What's new

Will Greg Wilhere, the remaining "right hand man", stand up to David Miscavige?

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
One last thought.

DM's imagining things. That point Marty made, when Marty tells of the moment DM was talking to Shelly Miscavige, saying to Shelly, "Look at the way he's looking at me......" and then going on about how Marty's supposedly against DM.

(Dual thoughts: a) a side thoughts that that moment Marty tells of Miscvige, shows really how things are truly far far below even Mafia protocol, since Made Men are NOT to even challenge each other like DM just did, to a faithful subordinate. b) DM's BELOW Mafia protocol, DM's a whining hallucinating type "leader" with power. He's seeing things that aren't there in others below him.)

This is also born out by DM's response in the Clearwater Freedom Mag and all the counter negative black PR on Marty and Mike Rinder.

That all shows that DM reacts.

Well, the real truth is Hubbard wanted top management to be the top two councils.

Instead there's Dictator Caesar Miscavige.

What is history's most well known option, the Caesar put down moment, starring the group near the top.

Who's the potential group to do the Caesar put down:

Wendell
Marc Y
Lyman
Greg

That idea pushed and pushed will make DM go nuttier and do something rash, and likely cause one of those in the imagine cabal, to get squirted out at least, and cause like always happens, a "new" round of exposures about life at the top of this mess.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
ding-dong the witch is NOT dead, move along folks....

Honey, I think when pigs fly.Consider this one: What if somebody at Int just murdered the SOB? EDIT: I'm not calling for murder. Just asking ... do you think anyone there would ever just go mental and strangle his ass?

How many thousands of times do you think an OPERATING THETAN was brutalized, beaten or terrorized by Miscavige and thought: "I WISH HE WAS DEAD!"

So much for Hubbard's laughable theory on "postulates" (and "OT").

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
How many thousands of times do you think an OPERATING THETAN was brutalized, beaten or terrorized by Miscavige and thought: "I WISH HE WAS DEAD!"

So much for Hubbard's laughable theory on "postulates" (and "OT").

"I wish Cotton was a monkey."

130-162%7EThe-Little-Rascals-Posters.jpg

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Scientology wasn't always Stalinesque. In the 50's and early 60's, it was expanding rapidly because auditors were able to do things for PCs that PCs liked enough to pay for. It appears like it was Wild West free market, with LRH unable to enforce his will except by persuasion and charisma. Those auditors who were able to get results stayed as auditors, and the ones unable to get results dropped out of auditing. The successful auditors then formed the core of the Saint Hill crowd, and it grew from there.

Then, with the creation of the "confidential" tech (Power, Clearing Course, OT levels) LRH was able to wield power and not just influence, and things became more and more totalitarian from there.

The above is just my speculation. People who were actually there in the pre-SO days (RogerB, etc), please chime in and feel free to tell me I'm out to lunch.

About a 3rd into Roy Wallis' "The Road to Total Freedom" Wallis tells how Hubbard "put his foot down" on the growing independents/squirrels of the later part of the 1950s.

By around 1957, all those crazy independent Scientology magazines, like the "Aberee" (sp) which were squirrely and clever, Hubbard played the Stalin role and squashed it.

Wallis covers this, one of the best books for showing how Hubbard slowly made the authoritarian movement, HIS WAY! LRH went completely over the top and started labelling EVERYTHING with "Hubbard" in front of it.

Hubbard this, Hubbard that, and made his closest top terminals, the "RTC" people of the late 1950s all had "Hubbard" in front of their titles.

SO, again, the laying out of the gaudy authoritarian stuff, Wallis also details how LRH's first group of key supports, all left LRH.

Winters left in late 1950, wrote his critical anti Hubbard book in 1951.

Campbell got out also by 1951.

I saw some of Hubbard's letters with Heinlein, and Heinlein tried to reason with Ron, and LRH did NOT respond.

LRH was beyond anyone's outside influence, he was frankly undiagnosed mentally ill and his Dianetics certainly didn't do the trick so he went into all the wide "thetan" stuff, the Lensman series books, LRH bought sold himself and blended science fiction into past lives reality.

He's a charmer, rancantour, lyer, and vain to excess. All the "Hubbard" tacked on post titles were enough to make most people wonder what the hell happened to Ron in the late 1950s.

Wallis book is my all time favorite.

His insights if extended into all the rest of the administrative setups that LRH wrote into church administrative structures from what Wallis took up, until when Hubbard died, is something I would like to do.

LRH's egoism is just sickeningly WAY beyond anyone's, with his layers of setups to protect his fantasy alien souls exorcism therapy practice.

I think one of the quickest ways to show to those who are Scientologists, that Scientology isn't going anywhere, is to be blunt about the current state of world knowledge about Scientology.

It's common knowledge that the "upper levels" are dead space alien high volume exorcism. OT 3, 4, 5 6 and 7 are all related to high volume exorcism of dead alien souls, body thetans and body thetan clusters.

That is simply NOT sellable, nor will anyone buy that this high volume exorcism can EVER be taken seriously as a competitor to psychology.

Keeping the place in a turmoil keeps all those top structures and the parishioner base, blindered from the obvious.

"body thetans" and "Xenu" discussion, I always include in describing what Scientology is, to newbies.

Scientology is a body thetan removal (exorcism) therapy practice. Long range end goal Native State.

Scientology is unsellable except to those that already have gone way out on the edge into science fiction fantasy being reality.

I'm sure there might be some simple version of past history that could be feed these top actors in the Scientology top ranks, that lets them stand up to DM.

I think that is worth trying to see things in a way that they might realize they have outside world support to take on DM.

History everyone should know!

Excellent post, Chuck! Keep telling the truth! It will impinge on others, like a stone hitting the water creates ripples...:clap:

HelluvaHoax!

"I wish Cotton was a monkey."

130-162%7EThe-Little-Rascals-Posters.jpg

lololololololol

INT EXEC
(wistfully daydreaming)
"I just wish I was a real Grade 0
and could tell COB* my true feelings."

* Cotton of the Board

gorilla_getting_angry.jpg

REFERENCE: "It’s a line from the old 'Little Rascals' TV show, from the episode where Buckwheat gets a magic lamp. He rubs it and makes two wishes. He says, 'I wish I had a watermelon…I wish I had a watermelon…' and then, 'I wish Cotton (another Little Rascal character) was a monkey…I wish Cotton was a monkey.' Then, a monkey that escaped from the zoo comes on the scene and everyone thinks it is Cotton.”

Greg is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I don't think there is a solution anyway. Scientology is what Scientology is. People sometimes think it should by policy be different.

When you get uneducated people, and by that I mean people with not a wide perspective on things, add to it that they are convinced that what they are doing is the only thing that can save mankind from an agonizing future, and add to that the idea that purpose is senior to policy, which is policy itself, then i say that scientology will always reduce itself to the social insanity that one now sees.

Even good people will turn out that way if they hold those beliefs.

Scientology will always evolve to this state of affairs. It is in the nature of the doctrine and philosophy itself.

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

Greg is part of the problem, not part of the solution.I don't think there is a solution anyway. Scientology is what Scientology is. People sometimes think it should by policy be different.When you get uneducated people, and by that I mean people with not a wide perspective on things, add to it that they are convinced that what they are doing is the only thing that can save mankind from an agonizing future, and add to that the idea that purpose is senior to policy, which is policy itself, then i say that scientology will always reduce itself to the social insanity that one now sees. Even good people will turn out that way if they hold those beliefs.Scientology will always evolve to this state of affairs. It is in the nature of the doctrine and philosophy itself. The Anabaptist Jacques

SCENARIO I: A loyal Scientology Exec is asked about the awful problems it has-- beatings, crimes and lack of results (no Clears, no OT's):
SCIENTOLOGY EXEC
Scientology has no problems whatsoever. It is perfectly healthy.
A few unethical guys that were not applying Scientology is the source.
Other than that insignificant little problem, we are wealthier than ever!

SCENARIO II: A Scientology Doctor is asked about the awful health problems his dying patient has--total failure of the immune system due to metastasizing cancer.

SCIENTOLOGY DOCTOR
You have no problems whatsoever. You are perfectly healthy.
A few unethical cancer cells that are not applying Scientology is the source.
Other than that insignificant little problem, you are healthier than ever!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
bump

Bump - oh so many to bump - for those still in and contemplating, secretly doubting . . . :unsure: :yes:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
The more Execs blow, the more the pool of those left behind shinks. I don't see how that would make Greg want to blow more than he might already desire to.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
To TAJ...

Greg is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I don't think there is a solution anyway. Scientology is what Scientology is. People sometimes think it should by policy be different.

When you get uneducated people, and by that I mean people with not a wide perspective on things, add to it that they are convinced that what they are doing is the only thing that can save mankind from an agonizing future, and add to that the idea that purpose is senior to policy, which is policy itself, then i say that scientology will always reduce itself to the social insanity that one now sees.

Even good people will turn out that way if they hold those beliefs.

Scientology will always evolve to this state of affairs. It is in the nature of the doctrine and philosophy itself.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Once again- you "have hit the nail right on the head"--good aim....

Regarding Greg Wilhere--he was not "the Varsity quarterback for Villanova". He joined the cos in 1970 when he was 21 or 22 and now he's about 60 years of age--he's spent about 2/3 thirds of his life following......but----he's popular - even I --liked him a lot-he was a very good friend when he was 21 years old--haven't seen him since--he's still following someone...but -to my knowledge "no one is following him"--why is that?

obergruppenfuhrer wilhere

Greg was QB at Villanova. Third string. When his grandfather Tommy Loughran brought his fouryearold mother to Philly from Galway he put some bread on the table by going into the ring under the name of Young Lochree not to be confused with the legendary championship pugilist Tommy Loughran also from Philly. Perhaps Greg is most like his uncle who was Chief Inspector on the Philly Police Farce under Commissioner Frank Rizzo who then became the "Law and Order" mayor who delivered the usual tyrranny and chaos. Classic Irish-American family, an aunt who was a nun, and another uncle was an Atlantic City saloonkeeper. He had Bill Haley and the Comets on his stage when I was there in '79.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Zo-Dude....I remember the time I read your first post where you said something about someone "ruining your religion"....and I thought you were joking. I instantly re-read it and concluded that you were not kidding.

I always wondered what you meant by "your religion" exactly.

I'm not being facetious, promise....Are you talking about your having the same religion as Ron Hubbard, the Founder of the religion of Scientology?

If this Question was on a finals test, I definitely would be attending summer school. :)

I dedicated my life to Scientology, based on the representations made to me at the time. I took on Scientology as my religion based on what I'd read in the basic books, the Creed of the Church, and the various codes and creeds found in them.

I thought, "If this is Scientology, then I am for it. And I am going to get behind this and push with everything I've got." I joined staff and spent many years working many long hours for no pay because I believed that what I was doing was right, and that the organization I was working for - and going WAY out on a limb for - and vouching for to my friends and family and everyone else - deserved my support.

But every time I ran into a Sea Org member (we didn't have many Sea Org members in the cornfields) there was always something that didn't make any sense that I had to justify to myself or to others. Rather than be allowed to question anything, I was instead threatened by these sea org members to be quiet and to "get my ethics in", etc.

Most every Scientologist that I knew who was not a Sea Org member was a great person: curious, spiritual, helpful, well-meaning, and usually a very bright and original thinker. But Sea Org members, almost every single one of them, usually ended up smashing all that, and turning everything into a grueling, fanatical, pinheaded nightmare.

Their seniors, the people ultimately running them, were people like Greg Wilhere, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder and David Miscavige.

Those people are responsible for the ruination of more Scientologists than any others in Scientology.

Sure, they were following Hubbard's orders. But why wouldn't even one of them say no? And when they started beating each other? Why wouldn't even one of them call the cops?

Ultimately L Ron Hubbard is responsible for the insanity in the Church. But any one of them could have said NO, and could have at least tried to make something less Nazi-like. But they did not. They went with it, and they even amped it up.

Those fuckers wrecked my religion. I trusted them to do what was right for people - even if something from Hubbard prompted them to do wrong. I had to answer to them as a staff member, even though I could tell they were whacko. I just never knew HOW whacko they actually were.

The most psychotic of all Sea Org members in the world are found at Int Base.

They ARE the problem.

And if they have not realized this by now, I am pretty sure they are never going to.

They all need to go to prison for fraud, false imprisonment, child abuse, battery and many other crimes yet to be found out.

They ARE the psychotic, criminal conspiracy that ruined my religion.

That's what I meant.

I dedicated my life to Scientology, based on the representations made to me at the time. I took on Scientology as my religion based on what I'd read in the basic books, the Creed of the Church, and the various codes and creeds found in them.

I thought, "If this is Scientology, then I am for it. And I am going to get behind this and push with everything I've got." I joined staff and spent many years working many long hours for no pay because I believed that what I was doing was right, and that the organization I was working for - and going WAY out on a limb for - and vouching for to my friends and family and everyone else - deserved my support.

But every time I ran into a Sea Org member (we didn't have many Sea Org members in the cornfields) there was always something that didn't make any sense that I had to justify to myself or to others. Rather than be allowed to question anything, I was instead threatened by these sea org members to be quiet and to "get my ethics in", etc.

Most every Scientologist that I knew who was not a Sea Org member was a great person: curious, spiritual, helpful, well-meaning, and usually a very bright and original thinker. But Sea Org members, almost every single one of them, usually ended up smashing all that, and turning everything into a grueling, fanatical, pinheaded nightmare.

Their seniors, the people ultimately running them, were people like Greg Wilhere, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder and David Miscavige.

Those people are responsible for the ruination of more Scientologists than any others in Scientology.

Sure, they were following Hubbard's orders. But why wouldn't even one of them say no? And when they started beating each other? Why wouldn't even one of them call the cops?

Ultimately L Ron Hubbard is responsible for the insanity in the Church. But any one of them could have said NO, and could have at least tried to make something less Nazi-like. But they did not. They went with it, and they even amped it up.

Those fuckers wrecked my religion. I trusted them to do what was right for people - even if something from Hubbard prompted them to do wrong. I had to answer to them as a staff member, even though I could tell they were whacko. I just never knew HOW whacko they actually were.

The most psychotic of all Sea Org members in the world are found at Int Base.

They ARE the problem.

And if they have not realized this by now, I am pretty sure they are never going to.

They all need to go to prison for fraud, false imprisonment, child abuse, battery and many other crimes yet to be found out.

They ARE the psychotic, criminal conspiracy that ruined my religion.

That's what I meant.

I tend to agree with you, Al. I've known many fine former SO members, but mostly they were from earlier days and they left when they saw how suppressive things were becoming in the church. Given that there were irrationalities present from early on in scientology's history, nonetheless the Sea Org was the intensifier that I see as having driven out the sanities of the scientology community and allowed the insanities to come to dominate.

Mark A. Baker

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
About a 3rd into Roy Wallis' "The Road to Total Freedom" Wallis tells how Hubbard "put his foot down" on the growing independents/squirrels of the later part of the 1950s.

By around 1957, all those crazy independent Scientology magazines, like the "Aberee" (sp) which were squirrely and clever, Hubbard played the Stalin role and squashed it.

Wallis covers this, one of the best books for showing how Hubbard slowly made the authoritarian movement, HIS WAY! LRH went completely over the top and started labelling EVERYTHING with "Hubbard" in front of it.

Hubbard this, Hubbard that, and made his closest top terminals, the "RTC" people of the late 1950s all had "Hubbard" in front of their titles.

SO, again, the laying out of the gaudy authoritarian stuff, Wallis also details how LRH's first group of key supports, all left LRH.

Winters left in late 1950, wrote his critical anti Hubbard book in 1951.

Campbell got out also by 1951.

I saw some of Hubbard's letters with Heinlein, and Heinlein tried to reason with Ron, and LRH did NOT respond.

LRH was beyond anyone's outside influence, he was frankly undiagnosed mentally ill and his Dianetics certainly didn't do the trick so he went into all the wide "thetan" stuff, the Lensman series books, LRH bought sold himself and blended science fiction into past lives reality.

He's a charmer, rancantour, lyer, and vain to excess. All the "Hubbard" tacked on post titles were enough to make most people wonder what the hell happened to Ron in the late 1950s.

Wallis book is my all time favorite.

His insights if extended into all the rest of the administrative setups that LRH wrote into church administrative structures from what Wallis took up, until when Hubbard died, is something I would like to do.

LRH's egoism is just sickeningly WAY beyond anyone's, with his layers of setups to protect his fantasy alien souls exorcism therapy practice.

I think one of the quickest ways to show to those who are Scientologists, that Scientology isn't going anywhere, is to be blunt about the current state of world knowledge about Scientology.

It's common knowledge that the "upper levels" are dead space alien high volume exorcism. OT 3, 4, 5 6 and 7 are all related to high volume exorcism of dead alien souls, body thetans and body thetan clusters.

That is simply NOT sellable, nor will anyone buy that this high volume exorcism can EVER be taken seriously as a competitor to psychology.

Keeping the place in a turmoil keeps all those top structures and the parishioner base, blindered from the obvious.

"body thetans" and "Xenu" discussion, I always include in describing what Scientology is, to newbies.

Scientology is a body thetan removal (exorcism) therapy practice. Long range end goal Native State.

Scientology is unsellable except to those that already have gone way out on the edge into science fiction fantasy being reality.

I'm sure there might be some simple version of past history that could be feed these top actors in the Scientology top ranks, that lets them stand up to DM.

I think that is worth trying to see things in a way that they might realize they have outside world support to take on DM.

Chuck, Why, why, why oh why would you want these other clowns and abusers to take over Scn. They'd just give those still in another "it's all fixed now" and prolong the agony another few years while all the same crap would go on under another "leader", the second most ruthless person in Scn.

The mindset is so fixed that you will never get the change that would be needed to make anything decent out of Scn. Even though there were some decent parts to Scn. Just won't happen. It's doomed, and the sooner it ends the less people will be hurt by it.

Wendall Reynolds????? Wasn't he Finance dictator? Destroyed the mission network to get all their money? You want him for a leader? :no:

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Chuck, Why, why, why oh why would you want these other clowns and abusers to take over Scn. They'd just give those still in another "it's all fixed now" and prolong the agony another few years while all the same crap would go on under another "leader", the second most ruthless person in Scn.

The mindset is so fixed that you will never get the change that would be needed to make anything decent out of Scn. Even though there were some decent parts to Scn. Just won't happen. It's doomed, and the sooner it ends the less people will be hurt by it.

Wendall Reynolds????? Wasn't he Finance dictator? Destroyed the mission network to get all their money? You want him for a leader? :no:
Good point, why try to prolong the mess.

Again, official or non official Scientology/Hubbard therapy is dead space alien souls exorcism, and that's not going anywhere no matter who tries to sell it.

body thetan removal hasn't had any impact on planet earth.

It's probably best to just simplify and detail what the therapy practice is all about. Inventing an imaginative past lives lineage for oneself, and then agreeing to see little alien souls all over oneself that one telepathically gives Hubbard therapy to to make those souls get off one's body.

It's a very unlikely practice. Science fiction exorcism.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Ya mean like throwing people off a ship?

no, of course not.

I mean like Ron's Journal 28, Ron's Journal 38.

I just re listened to 28, which was 1976 vintage, and in keeping with this thread, LRH mentions the Flag Bu Exec College, which Greg Wilhere became the senior to the Exec College and the Exec College morphed into the Int Training Org.

I personally have held the unpopular views that the administrative structures of Scientology will be what sort of auto pilot keep the "show" going, due to LRH's prolific admin structures writings, which the staff are forced by policy to study over and over, repeatedly, in their staff careers.

Listen to the parts of RJ 28 where LRH is pleading the staff to get hatted up to run their orgs on their own without constant interference from management.

For instance.

I'm NOT for making Scientology expand, but because I was a cog in the machine, I know there is plenty that Hubbard wrote and said that as the moment he said it his intent appears genuinely benign, but I also realize that even if in his voice you can hear his genuine concern, that doesn't mean that his words and writings ARE gonna succeed. Because I realize he could be saying all sorts of heart felt positive things, but he didn't realize what he wrote and said was constantly being sabotaged by his OWN other cross ordering and cross pressuring OTHER admin policies.

He obviously failed to consider that he wrote so much and said so much, in the admin zone, that he was cross ordering himself, and also his best intentions are really only for pushing people to get up to the high volume dead alien soul exorcism therapy "upper levels" and that is just fantasy and I consider it science fiction placebo exorcism therapy at best.

So he failed to see, that when the world knew that the "upper levels" were all "body thetan" removal (high volume dead space alien exorcism), THAT's really what tanks his "sales", and NOT all the good intentions, his or his staffs', will drive people into the "orgs" to receive the "lower levels" when everyone now knows that the "upper levels" is just high volume exorcism!

I mean simplifying and telling the truth about Scientology's actual space alien exorcism therapy practice, just undercuts the whole operation, in my opinion, and just can turn people off completely from ever being drawn into the orgs in the first place.

I talked with Shelly Brit, one of the ex RTC staffers who was interviewed for the "Truth Rundown" series. I talked to Shelly years ago, she first went public in an LA Times article of Dec 2005.

Not reported in any of her media stories, is something I thought HIGHLY important.

In her final years, she also worked in Marketing, with Jeff Hawkins and others there.

She said, I paraphrase, when I asked her why'd she become disillusioned, she said she could no longer see how Scientology could sell itself.

I thought that this was interesting, and it seems to me "date coincident" with the major major leaking in late 1995 by Arnie and Dennis Erlich and Jeff Jacobsen, and Karen Spaink, of the OT materials widely.

I think we sort of fail to see the big humongous impact of the wide leaking of the OT materials.

I then did a tiny unofficial survey on ARS, and asked the expert critics what they thought was the biggest advance in the critics' actions.

Leaking widespread of the OT materials on the internet, has had a devastating effect.

Now that the whole world can look up Xenu and the "body thetans" spiritual exorcism procedures and see just how extensive the exorcism is, that the "upper levels" (OT 3, 4, 5 6 and 7) are all about body thetan removal, THAT is finally the biggest cat out of the bag, and there's really no way of selling Scientology if you know that's what is coming your way as a new public.

So, back to Greg Wilhere standing off Miscavige, or my other suggestion which is remind them of Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar, and do a group standoff with Miscavige to back him down, I realize it is all just so unlikely, and really not anything but an attempt to lighten the direct abuse Miscavige is doing to those that I suggest stand off against him, and the other victim staff at the Int Base.

I personally agree with Shelly Brit, that selling Scientology to the wide world is just impossible at this point.

And I think the biggest dent in the Scientology "show", in my opinion, was the efforts of those in the mid 1990s who leaked the OT materials.

Because now, everyone wishing to understand what Scientology is, has the raw materials to see what Hubbard said.

And the bulk of the spiritual time spent on improving ourselves spiritually, is the "body thetan" (dead space alien souls) exorcism "upper levels."

that's more damaging than anything, to whatever good Hubbard or Scientology intends or does, in my opinion.

If someone doesn't write one, when I retire, I will try to write a "Scientology For Dummies" book.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

So, back to Greg Wilhere standing off Miscavige, or my other suggestion which is remind them of Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar, and do a group standoff with Miscavige to back him down, I realize it is all just so unlikely, and really not anything but an attempt to lighten the direct abuse Miscavige is doing to those that I suggest stand off against him, and the other victim staff at the Int Base.

<snip>

I read somewhere that Mark Yeager stood up to Miscavige and ended up in solitary confinement cleaning the sewers or something. He was dubbed "the Swamp Thing" and shunned by all the staff on the base.

Another time Miscavige ordered some girl to run him down with a car, and she did. He broke his arm getting out of her way.

So by group agreement, mutual out ruds, and the head on a pike threat of what will happen to anyone who contemplates crossing DM, no-one at Int base is gonna say boo no matter what the little monster does.

It was good that Yaeger had a go at it though. At least one person left there has a shred of personal integrity intact. I think he is still there.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
I read somewhere that Mark Yeager stood up to Miscavige and ended up in solitary confinement cleaning the sewers or something. He was dubbed "the Swamp Thing" and shunned by all the staff on the base.

Another time Miscavige ordered some girl to run him down with a car, and she did. He broke his arm getting out of her way.

So by group agreement, mutual out ruds, and the head on a pike threat of what will happen to anyone who contemplates crossing DM, no-one at Int base is gonna say boo no matter what the little monster does.

It was good that Yaeger had a go at it though. At least one person left there has a shred of personal integrity intact. I think he is still there.

Yes, but it is also human nature, to dissent totalitarian stuff in more organized ways, until the totalitarian irrational extreme leader dominating the others is gone.

Eventually the asshole at the top gets made to vacate the top role.

Scientology management wasn't supposed to have a micromanaging top role per Hubbard's last writings to them, even though everyone knows Hubbard himself played about the worst example violating what he wrote, but he DIDN'T leave a role called "TopDog-Micromanager-Consultant-You-Dare-Not-Disobey-DefactorTyrant" position.

He left them WDC/CMO Int and Exec Strata, which spread it all out, or attempted to. It will take 5-15 years to build up Exec Strata itself with "experts" of the movement.

Anyways, I suggest people take a listen to Ron's Journal 28, for the sections Hubbard is directing his pleas to staff to make their orgs run well themselves, for his intent towards organization.

I think the Ron's Journals in a way, are good to hear Hubbard speak for himself in summary about it all. He just doesn't see all the "body thetans" problems he's left them to contend with, which to me is why Scientology isn't selling anyone. Who wants to spend money to get rid of imaginary dead space alien souls, or spend money to be led to believe one is infested with dead space alien souls?

So Hubbard's other policies are a system to penalize them for the theory that is Hubbard's own fault, and Hubbard claims on the Class 8 tapes that the "body thetans" spiritual problems we all supposedly have are "FACT".

SO he's just painted himself into a corner trying to sell "body thetan" exorcism, claiming it is "FACT", and the movement is in denial that it all leads up to "body thetan" exorcism.

HIs final LRH ED Briefing about the many levels of case gain, and how long each takes, puts the problem even stronger in everyone else's court, and NOT LRH's.

I think a listen to the LRH Ron's Journals to hear his voice plead with the movement members is important to understand just how out of tune he was.