What's new

WARNING: This Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
FinallyFree.
I'm so very sorry for posting the Tory quote in here and causing derailment. That was not my intention.

:rose:

Atalantan

Patron with Honors
I think Anonymous could have a field day with this chick and her working with the "Church".

(testing the pic, hope it uploads.)

Not to derail this thread, but I recall a Cliff Bowen from when the IAS was first launched, and he was a leading reg for the IAS back then.

Is he a relative?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
A relevant observation from WWP

A relevant observation from WWP:
Since the ESMB OP, Finally Free, doesn't give dox, perhaps this can wait until she "can". If she "doesn't have permission", they why posting as fact?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha Khan
Can you please post the docs or upload the docs and provide a link? This is very important.

OP: "I do not have permission - I have asked. They WILL be posted - once this family "comes out".

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It's sad that you bring up the adoption the way you do. The kids they fostered for quite some time were in need of a decent home and regardless of what they may have done with or to you and/or your ex husband, they did provide a good home to those children.

Magoo, I really don't want to get involved with your dispute with the Bowens. I wasn’t there. I only have stories of those who were personally involved including your story.

My thread is about Ruth Bowen and her current active effort to exert any and all effort she has, under the guidance of OSA, to force a family into disconnecting from another family member. (makes me giggle every time I think about how much closer this family is due to the actions Ruth has personally taken. My God OSA, do you even turn the lights *on* before you start shooting? Do you know that the people you have had Ruth try to contact are only barely talking to just ONE of this family? You seriously need better intel.).

Magoo, if you want me to respond publicly call me out in a PM or right on the carpet in a new thread, but please don't derail this one.

This response to Tory is rude and inappropriate. You commented on the post about Tory being ripped off by the Bowens and you left a mystery sandwich reply. You derailed your own thread.

Meantime, you make an OP here, accusing a scientologist of something without specifics, which you have not documented. :whistling:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
This response to Tory is rude and inappropriate. You commented on the post about Tory being ripped off by the Bowens and you left a mystery sandwich reply. You derailed your own thread.

Meantime, you make an OP here, accusing a scientologist of something without specifics, which you have not documented. :whistling:

^^^
THIS

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
DOX is apparantley WWP SOP... but not here at ESMB. Dunno why, just is, as it has evolved. :confused2:

Would be nice to see dox on everything but this planet is a little wobbly at the moment so it is as it is. :confused2:

The usual motto is Dox or STFU.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

I have my reasons - I would apologize but I am not sorry.

You want details? Tory you want details? I will get them. I don't like bashing critics who do good work like Tory, so I would like to abandon it and that is why I offered it over PM. I just have other information which opposed some of what she describes happened. Like I stated I was not there. I have this information from a trusted source who was.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
DOX is apparantley WWP SOP... but not here at ESMB. Dunno why, just is, as it has evolved. :confused2:

Would be nice to see dox on everything but this planet is a little wobbly at the moment so it is as it is. :confused2:

How about this - I *promise* to post. I have permission to do so. AT ANOTHER TIME.

You guys really don't know why?

really?

HCOElite

Patron
--------------------------------

If you don't have the patience to support these stories as they unfold you may want to consider staying out of the conversation. Bashing people who post UNFOLDING REAL TIME STORIES is not supportive.

The documents are being held to protect someones potential family relationship that may still be salvaged. Did you forget the nature of the beast so quickly?

:angry:

HCOElite

Patron
Not to derail this thread, but I recall a Cliff Bowen from when the IAS was first launched, and he was a leading reg for the IAS back then.

Is he a relative?

No that name does not ring a bell as being related. But if I hear otherwise will let you know.

Chuckyeager

Patron
You can get ripped just fine in a Class V org

She is in Washington State - a little further away from the "real" face rippers.

You can get ripped just fine in a Class V org. CMO does rip better though, your right on that point :) LOL

Someone should hire a bunch of private detectives to follow Ruth around like the church does to everyone else. Then post the videos on Youtube :roflmao:

:dancer:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
William A. Bowen may have passed on... seeking confirm of that. William & Ruth had several businesses going for awhile in Clearwater (title company) and Los Angeles (publishing and production company) which are all defunct.

When they moved to Klamath Falls in 2004, they started two businesses: American Health Clinics & Clear Future Group Homes.. the physical address was 419 North 10th Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. The corporate address was here (sold by the Bowens in July 2004 for $2.1 million):
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5618017041/1701_thurber_place/

Previously, they lived here:
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/2552020040/7749_jaydee_circle/

Ruth sold this property in June 2007 (William removed as named co-owner in November 2004):
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5124006020/1036_w_22nd_street/

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's sad that you bring up the adoption the way you do. The kids they fostered for quite some time were in need of a decent home and regardless of what they may have done with or to you and/or your ex husband, they did provide a good home to those children.

<snip>

I think if half of what you say is true, this would not be a good home for the children. Often those raised by people who cheat, lie and defraud people in their sphere of influence will grow up doing exactly the same thing. That is the last thing anybody needs. Regardless if they would have creature comforts while growing up.