What's new

Bay Area IAS Members Ball - Raid Report

Raid report originally posted by Sign Post on WWP.

"Just got back from the Annual IAS Event at the Fairmont in San Francisco. Alot of anons showed up for this event. We had a great spot, right across the street, in front of the main entrance. Noice! Tons of signs, well dressed anons, (we looked marvelous) great music and COOKIES! Yes the greatest chocolate chip cookies EVAR. True Fac.

I got some short videos, and still no video editing skills (I swear I will learn Imovie this summer camping) and a bunch of pics. The rest of the gang should be downloading their stuff soon.

It was hard to tell which people where scifags and which ones were guests. So we showed all kinds of signs. We got a ton of support, smiles, waving, thumbs up from the guest coming out of the Fairmont. Also from the people walking by. A few stopped to get their photo taken with us. I talked to a couple from Ireland and he was telling me he saw an anonymous documentary there. And new alot about us. It seemed like quite a few people knew who we were and why we were there. It was great.

Then Mark Warlick came out.

Man has he gained some serious BT weight on him. I used to know him in the past. He had his camera and tripod ready to capture the religious persecution. I thought scifags were Defiant Dauntless and Resolute. Oh well.

There was another scifag with him that took over with the tripod when MW was called away by his superiors. Mark did manage to escape the event and went for a nice stroll around the neighborhood.

Then the pizza arrived. MMMMMMMMM good. Delivered right to our Hotel step.

This Ex is going to sleep well tonight."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7gouWGPBWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_VruMXKuDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUH8onFSSE

Photos available on our decentralized website.
http://chanologysf.ning.com/photo/albums/bay-area-ias-members-ball

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
What fun

What fun! Partying, cookies, colorful costumes on one side of the street, pressure redging on the other. Guess which side its better to be on!

Meanwhile, by way of letting you all know what the folks in the hotel were being subject to, I did a song parody, maybe you could use it on a future raid!

Pete

Registrar (tune of Candyman)

Who can make the big lies,
Credible to you?
Appealing to your conscience with an urgency or two,
The registrar, the registrar can,
The registrar can ‘cause he pushes your buttons,
To make your church seem good!

Who takes a 401k,
Dismisses with a sigh,
Makes it no more important than a pasture patty pie …
The registrar? The registrar can!
The registrar can ‘cause he tells you all the lies,
That make your church look good!

The registrar will take,
Every cent you make,
With a tech that’s so malicious,
Before you even get suspicious,
You’ll hock all your heirloom dishes!

Mortgage your tomorrow,
For the Scilon dream,
Who makes you get the sorrow while your church gets all the cream?
The registrar? The registrar can, The registrar can!
The registrar can ‘cause he tells you all the lies,
That make the church look good!
And your church looks good.
‘Cause the redge makes his stats look good!

looker

Patron Meritorious
Great job you guyz!!! You looked sharp. Had a bunch of fun. You had tourists wanting to have their picture taken with you!!!:thumbsup: WOW Your famous.:D

I Liked the signs "OT 8s are leaving the church" and "We speak because you can't" and "Clear the planet? Scn can't Clear the sidewalk":D:D:D

All of those impinge on the doubt bubbling inside the Scion public.

Are you guys going to raid the Sacramento IAS World Tour on June 26th and 27th???

The flyer I got doesnt say where its at, unless its at the Org.

It says to call Judith Woodworth at 916-448-5891 for more information.

I really hope there is a Sac raid!!! Please....:prettyplease:

Sacramento has been the biggest contributors to the Ideal Org game.:omg:

Are you guys going to raid the Sacramento IAS World Tour on June 26th and 27th???

The flyer I got doesnt say where its at, unless its at the Org.

It says to call Judith Woodworth at 916-448-5891 for more information.

I really hope there is a Sac raid!!! Please....:prettyplease:

Sacramento has been the biggest contributors to the Ideal Org game.:omg:

I will make Sacramento anons aware of this. Honestly, I doubt that the few Sac anons whom are active will have the time to get on this. SF anons will be at the Gay Pride event having fun. We'll see what happens though. :)