What's new

Sparrow gets assaulted and a Goldenrod all in one video.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
I think this is the first ever publicly delivered SP Declare isn't it, Sparrow? Congratulations on your win! You're obviously doing it right :)

PS: Cop needs to go back to cop school.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
What I noticed before this "declare" was a relationship was developing between Sparrow and the cultists. Sometimes they smiled and reacted to him, sometimes even engaged in dialogue. Their reactions were sometimes impatient, sometimes almost friendly.

I was surprised that Vickie and others were answering his questions and somewhat smugly trying to "handle" him as well as chatting to him.

I had started to wonder if he continued, day after day if a closer rapport would develop due to familiarity. The guy who objected to him and to the use of the word "slave" had clearly been intrigued by him and had looked up his CF file and seen that he was once enthusiastic. This "bewidered" him and therefore Sparrow had chipped away at his certainty and planted a doubt. Good job Sparrow! :thumbsup:

I predicted that the staff and public would be prevented from communicating with him, as this rapport would be seen as "dangerous" to the cult. And here we are today with his "declare"!

Scientologists will now be told he is an SP and they must not talk to him.

I also noticed quite a few black people in today's video and from the guy's reaction, they seem, understandably, to have a "button" on the word "slave".

I don't know if Sparrow is open to suggestions or if he comes on ESMB, but rather than calling them slaves, he could try quoting LRH "men are your slaves" from his Admissions. He could try pointing out that LRH saw people as his slaves and he has made scientologists, both black and white into his obedient slaves.

That might give the black guys something to think about.

Great post! I have also been consciously watching Sparrow chipping away and developing rapport with them. I was wondering what the CofS was going to do because if they DON'T talk to him they look like they are hiding, and if the DO, there's danger of too much familiarity and "ARC". They were really stuck by that one.

And their answer, the coveted "goldenrod" delivered publicly answered that dilemma -- they can't have their staff and public in any kind of "ARC" with him. Now they can't talk to him -- but I'm thinking that's going to backfire-- as those scilons robotically follow the CofS "order" not to speak with him they are going to look more and more like the brainwashed and blind followers that they are. I don't think the general public is going to sit well with the idea that the "church" tells people who they can and can't say hello to.

[snip]...And their answer, the coveted "goldenrod" delivered publicly answered that dilemma -- they can't have their staff and public in any kind of "ARC" with him. Now they can't talk to him -- but I'm thinking that's going to backfire-- as those scilons robotically follow the CofS "order" not to speak with him they are going to look more and more like the brainwashed and blind followers that they are. I don't think the general public is going to sit well with the idea that the "church" tells people who they can and can't say hello to.
This will add two more arguments to Sparrows protest arsenal.
1) He'll be able to give an actual demonstration of scientology disconnection (with paperwork to back it up) to passing public.
2) If bull-baited, can ask why he is being spoken to if he is a declared SP. (uh-oh. SecChecks in your near future).

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I think a complaint to police dept and to it's internal affairs is in order here. That officer had no intent to help AnonSparrow.

Veda

Sponsor
Farkas, Scientology, 3915, Wash, DC Police

If Washington, DC Police officer Farkas, number 3915, is identified on this thread - That's Farkas, Scientology, then there's a chance that Officer Farkas might google his own name and find this Message Board - And then, there's a chance that he'll read about the cult of Scientology.

AnonSparrow is awesome, but he should exercise care - remember: "KNOW THE TECH AND YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE TECH." Scientology tech includes covertly attempting to "set up" others, by tricking them into bad situations. When this is done, per LRH Tech, there is no discernible connection to Scientology, except that it's later reported on by Scientology PR - most of whom believe (whatever) it (is) to be true, and have no idea that the person was covertly "set up" by LRH Tech-applying Scientology covert "dirty tricks" Intelligence.

Hopefully, this piece of LRH tech is currently "out."

Carry on AnonSparrow; and Officer Farkas, 3915, please spend a little time reading up on Scientology.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I think a complaint to police dept and to it's internal affairs is in order here. That officer had no intent to help AnonSparrow.

Internal Affairs Bureau
300 Indiana Ave., NW
Room 5024
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: 724-4482
Fax: 727-3307

FoTi

Crusader
You were correct Lionhart.

The CoS is desperately trying to find something, anything to handle Sparrow. They cannot understand why LRH didn't leave some Tech behind to handle his types. :D

At the very least, Sparrow needs to document the incident with this officer and perhaps bring it to the attention of the Chief of Police and/or internal affairs.
If this officer witnessed the incident (on video) of assault and refused to protect Sparrow then what is he getting paid for? He had a bad attitude from the very beginning when Sparrow requested to talk to him and the officer responded "No" to the request without even knowing what it was about.

I agree here.....this officer was way out of line. Sparrow, please take this to the police. Make a report on the officer and give the police a copy of your video. All the evidence is on that video. That officer can't effectively deny what he did because it's all in the video.

Ditto. And be careful. It looks like the scios are getting pretty annoyed with you. You may want to get another camera person recording your interactions / altercations with them.

And yes, please, please have someone else with you, a witness of whatever happens, when you protest, with another video camera to back you up.

Your work is very much appreciated. Please stay safe.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Washington, DC Police officer Farkas, number 3915, is identified on this thread - That's Farkas, Scientology, then there's a chance that Officer Farkas might google his own name and find this Message Board - And then, there's a chance that he'll read about the cult of Scientology.

AnonSparrow is awesome, but he should exercise care - remember: "KNOW THE TECH AND YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE TECH." Scientology tech includes covertly attempting to "set up" others, by tricking them into bad situations. When this is done, per LRH Tech, there is no discernible connection to Scientology, except that it's later reported on by Scientology PR - most of whom believe (whatever) it (is) to be true, and have no idea that the person was covertly "set up" by LRH Tech-applying Scientology covert "dirty tricks" Intelligence.

Hopefully, this piece of LRH tech is currently "out."

Carry on AnonSparrow; and Officer Farkas, 3915, please spend a little time reading up on Scientology.

Love this! You can't really blame Officer Farkas #3915 at this point, because he just doesn't understand . . . I'm guessing that he'll do some research now. . .I sure would if I were him. I do agree that this should be sent to the DC police department. The Scientologists are getting frustrated with their inablilty to shatter suppression and are appearing to be at the end of their rope and getting desperate. . . I'd be leery. Glad Sparrow is documenting this all.

That is true about the tech being used to set people up -- and no doubt they have their "people" working on this one. They will be trying to trap him. I"m guessing that slave comment is being used in the Org over and over to show what an "SP" Sparrow is, and that he's part of a "hate" group.

I'm wondering if it would make sense to really hit "Ron's affirmations" in his next few protests, so that the public can see where Sparrow got that comment. . . . another possible "message of the week" might be LRH's racism and viewpoint about blacks. . . those references are right in published works. . there's a thread about that on here "Was Hubbard a racist" with all kinds of data. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5114

. . . .though that might all be counterproductive -- I note that Sparrow doesn't go after LRH -- he's focusing on DM and the crimes of current management. . . so to go after LRH at this point might not be part of his plans.

In any case, he is doing a great job. Kudos to Sparrow and congrats on that Goldenrod.

-TL

p.s. I just googled "Farkas 3915" and the first to results are threads from EMSB and WWP!! If you google "Farkas DC police" it's up there too.

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe the DC Police have more serious things to worry about than scientology? Just maybe?

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe the DC Police have more serious things to worry about than scientology? Just maybe?

:) They sure should, give the crime rate in DC!! And in that case, the CofS calling them repeatedly has to be a huge annoyance to them.

Sparrow shouldn't pester the police, but documenting this escalation of aggressive behavior and having it on record and showing a pattern could be a good thing.

Veda

Sponsor
Love this! You can't really blame Officer Farkas #3915 at this point, because he just doesn't understand . . . I'm guessing that he'll do some research now. . .I sure would if I were him. I do agree that this should be sent to the DC police department. The Scientologists are getting frustrated with their inablilty to shatter suppression and are appearing to be at the end of their rope and getting desperate. . . I'd be leery. Glad Sparrow is documenting this all.

That is true about the tech being used to set people up -- and no doubt they have their "people" working on this one. They will be trying to trap him. I"m guessing that slave comment is being used in the Org over and over to show what an "SP" Sparrow is, and that he's part of a "hate" group.

I'm wondering if it would make sense to really hit "Ron's affirmations" in his next few protests, so that the public can see where Sparrow got that comment. . . . another possible "message of the week" might be LRH's racism and viewpoint about blacks. . . those references are right in published works. . there's a thread about that on here "Was Hubbard a racist" with all kinds of data. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5114

. . . .though that might all be counterproductive -- I note that Sparrow doesn't go after LRH -- he's focusing on DM and the crimes of current management. . . so to go after LRH at this point might not be part of his plans.

In any case, he is doing a great job. Kudos to Sparrow and congrats on that Goldenrod.

-TL

p.s. I just googled "Farkas 3915" and the first to results are threads from EMSB and WWP!! If you google "Farkas DC police" it's up there too.

IMO, it would be a bad idea to introduce anything racial, or anything that might seem to be racial, into this - that would include using the word "slave" in any context, even from a Hubbard quote.

Scientology may attempt to incite some non Scientologists to attack AnonSparrow. Don't give them anything that can be used. Avoid words like "slave," no matter the context.

One idea is to have his new SP Declare enlarged, so he can wear it, front and back, and it can be read from a few feet away.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
IMO, it would be a bad idea to introduce anything racial, or anything that might seem to be racial, into this - that would include using the word "slave" in any context, even from a Hubbard quote.

Scientology may attempt to incite some non Scientologists to attack AnonSparrow. Don't give them anything that can be used. Avoid words like "slave," no matter the context.

One idea is to have his new SP Declare enlarged, so he can wear it, front and back, and it can be read from a few feet away.

Good point Veda. That's probably very wise to stay away from racial issues or anything that could be interpreted as such. I have to admit when Sparrow used that term in an earlier video it bothered me. . . and I'm sure it bothered others too, even though I don't think that sparrow was even thinking about the fact that the guy was black, as he was using it in a different context.

When I posted that initially I was thinking about damage control for the "slave" comment, as I'm sure it's being used out of context to discredit sparrow. . . but you're probably right . . . .it would probably inflame things to continue along that line, simply because it's such a volatile issue anyway.

Div6

Crusader
So today is the Sea Argghhh raid for DC org....I dropped by with a bag 'o ice and some copies of Abuse at the Top (Amy's book). They had 2 on duty MDP police there for the raid. They also set up bigger tents to block the view and attempt to "out create" the protesters. Also, they had 2 black guys dressed in suits standing outside the doors looking like harem guards....makes me wonder if they aren't recruiting the Nation of Islam types.

At any rate the MPD watch commander stopped by. He said that he viewed the vid, and it didn't rise to assault in his view, but he gave stern warnings to BOTH sides to not touch, harass, get in the face of, or intimidate in a personal fashion. Interestingly, he also said that ONLY WHITE CHALK could be used on the side walks, which is a departure from the past.

It looked like the Miscavologists were bringing in their kids for a "party".....kinda wonder why they would do that on a known raid date, unless they were trying to provoke something............

All was peacable when I left.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
It looked like the Miscavologists were bringing in their kids for a "party".....kinda wonder why they would do that on a known raid date, unless they were trying to provoke something............

Yeah that seems a little strange to me too. . . but If there are kids there they can say they don't want their kids on the Internet and there will be pressure not to post the vids. . . .that worked for them once before as I recall. But it would be interesting how many of those kids get on Google after the raid today.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Wait! - Did I just see the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology hand Sparrow an SP declare, in broad daylight and with a police officer not 20 feet away!!??

Or in other words.. A large group of religious zealots, the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology, THREATENED Sparrow with theft of his property, bodily harm and destruction? - In WRITING!!!

Here's the actual wording from the policy:
ENEMY -- SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property
or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any
discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied
to or destroyed.

- L. Ron Hubbard
HCOPL 18 October 1967 Penalties For Lower Conditions
Well, If I threathen anyone like this I'm expecting trouble with the law!

:yes:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Officer Farkas, badge number 3915 represents nearly all that I have come to expect of "public servants".

Congrats on the Goldenrod, Sparrow.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m sure the police in Washington D.C. have a very difficult job to do, but the officer shown in the video is wrong here.

Miming shooting someone and then grabbing their camera and then dogtag IS clearly assault. He probably didn’t want the aggravation of all the paperwork when there was no obvious injury suffered.

Sparrow, if it were me, I would write to the appropriate department, making a complaint against the officer involved. He should have at least viewed your tape to see things from your perspective. He was clearly of the opinion that you were trying to provoke a reaction. If he is held to account, perhaps he will be a bit more fair-minded in the future.

Axiom142

Div6

Crusader
I’m sure the police in Washington D.C. have a very difficult job to do, but the officer shown in the video is wrong here.

Miming shooting someone and then grabbing their camera and then dogtag IS clearly assault. He probably didn’t want the aggravation of all the paperwork when there was no obvious injury suffered.

Sparrow, if it were me, I would write to the appropriate department, making a complaint against the officer involved. He should have at least viewed your tape to see things from your perspective. He was clearly of the opinion that you were trying to provoke a reaction. If he is held to account, perhaps he will be a bit more fair-minded in the future.

Axiom142

The impression I gor from the MPD Commander was that he really did not want this to escalate, and really just wanted to maintain the status quo so he could go off and enjoy his Saturday afternoon. "No harm, no foul" is the operative mantra, I suppose, but to his credit he also gave the same "ground rules" to the scilons.....

I am more distubred by Officer Farkas's obvious rush to judgement, and displayed bias on film. He starts off with a negative attitude towards Sparrow, and makes it clearly known. Not proffesional at all, you almost get the idea that he is more interested in "friendly relations" with the female scilon, than he is in un-biased "justice". Perhaps the watch captains can use Sparrows vid as training for what NOT to do....