What's new

Tom Cruise's movie is doing bad...

freethinker

Sponsor
I havn't seen the movie but I have seen the previews and his behavior is much like the couch jumping he did on Oprah.

One of the weekly rags did an article on him which contained a picture of Katie.

For the first time I noticed she had extremely large hands but worse she looked very old in the picture, about 10 years older than she should. It could have been a bad picture in bad lighting but she looked old.

Women cannot get enough of him?.....Ha Ha.....not this woman! I was never a fan of TC. He never made "one thin dime" off of me!

Good!:) Nevertheless, in general he gets way more women than the usual action guys. I don't get it either . . . .

freethinker

Sponsor
I have encountered many women who hate Tom Cruise and not because he's a Scientologist, meaning that wasn't the main factor.

I'll just add, I dislike most of JT's acting. I liked Phenomenon but that's about it.
IMHO, TC is like veal to directors. Also, I suspect the reason he has done so well at the BO is he is in good action movies AND, unlike most action movie men, for some reason, women cannot get enough of him. That said, the movies I have liked him in I have l liked despite his acting, not because of it. JT, on the other hand, can and does sometime act well AND I like him.

I have encountered many women who hate Tom Cruise and not because he's a Scientologist, meaning that wasn't the main factor.

I'll just add, I dislike most of JT's acting. I liked Phenomenon but that's about it.

I do not disagree with what you say about TC. I am just citing the BO stats I have read. I liked JT in the angel movie as well and in Hairspray. I grant he has done some pretty bad stuff.

freethinker

Sponsor
It's not what i said, it's what they said.

I was sourly disappointed with "MICHAEL" and "Battlefield Earth"
I do not disagree with what you say about TC. I am just citing the BO stats I have read. I liked JT in the angel movie as well and in Hairspray. I grant he has done some pretty bad stuff.

It's not what i said, it's what they said.

Right:)

"I was sourly disappointed with "MICHAEL" and "Battlefield Earth"
"

I liked "Michael", if only for the last scene with the Van M song. And I liked JT in it. I did not bother to see "Battlefield Earth." It looked awful from a distance.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Did you see Phenomenon? I think it was Travolta's idea of what an OT could be. I liked that he was literally struck by a "bolt from the blue". I also really liked the soundtrack, and I had two toe-headed kids at the time of the same ages. Watched it dozens of times with them. It was sad, though, because their mother and I were divorcing, and I was having a hard time not boo-hooing all the time. My daughter spent a lot of time hugging me and trying to cheer me up.

Did you see Phenomenon? I think it was Travolta's idea of what an OT could be. I liked that he was literally struck by a "bolt from the blue". I also really liked the soundtrack, and I had two toe-headed kids at the time of the same ages. Watched it dozens of times with them. It was sad, though, because their mother and I were divorcing, and I was having a hard time not boo-hooing all the time. My daughter spent a lot of time hugging me and trying to cheer me up.

Yes I liked Phenomenon as well. I will also say that Jt plays bad guys pretty well. I have not liked the movies in which he has but would say he has tended to turn in better performance than his costars.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From New York Daily news:

Tom Cruise, with 'Knight and Day,' has his worst opening weekend for action flick in 20 years

hmmmm, does this mean that the SP's that Tom shattered, obliterated and annihilated still have stronger postulates than Operating Thetans Tom, DM and all of the loyal Scientologists combined?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It would seem.

Biggest movie star in the world applying Ron's perfect tech achieves 20 years of crashing stats.

Fastest growing religion in the world applying Ron's perfect tech achieves 20 years of crashing stats.

You've just entered the....
rod_serling.jpg

COINCIDENCE ZONE