What's new

Bavaria: "Scientology is an anti-constitutional movement with a crimogenic structure"

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm very proud to be a Bavarian citizen - the following quotes are from a work of Dr. Jürgen Keltsch for the Bavarian State about "What is Scientology":

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_engl.pdf (English)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...ssungsschutz/scientology/was_ist_so_dtsch.pdf (German)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...rfassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_frz.pdf (French)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_span.pdf (Spanish)

Page 1:

"After an in-depth examination, an Investigative Commission titled "So-called Sects and Psycho-Groups" set up by the German Bundestag (Parliament) described the organization in its final report as an anti-constitutional movement with a criminogenic structure. This evaluation is in agreement with that of the German forces of order. Behind the cloak of a new religion, this organization – described as a psychogroup and not as a religious community by the Investigative Commission – was able to skillfully hide its salient structural traits until recently, namely organization and logistics of a commercial corporation; expansionist strategies of an aggressively functioning structural distribution system (marketing of franchises by forming chains of subsidiary companies,hard-selling of human leadership and change in the form of social engineering. In other words, ruthless of psychological and social techniques borrowed from behavioral psychology in order to recruit workers, customers and members; use of totalitarian organization techniques to thoroughly discipline and intrumentalize its workers by constant control in terms of time and space."

Page 3:

"But even people who are not being coerced can be subjected to methods borrowed from behavioral psychology and have their will sapped or even their personality destroyed. This was demonstrated by the campaign against dissidence waged by the Stasi (the former East German secret police), who used a scientific program developed by behavioral psychologists to "disintegrate the psyche." The victims of these methods of psychological
torture suffer of the consequences to this day. It has been proven that Scientology uses similar procedures ("techniques") on the one hand to make individuals pliable and to discipline its members, and on the other hand to attack its critics, who are seen as enemies, in order to silence them and obstruct them in their activities against the organization. The damage caused by such methods – which is being investigated by human and social scientists under the heading of "mobbing" – has already made itself felt in the world of
business. What is particularly worrisome, as it is incompatible with the democratic world order, is the fact that management trainers who believe in a Darwinistic corporate and social philosophy teach these methods to their customers in courses in order to turn them into "battle managers" ready for the "business war."If a candidate is not informed as to he main or side effects of strategies that modify behavior, or, as is the case with Scientology, purposely deceived about those effects, he or she will as a rule find it hard to differentiate between normal instructional techniques and "forced instruction" or brainwashing. It is especially reprehensible when repressive techniques are purposely applied by the user to cause harm or accept harm as an outcome, and are disguised as "healing measures."

Page 4:

"After gathering the necessary evidence, the Investigative Commission determined that members of Scientology's elite SeaOrg unit who had make mistakes are pressured into reeducation using classic brainwashing techniques in so-called reeducation camps known as the "Rehabilitation Project Force" (RPF). Hubbard's definition of "brainwashing" in the management dictionary he himself compiled reveal that he had excellent knowledge of the psychological application of brainwashing techniques. He understood Pavlovian conditioning procedures in terms of brainwashing and described how Pavlov was able to generate psychoses in experiments with animals using his conditioning technology. In a lecture held in 1951, Hubbard discussed how he could make people sick using his techniques He called these methods "Black Dianetics." Human scientists have long been perfectly aware that conditioning and dressage neuroses and psychoses can be brought about by conditioning."

Page 9:

"The traits required from an ideal Scientology functionary in the new social system – traits that must therefore be trained in the newcomer – are those of the perfect technocrat, with absolutely blind obedience to the steering commands of the system, and with the ability to unrelentingly correct even the most minor deviations from the technical rules as well as exact total obedience from subalterns. The Scientological instructional goal for functionaries corresponds to the image of the authoritarian personality that T. W. Adorno and others noted in 1950 within the framework of clinical research into the inclination towards Fascistic-authoritarian ideologies."

This is a great work and it is worth to read the whole thing.

Best
Markus

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Markus,
I'm afraid I was in the same RPF as you brother... at the same time.
PAC RPF in 2003. I know it from within.

$cientology IS anti-constitutional.
In fact, Scientology IS the way to dehumanize others.

Scientology is bad.

People: Don't advise scientlogy to your child(ren)!
(and to anyone whom you consider humane).

One can advise Scientology to those whom they hate and want their days be shorter (end faster).

DON'T DO SCIENTOLOGY. IT"S DANGEROUS!

Markus

Please PM me Vadim

Markus,

Scientology is bad.

One can advise Scientology to those whom they hate and want their days be shorter (end faster).

Dear Vadim - yes Scientology is bad, it's evil. If you met Uwe in the PAC RPF
please PM me and tell me any details you remember about Uwe and about his living conditions there.

Best wishes
Markus

Markus

Danke wofür?

Danke bayrischer Markus :coolwink:

Ach Du meinst "danke", weil ich das hier geposted habe? Nun ich denke wir sollten uns beim Bayerischen Innenministerium bedanken, weiol die haben diese Arbeit in Auftrag gegeben und ich denke das Ergebnis ist sehr sehr überzeugend.:yes: Oder was meinst Du Sauerländerin? :coolwink:

Liebe Grüße aus dem sommerlichen Bayern :eyeroll:
Markus

Nicole

Ach Du meinst "danke", weil ich das hier geposted habe? Nun ich denke wir sollten uns beim Bayerischen Innenministerium bedanken, weiol die haben diese Arbeit in Auftrag gegeben und ich denke das Ergebnis ist sehr sehr überzeugend.:yes: Oder was meinst Du Sauerländerin? :coolwink:

Liebe Grüße aus dem sommerlichen Bayern :eyeroll:
Markus

Ich bedanke mich bei dir fürs posten, bei Dr. Jürgen Keltsch und natürlich bei eurem bayerischem Innenminsterium. :hattip:

Gutes Ergebnis :yes:
Oder was meinst Du Markus?:D

Jetzt mal Ernst, ich glaub ich kann ein wenig davon gebrauchen. Deswegen auch Danke!

Lieben Gruß zurück aus dem Sauerland

Last edited:

Markus

Translation

Ich bedanke mich bei dir fürs posten, bei Dr. Jürgen Keltsch und natürlich bei eurem bayrischem Innenminsterium. :hattip:

Gutes Ergebnis :yes:
Oder was meinst Du Markus?:D

Jetzt mal Ernst, ich glaub ich kann ein wenig davon gebrauchen. Deswegen auch Danke!

Lieben Gruß zurück aus dem Sauerland

I will translate this for the few English speaking readers of this board:wink2:

"Thank you for posting this. Thank you to Dr. Jürgen Keltsch and of course thank you to the Bavarian ministry of the interior.

Well done
or what do you think Markus?

But lets stop kidding, I think I can use some of this information for my new work. Thak you because of this too.

Best wishes back from the Sauerland."

Any other opinions about this work about "What is Scientology" ?
Love
Markus

Mystic

Crusader
I really like the way our favorite cult gets handled in Germany.

USA, listen up! Find out you have a deep mental cancer in your country.

Markus

I really like the way our favorite cult gets handled in Germany.

USA, listen up! Find out you have a deep mental cancer in your country.

Yes Mystic - USA please listen up and act now!

Do you think that the Church of Scientology IS the mental cancer in the USA or did you want to say that there is a mental cancer in the society of the USA that is hindering the nation to spot and stop this criminal abusive cult?

Best wishes
Markus

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

Do you think that the Church of Scientology IS the mental cancer in the USA or did you want to say that there is a mental cancer in the society of the USA that is hindering the nation to spot and stop this criminal abusive cult?

Best wishes
Markus

Probably both ;)

It's an awesome report btw. Read it, folks. It's socio-talk though, not really reader-friendly, but really gets deep below the surface of how the mindfuck works.

Mystic

Crusader

Best wishes
Markus

I was referring specifically to scigaggOTry. There are multiple mental cancers around. I know a lot about this one, so I focus on it.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is a very good analysis. I read this back in 2008 and posted a link on my blog in a short article I posted about the other Bavarian publication 'Das system Scientology - Wie Scientology Functioniert 25 fragen mit antworten'
( 'The system of Scientology - What is Scientology 25 questions with Responses)

"What is Scientology The Making of the Human Machine in the Cybernetic Learning Laboratory" written by Dr. Jürgen Keltsch, of the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior Munich, was wqritten and presented 04.08.1999 aktualisiert am 19.11.1999 according to my blog... The pdf shows in was pdf's in 2000 by whoever gave it to me.

Here is clip from an interesting article over at Lermanet.com which mentions Keltsch:

Scientology Pied Piper making rounds of schools
Herzogenaurach, Germany
January 19, 2000
Fraenkischer Tag
News > Lokales > Erlangen-Hoechstadt

[..] Dr. Juergen Keltsch from the Bavarian Interior State Ministry described Scientologists' training as an "alteration of people through strict learning drills. One is trained like a dog." He said that the person is made into a machine, that that has to be justified in retrospect as the case may be, and finally be made into a valuable final product by a "trainer." Books which Hubbard himself wrote clearly show that Scientology has a "strong cybernetic foundation."

This was confirmed by a former Scientologist who was also a guest speaker, but whom did not wish to be mentioned by name. Mr. Z. said he frequently received strange telephone calls and saw someone going through his trash. The writer had gone to the Scientologists because of obstacles to writing, and he explained the entire system from unsuspecting initiate up to Clear. He also cited a quote from Hubbard that one "had to get a hold of people with the technology." He finally managed to get out of the "totalitarian system" after 13 years by using Yoga exercises. He overwhelmingly agreed with the other speakers that Scientologists could hardly be individually differentiated from each other after "brainwashing." On that note he ended the discussion, "It makes no difference with which Scientologist you are speaking, you're always speaking with the same one." [..]

:thumbsup: I will have to get both of these this posted onto my scribd, as they are very good.

There are more German articles at the hyperlink

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
37258-clapping_hands.gif

moarxenu

Patron with Honors

Best wishes
Markus

There is no mental cancer involved. It is a question of ignorance, indifference, and fear.

Before Anonymous info about the cult was limited to a very small group of exes and critics. After Anon information has spread widely. Anyone who does the research now becomes anti-Scientology.

However, becoming knowledgeable about the cult doesn't automatically impel one to activism. We need to understand that our concerns no matter how urgent and important to us exist in a free market of social concerns. People need to make choices where they put there time and energy.

People are also afraid to speak out as are many posters here at ESMB. OSA continues to attempt to shudder the media into silence.

Also, the situation in the US is different from Germany where the cult is not a religion. The US is a vastly pluralist society. There is still a traditional "it's not politic to criticize someone's religion" attitude among many. Others are of the "Live and let live" school of uncritical tolerance.

There is no cancer. It is up to us to educate and recruit the ignorant, the indifferent, and the cowed. Back to work, guys.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh wow !

I'm very proud to be a Bavarian citizen - the following quotes are from a work of Dr. Jürgen Keltsch for the Bavarian State about "What is Scientology":

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_engl.pdf (English)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...ssungsschutz/scientology/was_ist_so_dtsch.pdf (German)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...rfassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_frz.pdf (French)

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_span.pdf (Spanish)

Page 1:

"After an in-depth examination, an Investigative Commission titled "So-called Sects and Psycho-Groups" set up by the German Bundestag (Parliament) described the organization in its final report as an anti-constitutional movement with a criminogenic structure. This evaluation is in agreement with that of the German forces of order. Behind the cloak of a new religion, this organization – described as a psychogroup and not as a religious community by the Investigative Commission – was able to skillfully hide its salient structural traits until recently, namely organization and logistics of a commercial corporation; expansionist strategies of an aggressively functioning structural distribution system (marketing of franchises by forming chains of subsidiary companies,hard-selling of human leadership and change in the form of social engineering. In other words, ruthless of psychological and social techniques borrowed from behavioral psychology in order to recruit workers, customers and members; use of totalitarian organization techniques to thoroughly discipline and intrumentalize its workers by constant control in terms of time and space."

Page 3:

"But even people who are not being coerced can be subjected to methods borrowed from behavioral psychology and have their will sapped or even their personality destroyed. This was demonstrated by the campaign against dissidence waged by the Stasi (the former East German secret police), who used a scientific program developed by behavioral psychologists to "disintegrate the psyche." The victims of these methods of psychological
torture suffer of the consequences to this day. It has been proven that Scientology uses similar procedures ("techniques") on the one hand to make individuals pliable and to discipline its members, and on the other hand to attack its critics, who are seen as enemies, in order to silence them and obstruct them in their activities against the organization. The damage caused by such methods – which is being investigated by human and social scientists under the heading of "mobbing" – has already made itself felt in the world of
business. What is particularly worrisome, as it is incompatible with the democratic world order, is the fact that management trainers who believe in a Darwinistic corporate and social philosophy teach these methods to their customers in courses in order to turn them into "battle managers" ready for the "business war."If a candidate is not informed as to he main or side effects of strategies that modify behavior, or, as is the case with Scientology, purposely deceived about those effects, he or she will as a rule find it hard to differentiate between normal instructional techniques and "forced instruction" or brainwashing. It is especially reprehensible when repressive techniques are purposely applied by the user to cause harm or accept harm as an outcome, and are disguised as "healing measures."

Page 4:

"After gathering the necessary evidence, the Investigative Commission determined that members of Scientology's elite SeaOrg unit who had make mistakes are pressured into reeducation using classic brainwashing techniques in so-called reeducation camps known as the "Rehabilitation Project Force" (RPF). Hubbard's definition of "brainwashing" in the management dictionary he himself compiled reveal that he had excellent knowledge of the psychological application of brainwashing techniques. He understood Pavlovian conditioning procedures in terms of brainwashing and described how Pavlov was able to generate psychoses in experiments with animals using his conditioning technology. In a lecture held in 1951, Hubbard discussed how he could make people sick using his techniques He called these methods "Black Dianetics." Human scientists have long been perfectly aware that conditioning and dressage neuroses and psychoses can be brought about by conditioning."

Page 9:

"The traits required from an ideal Scientology functionary in the new social system – traits that must therefore be trained in the newcomer – are those of the perfect technocrat, with absolutely blind obedience to the steering commands of the system, and with the ability to unrelentingly correct even the most minor deviations from the technical rules as well as exact total obedience from subalterns. The Scientological instructional goal for functionaries corresponds to the image of the authoritarian personality that T. W. Adorno and others noted in 1950 within the framework of clinical research into the inclination towards Fascistic-authoritarian ideologies."

This is a great work and it is worth to read the whole thing.

Best
Markus

This is incredible ! Thanks for sharing that, Marcus. :yes: :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thumbs up

Markus,

Scientology is bad.

Good post, Vad :thumbsup: :yes: Thank you :)

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS

There is no mental cancer involved. It is a question of ignorance, indifference, and fear.

Before Anonymous info about the cult was limited to a very small group of exes and critics. After Anon information has spread widely. Anyone who does the research now becomes anti-Scientology.

However, becoming knowledgeable about the cult doesn't automatically impel one to activism. We need to understand that our concerns no matter how urgent and important to us exist in a free market of social concerns. People need to make choices where they put there time and energy.

People are also afraid to speak out as are many posters here at ESMB. OSA continues to attempt to shudder the media into silence.

Also, the situation in the US is different from Germany where the cult is not a religion. The US is a vastly pluralist society. There is still a traditional "it's not politic to criticize someone's religion" attitude among many. Others are of the "Live and let live" school of uncritical tolerance.

There is no cancer. It is up to us to educate and recruit the ignorant, the indifferent, and the cowed. Back to work, guys.

THIS /\ /\ /\ /\

Very well said, moarexnu - THANK YOU.