He's a nutjob and his arrogance creeps me out.

SSDD

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"Remember, we made oaths to LRH and we are still the cream of the crop, the ones who cannot be sold a bill of goods to."

TRANSLATION:

* Don't forget that we made a sacred oath to Ron-- to ignore the fact that he was laughing at our gullibility as he lied to our faces and stole our money.

* Don't forget we are still the cream of the crop--because Ron said we are. And Ron also said he is the only one to rise above the bank, so if you don't agree with the greatest freakin OT in the universe, STFU and find your MU's.

* Don't forget we are the ones who cannot be sold a bill of goods--ZZZAPPP! (electrical current applied). Don't forget we are the ones who cannot be sold a bill of goods--ZZZAPPP! (electrical current applied).Don't forget we are the ones who cannot be sold a bill of goods--ZZZAPPP! (electrical current applied).Don't forget we are the ones who cannot be sold a bill of goods--ZZZAPPP! (electrical current applied)......................... (repeat until electrical current is no longer necessary for person to not forget and make this stable datum their own)

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
The impossibility of clearing the planet is well established. If Marty wants to be the king of nothing, I would not be surprised.

Now go buy Lynn a new keyboard!

HelluvaHoax!

The impossibility of clearing the planet is well established. If Marty wants to be the king of nothing, I would not be surprised.

Clearing the Planet.

Geez!

When i got in Scn at 17 I wanted to be a Clear. They even had a "I want to go Clear Club" at some point, but I figured that was only for total dorks, so i didn't join.

Somewhere that purpose changed when everyone got handed the new, bigger, better, improved goal of Clearing The Planet.

Later the new and improved purpose was to Clear this Sector of the Universe.

Then To free all beings in the universe.

Can't a guy just get a beer around here and relax?

Carmel

Crusader
Clearing the Planet.

Geez!

When i got in Scn at 17 I wanted to be a Clear. They even had a "I want to go Clear Club" at some point, but I figured that was only for total dorks, so i didn't join.

Somewhere that purpose changed when everyone got handed the new, bigger, better, improved goal of Clearing The Planet.

Later the new and improved purpose was to Clear this Sector of the Universe.

Then To free all beings in the universe.

:giggle:

He sure as hell can, around *here* anyway. :D

HelluvaHoax!

if it doesn't work, try squinting LOL

:giggle:

He sure as hell can, around *here* anyway. :D

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Do I have to Clear any planets first before beer is served?

Okay, okay, okay! I promise---

Just give me the beer first and I will clear your damn planet right after I have--

...one (1) of each of these beers, please.

dog_of_beer_big.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally posted by HelluvaHoax!

snipped

Geez!

Lol.

Of course he can ... and meanwhile those that have scio based businesses to protect will continue to try and do so ... just as hubbard did and just as DM is trying to.

I understand why someone who virtually gave their life to scio (a professional scientologist for want of a better word) wants to keep hubbard mocked up, I really do, but I have more respect for a cofs scientologist to one that has woken up and legged it out of the cofs and yet still tries to maintain the hubbard lies, despite the avalanche of info to the contrary, and usually to protect income or ego or both.

Business as usual is not going to be allowed to happen ... though I sometimes feel for those that stayed too long and now don't quite fit into the normal world, but I do not respect them for trying to prolong and weaken the lies and even recruit "fresh meat" into it.

:no:

HelluvaHoax!

Lol.Of course he can ... and meanwhile those that have scio based businesses to protect will continue to try and do so ... just as hubbard did and just as DM is trying to.I understand why someone who virtually gave their life to scio (a professional scientologist for want of a better word) wants to keep hubbard mocked up, I really do, but I have more respect for a cofs scientologist to one that has woken up and legged it out of the cofs and yet still tries to maintain the hubbard lies, despite the avalanche of info to the contrary, and usually to protect income or ego or both.Business as usual is not going to be allowed to happen ... though I sometimes feel for those that stayed too long and now don't quite fit into the normal world, but I do not respect them for trying to prolong and weaken the lies and even recruit "fresh meat" into it.:no:

Trouble...

I understand what you are saying. But....

If I was able to offer you a very special discount on your "I WANT TO GO CLEAR CLUB" membership right now, today only, would you be willing to re-consider?

I am also prepared to throw in a free Button and T-Shirt that says:

ASK ME ABOUT CLEAR

Will that be cash, check or charge?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Trouble...

I understand what you are saying. But....

If I was able to offer you a very special discount on your "I WANT TO GO CLEAR CLUB" membership right now, today only, would you be willing to re-consider?

I am also prepared to throw in a free Button and T-Shirt that says:

ASK ME ABOUT CLEAR

Will that be cash, check or charge
?

It will be "None of the above" (but thank-you very much for asking).

:happydance:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Hairy Krishnutz

Marty has not left Scientology. He is simply in a power struggle with DM for control of Scientology, not unlike that of the Hare Krishnas years ago:

http://www.harekrsna.org/gbc/black/immel.htm

Not that Marty is out to murder, but the same pattern of blindly following a former master, being mistreated and then becoming disillusioned, then seeing him as pure evil, is there.

Same chessboard, different players.

The Hairy Krishnutz went down hill bigtime after A.C. Swami Birdshitnose became an "ascended master". I suppose that what followed was a power struggle, and then a murder, huh? I wonder if anybody at the int base has the balls to actually do the dwarf like that. I know if it was my plan, I would make sure that everyone there stuck in his knife so as to make everybody involved, a plot at least as old as Julius Caesar.

Pete

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors

I feel exactly the same ... I don't care how BIG a win someone has had - it can't make up for SHIT like Lisa McPherson, or Rex Fowler and his partner, the many other deaths and suicides, the covered up child sex crimes, the shocking neglect of children of staff and SO members, people being on the RPF for years and years is just WRONG, people being defrauded of their lifes savings, the Church ordering Black Dianetics and reverse auditing to cave someone in ... THIS IS ALL WRONG !!!!

I don't get where these other independents are coming from - they must some how be of the mind that these people "pulled it all in". This is not all from DM ... come on lets really confront the TRUTH here.