What's new

Sparrow and Radio Paul - EPIC !

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Sparrow is joined by Radio Paul who brings visual aids. Watch as dumb founded OTs call the police, laugh, chuckle, and lie through their teeth in the face of the autopsy photos. This is what Scientology does to you:

First of seven EPIC vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1OoQq6F3Y

Infinite

I could not get this to play.

Can't understand why not, unless its very busy on the site - are you getting that circular thing in the middle of the vid?? Try going direct to YouTube and playing from there - I notice that there is sometimes a lag when playing from this site, especially when things are busy and my ISP is squeezing the bandwidth.

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
Re: 177.3-177.7

I'll bet the DC scilons never imagined before yesterday that they'd be wishing for a plain old regular Sparrow protest. :whistling:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Can anyone tell me which video this picture is from.
It's on of the 177. series

I want to quote what he just said.

4786053615_e47c73bd4a_o.jpg

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
Here's what I think. I do think it's a very good thing to stir things up once in a while such as Radio Paul did yesterday (and oh my, they reacted very interestingly!), and maybe shock some of them into checking out the truth, but I don't think this means Sparrow should change his personal protest style.

I think in the long term, that Sparrow's persistent and much more toned down way is very effective---if he did every day what he and Radio Paul did yesterday, eventually they would just shut down to him, and he would cease to get through to anyone there. They'd think he was an angry raving lunatic and write him off. Instead, sparrow's normal protest style gradually opens them up.

That being said--great job to both RP and Sparrow. You are quite the 2-man enturbulation team. :thumbsup:

I love Radio Paul stopping by to bitch slap a little present time reality into the cult members.

There isn't a single person in that building that could even begin to try and handle them and best all they would accomplish is create another dysfunctional stand up comedy routine to entertain the internet with like batshit crazy George Baillie and Mary Demoss.

Remember when they used to come out yelling "What are your crimes" as if that was supposed to trigger something in non-brainwashed individuals and stop them from protesting by forcing them to defend the allegations.

Just the fact that they felt the need to call the police not once but twice show how completely impotent Scientology really is.

Infinite

Can anyone tell me which video this picture is from.
It's on of the 177. series

I want to quote what he just said.

4786053615_e47c73bd4a_o.jpg

About 7 minutes in on 177.5 - he was talking about Radio Paul being "one of them" that Hubbard apparently explains so well. Googly-Eyed Clyde's comment is: "Basically... basically he said... to handle anyone who comes at us in a negative way, in any way we see fit".

Bit threatening if you ask me.

About 7 minutes in on 177.5 - he was talking about Radio Paul being "one of them" that Hubbard apparently explains so well. Googly-Eyed Clyde's comment is: "Basically... basically he said... to handle anyone who comes at us in a negative way, in any way we see fit".

The comment FreeTheRocks left on YouTube literally had me laughing out loud
FreeTheRocks said:
"I'm surprised Clyde's brain could generate enough power to keep those legs moving."

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Thanks very much. It's very threatening.

Div6

Crusader
When in doubt: fall back on Fair Game Policy

It is really creepy.....and it IS a threat. Given the track record of "dealing with critics" (ie: Paulette Cooper, Keith Henson, etc) it most definitely should be treated as a threat to the persons of AnonSparrow and RadioPaul.

And that old coot is just crazy enough to believe it to be true.....

CREEEPY.......

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is really creepy.....and it IS a threat. Given the track record of "dealing with critics" (ie: Paulette Cooper, Keith Henson, etc) it most definitely should be treated as a threat to the persons of AnonSparrow and RadioPaul.

And that old coot is just crazy enough to believe it to be true.....

CREEEPY.......

They attempted to handle with multiple oinkster phonings. People are supposed to be afraid of the oinksters. But when the oinkster phoning failed, they really had nowhere to go ... what are they going to do ... hit the Sparrow and cause more bad PR?

I am thinking that the Sparrow and others who picket at FCDC, and, for that matter, other locations with the possible exceptions of AOLA and Flag ... perhaps a tri-fold handout should be "mocked up". Something like this:
first panel, big letters, some baloons or some fireworks ... THE WAR IS OVER!
Succeeding panels should announce the victory of Anonymous and ex members, offer an amnesty to current staff IF THEY LEAVE NOW, mentioning various crimes they MIGHT get tarred with if they don't, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY ... announce to public that NOW is the time to seek a refund, OR THEY MIGHT JUST BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG ONCE Cof$ folds up its tent. The last panel should be a resource panel with websites and phone numbers, including help in obtaining a refund. One of the panels, a simple line drawing, should show a deserted and boarded up Scientology church ... the public and staff see what they see, you can be in denial but being in denial is like shoveling against the tide, and pretty soon the next wave rolls in and your shoes are covered in whatever it was you were trying to shovel. Anyways, the fear button to push is what will happen to your money on account when the inevitable happens.

Pete

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
CLO EUS programs chief: "What the fuck is up with your crashing stats you DB's?"

DC ORG Flag Rep: "I can't get any of the targets met, there is some former staff member SP out front of the org with signs and telling the public the truth about Scientology and asking them to Google Lisa McPhearson and other abuses that Scientology commits."

CLO EUS programs chief: "Oh crap, freedom of speech and the right to assemble peacefully, God Damn America for the Constitution, You call the cops and create a PR scene out there that makes him go away."

DC ORG Flag Rep: "They already did that, now the cops are Googling the truth."

CLO EUS programs chief: "Make it go right, get those targets met now now now, Thursday is coming and you need those stats!"

BANG hang up!

Call back 1.3 minutes later, repeat cycle from beginning.
do this for hours.