What's new

Mexico City ideal org opening, July 10, 2010

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
I lived in Mexico for 10 years before coming out to Australia and have a special place in my heart for the Mexican people.

Why not open an Ideal org in Australia or another in the USA where people can afford to travel the complete bridge.......its simple Scientology is under massive attack in those areas.

So strategically DM decides to spend money in Mexico.
Why would you do that in a country where 20% of the population hold the wealth and the rest of the nation are well below what we would see as middle class I mean well below.

Minimum wage in Mexico a week is about AUD100.00 if that.

What is going to be easy for DM is to staff the Ideal org.
With so much unemployment, a promise of spiritual freedom, Mexicans looking for something better in life. WOW the glamor of Scientology will glimmer in there eyes and they will be worked to the ground never themselves achieving those wonderful levels spoken about in Scientology. Thinking they are pushing this "Greatest good"

It makes me sad to think how many are going to be thrown out of the Scientology wheel as the years go on. Worked to the bone and with nothing to show.

So many mission and org staff I knew in Mexico, lived a life of poverty, working overwhelming hours and years later the mission or org was still not growing but the idea of OT keeps em working away, hoping because of what they are doing they should pull something in.

Like no other country I have experienced; an OT in Mexico is really regarded as something so powerful. That is mostly due to the fact that it is a state so out of reach for the majority of the nation.

DM needs to find new strong holds where Scios hidden truths are not being revealed in the media and Mexico is one of those places.

Mexico is extremely Catholic and I can only hope that belief is stronger than the glamor and false promises of Scientology.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Looking at those DM closeups made me almost throw up in my mouth.:ill:

Look at the closeups again (I'm not trying to be mean). Ignore his grin, look at his eyes.

DM is not at all a happy camper. His enormous smile is forced, and his eyes show a very pained internal reality.

Just my opinion.

Badass

Patron with Honors
I lived in Mexico for 10 years before coming out to Australia and have a special place in my heart for the Mexican people.

Why not open an Ideal org in Australia or another in the USA where people can afford to travel the complete bridge.......its simple Scientology is under massive attack in those areas.

So strategically DM decides to spend money in Mexico.
Why would you do that in a country where 20% of the population hold the wealth and the rest of the nation are well below what we would see as middle class I mean well below.

Minimum wage in Mexico a week is about AUD100.00 if that.

What is going to be easy for DM is to staff the Ideal org.
With so much unemployment, a promise of spiritual freedom, Mexicans looking for something better in life. WOW the glamor of Scientology will glimmer in there eyes and they will be worked to the ground never themselves achieving those wonderful levels spoken about in Scientology. Thinking they are pushing this "Greatest good"

It makes me sad to think how many are going to be thrown out of the Scientology wheel as the years go on. Worked to the bone and with nothing to show.

So many mission and org staff I knew in Mexico, lived a life of poverty, working overwhelming hours and years later the mission or org was still not growing but the idea of OT keeps em working away, hoping because of what they are doing they should pull something in.

Like no other country I have experienced; an OT in Mexico is really regarded as something so powerful. That is mostly due to the fact that it is a state so out of reach for the majority of the nation.

DM needs to find new strong holds where Scios hidden truths are not being revealed in the media and Mexico is one of those places.

Mexico is extremely Catholic and I can only hope that belief is stronger than the glamor and false promises of Scientology.

This was beautiful and thoughtful too, I thank you in the name of México.
One correction though, the wealth here is not in the hands of 20 % of the population, is in the hands of a few families and maybe 2% of the population. The middle class has shrunk dramatically in the past few years.....

Minimum wage for a week is arround AUD40 can you believe that ?

Last edited:

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
That is scary.
I figured at least with the three years I have been out of Mexico that the minimum wage would have increased; its sad.
Mexico deserves better.