What's new

L Ron Hubbard orders R2-45 on 12 people

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
R2-45.
Murder plots.
Operation Freak Out.

Gosh. I guess I missed all of that in my 5+ year career and 8,800+ posts at xenu.net.

I am certainly glad I have you fellows to advise me about what I need to ask when I interrogate Marty.

Thanks.

I'll get back to you on this.

/////
Come on Swift! - You couldn't have missed it!

Paulette Cooper: Some 'goon' shows up at her door with a gun. Paulette wasn't home, but her sister was. The 'goon' presses a gun to the sisters head and pull the trigger. Gun clicked.. Wasn't loaded or misfired.

HCO Ethics Order, 'RACKET EXPOSED 6th March 1968' in which Hubbard orders 13 named people 'processed with R2-45'

This thread has a nice collection of the instances that are known:
ESMB Thread /Death Threats

But let's just examine 'policy':
HCOPL 18 OCT 67, Issue IV
PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS
··/··
ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.​
Note the word 'destroyed' at the end. Placed there at the end as the most severe of this unholy collection of 'suggestions'.. I'll 'suggest' that in context, the word 'destroyed' here is synonymous with 'killed'.. Recall that according to Scientology doctrine you can't 'kill' anyone. You can 'destroy' his body though.

Another place Hubbard condones and suggests murder is the 'Bolivar Policy'.

The question is: What will truly dedicated scientologists do with it? - I've known some that I'm damned sure would carry out orders.. Any orders! - That means, ANY orders!

:yes:

AnonKat

Crusader
Come on Swift! - You couldn't have missed it!

Paulette Cooper: Some 'goon' shows up at her door with a gun. Paulette wasn't home, but her sister was. The 'goon' presses a gun to the sisters head and pull the trigger. Gun clicked.. Wasn't loaded or misfired.

HCO Ethics Order, 'RACKET EXPOSED 6th March 1968' in which Hubbard orders 13 named people 'processed with R2-45'

This thread has a nice collection of the instances that are known:
ESMB Thread /Death Threats

But let's just examine 'policy':
HCOPL 18 OCT 67, Issue IV
PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS
··/··
ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.​
Note the word 'destroyed' at the end. Placed there at the end as the most severe of this unholy collection of 'suggestions'.. I'll 'suggest' that in context, the word 'destroyed' here is synonymous with 'killed'.. Recall that according to Scientology doctrine you can't 'kill' anyone. You can 'destroy' his body though.

:yes:

He was jesting if you read it again you will get the jest of it ;)

Jester.jpg

Mystic

Crusader
I heard a Hubbard-entity lecture once upon a time wherein he stated one of his "reverse" processes: "Look around here and find something you could go out of ARC with."

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
process R2-45

Time for an oldie but goodie.

Pete

Process R2-45 (parody of Love Potion Number 9)

I took advice from a red haired guru,
You know the one who said that he would sue.
He sold lots of books that are chock full of his jive,
And one made a reference to … process R2-45!

I said “I just can’t exteriorize.”
”I seek your council since you are so wise.”
He lit another Kool then he shook his head and sighed,
He said what you need is … process R2-45!

He bent down and turned around and gave me a gun,
He said “I think you know just what you gotta do son”
That piece of ugly steel sure felt ungodly big,
I clenched my butt, I closed my eyes, I pulled the trig’!

I heard a click and felt an awful fright,
I wondered why that it did not go right.
I can’t understand just why I am still alive,
Don’t recommend you audit, process R2-45!

(instrumental)

Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …

AnonKat

Crusader
factual

Time for an oldie but goodie.

Pete

Process R2-45 (parody of Love Potion Number 9)

I took advice from a red haired guru,
You know the one who said that he would sue.
He sold lots of books that are chock full of his jive,
And one made a reference to … process R2-45!

I said “I just can’t exteriorize.”
”I seek your council since you are so wise.”
He lit another Kool then he shook his head and sighed,
He said what you need is … process R2-45!

He bent down and turned around and gave me a gun,
He said “I think you know just what you gotta do son”
That piece of ugly steel sure felt ungodly big,

(instrumental)

Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …

Excellent !

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
can someone post the R2-45 process from the Blubbard? The actual process.

What is an example of reverse processing?

thanks

I remember when this came out. Hubbard was absolutely foaming at the mouth.

The "perpetrators" were all based in the Portsmouth area and involved members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

David Gaiman and (I believe) Tony Dunlevy were dispatched to recover the missing materials. They saw them in the back of a car and smashed the rear window to get them. This was their "making a blow against the enemy" step.

I know that certain members of a NY group were subjected to the same insane treatment as well.

All in all, this was a fairly insane time in Scn. (even by todays standards). Heavy ethics was being applied to public and staff alike. Chain lockers, handcuffs, imprisonment in cabins, armed guards, it was a madhouse on board.

Dart

but in 1968 the cavalry was on the way...

Ok, Who is the Gaiman Family? Are they connected to Neil Gaiman? The "Coraline" Guy? (Great Book, Awesome Movie)

Reverse auditing? Why the hell do you believe this would be bad if you believe that normal "prraaucessing" does not work at all but the hypnotism part.

It is one thing to order murders in Public and to commit one.
If I call nearest police station telling them that " I announce hereby, that person XY living XY shall be killed from now on..." Know what they'll do?
They'd send me to the psychlos. nothing more than this.

It is not an act of crime to announce that someone shall be killed. Of cource it is commonly not applauded to, but it is not a crime.

I do not think that the meaning of R2-45 was less then really badly serious, but I think also, Hubbard did not really know how serious some of his followers would take this.
And maybe it was not important to him anyway, because these persons commited a crime in his opinion and he had every right to be mercyless since his will had been crossed. (see Admirations... eh ... admissions)

Mike

ron was mixing practices with the mohammeddans issuing a religious fatwa; there's no bounty or contract and no reports of donuts

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Jerry McDonald and the R2-45 thread on ESMB

I was reading Dart's comments re Jerry McDonald. When I was aboard either Bolivar or Excalibur in the very early 70's there was an engineer named Jerry McDonald. I think he was Chief on the Bolivar under Cpt Bob Young. And I think Janet Gelfand was his 2d.

I had heard tell of badass Jerry M and thought the one I knew of just had the same name. He never came across as described in the R2-45 thread, tho I didn't know him well. I still recall something he wrote about the care of marine engines.

The one I knew was thin, maybe 6', brown hair combed straight back kind of a Harry Connick, Jr. mockup. Was that the Jerry McDonald? -pk

can someone post the R2-45 process from the Blubbard? The actual process.

What is an example of reverse processing?

thanks

"R2-45: AN ENORMOUSLY EFFECTIVE PROCESS FOR EXTERIORIZATION BUT ITS USE IS FROWNED UPON BY THIS SOCIETY AT THIS TIME." That's the official description; when Hubbard was asked what it actually was, he took out a Colt 45 semi-automatic pistol, and shot it at the floor.

So, reverse processing R2-45 would be coming back from the grave, like Jesus.

Reverse processing is used chiefly when someone's ethical compass points to a different direction than the rest of society. For instance, killing or mutilating someone in your workplace with whom you had a disagreement would, in normal society, be a 3D overt. On the other hand, suppose you were in the Mafia; not killing your rival or demanding your subordinate's little finger would be an overt.

So when you audit the doctor, you'd ask him, "Did you ever lie?" or "When did you lie?"; on the other hand, when you audit the lawyer, you'd ask him, "Did you ever NOT lie?" or "When did you NOT lie?" Same for, say, a steel worker, you'd audit him on "Did you ever mutilate someone who'd done his job incorrectly?" or "When did you mutilate someone who'd done his job incorrectly?"; for the Mafia don, you'd ask him, "Did you ever not mutilate someone who'd done his job incorrectly?" or "When did you not mutilate someone who'd done his job incorrectly?"