What's new

Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and the guy ordered to clean toilets with a tooth brush

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and the guy ordered to clean toilets with a tooth brush.

Comment from Marty's blog:
T Paine // June 28, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Reply

The Celebrity Center (CC) Programs Chief gave some insight into the depth of wrong why and idiocy at work here with this so called Ideal Org program when she told Lucy that around 2004 Tom Cruise sent a selectee into CC Paris. The person did not immediately leap onto the Bridge so Tom called his buddy Miscavige all pissed off and complained. Between the two they figured out the why: “the MEST of CC Paris wasn’t of the highest standard”. The Executive Director of CC Paris was sent to CC Int where he was made to clean toilets with a toothbrush until he had the realization and got on board with the “Ideal” Org program. Note: CC Paris was a St Hill size org at the time.

Since CC Paris was doing very well overall when this occurred its numbskullness of the highest order to assume it was the MEST because everything else indicates otherwise.

I think LRH summed it up best in Data Series 23 when he said:

“Wrong Whys work people half to death handling a program which will lay ostrich eggs and rotten ones at that.

“It will cost money and time that can’t be afforded easily.

“It will distract from the real tiger in the woods and let him roar and eat up the goats while
everyone is off chasing the ghosts which “really were the cause of it all.”

As for Dallas, this talent show thing is probably a desperate fund raiser for them to pay the heating/air conditioning bill. I mean, do you know how much it costs to heat and cool an empty 50,000 square foot building in Dallas? My estimate of the electricity bill is $250,000 a year.

I feel for the guys on the ground in Dallas. They have no goats left.
Please note that there is NO evidence that Tom Cruise actually knew that the Executive Director of Church of Scientology of Paris would be sent to the Church of Scientology International and be forced to clean toilets with a toothbrush. None. Absolutely not.

WWP Thread: Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and the guy ordered to clean toilets with a tooth brush.

/

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and the guy ordered to clean toilets with a tooth brush.

Comment from Marty's blog: Please note that there is NO evidence that Tom Cruise actually knew that the Executive Director of Church of Scientology of Paris would be sent to the Church of Scientology International and be forced to clean toilets with a toothbrush. None. Absolutely not.

WWP Thread: Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and the guy ordered to clean toilets with a tooth brush.

/

I find this hard to believe that they sent the CC Paris ED to CCI to brush toilets because of this. Just saying....

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
I find this hard to believe that they sent the CC Paris ED to CCI to brush toilets because of this. Just saying....
I don't given the premise that Tom Cruise was pissed and complained to David Miscavige, who was probably very embarrassed and angry, and they came to the conclusion that the ED had to learn a valuable lesson about the importance off MEST.

/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Somebody ask about ToothbrushTech?

The correct WHY opens the door to a handling.

The handling is a tooth brush.

We will not speculate here on how Ron came to rise above the need for Toothbrush Tech.

JPGHUBBARD.jpg

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Just a little historical background, guys.

I personally had to clean the 'grinder' at San Diego Navel Training Station (no longer) with my toothbrush.

Picture the parking lot from hell; bigger than any mall parking lot anywhere, and you are told that you must clean the whole thing with your toothbrush.

It's obviously impossible, but it's a mind fuck perpetrated on Naval recruits. At least it was back in the '70's. There was actually this different colored clean patch from past victims there that you wouldn't believe! Luckily, I got the point early on, and it was deemed futile to torture me this way any longer, so different techniques were applied. Like 'push ups forever' which was of course push ups until you had suffered convincingly enough.

Oh, yeah, I heard stories of the having to clean the toilet with your toothbrush punishment, but that had become sort of un-pc by my time. Sort of like the fact that Company Commanders (think Drill Instructors) couldn't call anyone 'boy' anymore, as it was considered a racial slur, so they were adept at saying 'lad' in a way that made it the most obscene label ever.

The cleaning the grinder with your tooth brush was the 'cleaned up' brainwashing technique. The goal, however, remains the same; to train you to unquestioningly follow orders no matter how futile they may seem to you.

Wasn't Laffy in the Navy? Hmmmm.

Last edited:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
LRH and toothbrush tech

It seems obvious that LRH must have been using the toothbrushes that were used for toilet cleaning on his own OT, super dooper set of gnashers.:whistling:

Apart from that I used to hear stories of OT's growing a new tooth at random with their OT powerz

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Apart from that I used to hear stories of OT's growing a new tooth at random with their OT powerz

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/scientology-wins!.htm

Subject: Clear thinks he can grow new teeth

Q: What experiments have you performed on yourself?

One of them concerns such a simple little thing as sunburn. I had been sunburned approximately a full year, continuously, in my life. In the past had I taken even as much as fifty milligrams of niacin, I'd have burnt like a furnace for days. Now, after running out of sunburn, I can take niacin to my heart's con- tent. No more sunburn. The other night I loaded myself with 400 milligrams of niacin - no blush, no heat, no pallor, no sunburn.

Another experiment concerns changing the total pH of the body. One very definitely affects ability by changing the balance between acidity and alkalinity. I'm attempting to find out just how alkaline I can get and still be maximum cause.

I've also tried to see if I can regenerate teeth. For the moment I've got some very sore gums but no teeth. Perry suggested to me, in a roundabout way, that I should regenerate teeth. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I got extremely sore gums.

Teeth were pulled out. I've regenerated tissue. To the maximum extent I can. The soreness is now disappearing. The gums are much more healthy. Next point is what constitutes a seed tooth? I think it's possible to construct them again.
Incidentally, I haven't decided what I am going to look like yet.

Wisened One

Crusader
It seems obvious that LRH must have been using the toothbrushes that were used for toilet cleaning on his own OT, super dooper set of gnashers.:whistling:

:laugh: Wonder why he didn't use his ot powers to clean/fix them or at the VERY least... *gasp* go to the dentist?! (cue dramatic music here)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:laugh: Wonder why he didn't use his ot powers to clean/fix them or at the VERY least... *gasp* go to the dentist?! (cue dramatic music here)

REASON: Obviously, Ron would not have used toothbrush tech until he had scientifically verified it. When that photo was taken, Ron had not yet researched and discovered the 100% Standard ToothTech from "The Way To Happiness".

Much like OT III (where Ron broke his own back taping safe passage thru the Wall of Fire for mankind) he similarly rotted his own teeth unraveling the wholetrack dental conspiracy by psychs as detailed in the HCOB "Pain & Sex & Cavities".

1. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
1-1. Get care when you are ill
1-2. Keep your body clean
1-3. Preserve your teeth
1-4. Eat properly
1-5. Get rest
2. BE TEMPERATE
2-1. Do not take harmful drugs
2-2. Do not take alcohol to excess
3. DON'T BE PROMISCUOUS
3-1. Be faithful to your sexual partner
4. LOVE AND HELP CHILDREN
5. HONOR AND HELP YOUR PARENTS
6. SET A GOOD EXAMPLE
7. SEEK TO LIVE WITH THE TRUTH
7-1. Do not tell harmful lies
7-2. Do not bear false witness
8. DO NOT MURDER
9. DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL
10. SUPPORT A GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND RUN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE
11. DO NOT HARM A PERSON OF GOOD WILL
12. SAFEGUARD AND IMPROVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
12-1. Be of good appearance
12-2. Take care of your own area
12-3. Help take care of the planet
13. DO NOT STEAL
14. BE WORTHY OF TRUST
14-1. Keep your word once given
15. FULFILL YOUR OBLIGATIONS
16. BE INDUSTRIOUS
17. BE COMPETENT
17-1. Look
17-2. Learn
17-3. Practice
18. RESPECT THE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF OTHERS
19. TRY NOT TO DO THINGS TO OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THEM TO DO TO YOU. 20. TRY TO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU
21. FLOURISH AND PROSPER​

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Somebody ask about ToothbrushTech?

The correct WHY opens the door to a handling.

The handling is a tooth brush.

We will not speculate here on how Ron came to rise above the need for Toothbrush Tech.
HH: That is so funny and yet so true. LRH transcended the need for Toothbrush Tech. He also found great enjoyment in mocking societies that were devoted to fighting the cigarette.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Just a little historical background, guys.

I personally had to clean the 'grinder' at San Diego Navel Training Station (no longer) with my toothbrush.

Picture the parking lot from hell; bigger than any mall parking lot anywhere, and you are told that you must clean the whole thing with your toothbrush.

It's obviously impossible, but it's a mind fuck perpetrated on navel recruits. At least it was back in the '70's. There was actually this different colored clean patch from past victims there that you wouldn't believe! Luckily, I got the point early on, and it was deemed futile to torture me this way any longer, so different techniques were applied. Like 'push ups forever' which was of course push ups until you had suffered convincingly enough.

Oh, yeah, I heard stories of the having to clean the toilet with your toothbrush punishment, but that had become sort of un-pc by my time. Sort of like the fact that Company Commanders (think Drill Instructors) couldn't call anyone 'boy' anymore, as it was considered a racial slur, so they were adept at saying 'lad' in a way that made it the most obscene label ever.

The cleaning the grinder with your tooth brush was the 'cleaned up' brainwashing technique. The goal, however, remains the same; to train you to unquestioningly follow orders no matter how futile they may seem to you.

Wasn't Laffy in the Navy? Hmmmm.

You didn't happen to make an abrupt departure without leave at some point, did you?

(naval<> navel)

freethinker

Sponsor
Tom and Daves application of the Data Series is flawless.

They found the "who", the CO, and the "why" Org not pretty enough.

After all he's not in step with command intention. They don't want St Hill size orgs, They want Ideal orgs that are beautiful and empty.

The actions taken should correct the problem in short order.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
You didn't happen to make an abrupt departure without leave at some point, did you?

(naval<> navel)

Not from the US Navy. I did from the Sea Org, though!

And your right about Naval/navel. Stupid spell checker. Fixed it.