What's new

My Humanitarian Work

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
While leaving for work this morning I had a run in with a scientologist.

I was attempting to pull out of my driveway; I live off a main boulevard with three lanes going each way (welcome to L.A.) and cars parked on each side as well. So while trying to pull out of my driveway in my Tahoe, I couldn’t see all three lanes of on-coming traffic, so as I am nudging the nose of my truck out into the boulevard to see if it was clear, a blue Jag pops into view so I break. The guys starts waving his hands around like a spaz who is freaking out.

Acting as the adult that I am, you know - being in my 30’s and all, I “spaz out" back at him, I mean WTF? How am I supposed to see through those parked cars you are hidden behind? I think this is funny, I get a giggle and when it is safe I pull onto the boulevard to go to work.

So I am driving on a little, smiling to myself at my childishness, when I see the blue Jag and lo and behold…. he has the scientology symbol on the rear of his car! I think “hey! Here’s my chance at my new found love for humanitarian work! Here’s my chance to make a difference again!" So I slow down and roll my passenger side window down and say “SCIENTOLOGY IS A CULT!!!!” (I honestly had nothing planned and this is what blurted out when I opened my mouth)….. What is the scientologist’s response?… I got that scientology shark smile. I can’t tell you how creepy that was. Man, did I really look like that while I was in? Is that what they call TR’s? Reminded me more of Invasion of the Body Snatchers! :nervous:

Anyways, I realize my attempt at salvage this person from the cult he is so clearly trapped in was failing with the use of his scientology smile, but my light had turned green and I didn’t have much time. I also knew I had to say something that could break through the invisible shield they use I call the scientology smile, it was a tool he wielded well. I knew what ever I said had to be clear, concise and a one syllable word, I had to think fast! It had to be able to cut right through that smile. I slowly pulled away after my light turned green and what came out was:

CULT!
CULT!
CULT!

I think I go my point across. :D

I laughed my ass off the rest of the way to work. Gumption is a new favorite addition to my personality. I am rather enjoying it. :yes: Next time I think I will plan it better. I think I prefer “david miscavaige beats his staff!” In fact… I am going to prepare and laminate a sign to hold up and keep it in my car for such occasions.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Worthy of some real thought!

Good on ya for holding your position and reaching! :thumbsup::clap:

I have been trying to think of possible "sound bites" and "one liners" that might penetrate and stick with the "SFI" (still fully indoctrinated) individuals.

Not as easy as you'd first think, is it?

Consider: The "on purpose, on command intention" fixed, steely-eyed, glaring Scientologist is both Fuckee and Fuckor :ohmy::yes: and, at some level must surely have some inkling that this is the case.

Maybe along the lines of: You're screwed dude/dudette! And yer selectees are screwed too! And guess what! YOU screwed them too!

Just a thought...

EP

"Look, Don't Listen!" If a person is still in, way in, they ain't looking. Period. They're listening to PR BS from on high.

BC1

Patron with Honors
How about "If your cult is growing so fast why isn't the Org crowded?" It's a legitimate question.

Good on ya for holding your position and reaching! :thumbsup::clap:

I have been trying to think of possible "sound bites" and "one liners" that might penetrate and stick with the "SFI" (still fully indoctrinated) individuals.

Not as easy as you'd first think, is it?

Consider: The "on purpose, on command intention" fixed, steely-eyed, glaring Scientologist is both Fuckee and Fuckor :ohmy::yes: and, at some level must surely have some inkling that this is the case.

Maybe along the lines of: You're screwed dude/dudette! And yer selectees are screwed too! And guess what! YOU screwed them too!

Just a thought...

EP

Add "You screwed yourself" and you've covered all four flows. :wink2:

AnonKat

Crusader
Video gone ?

Well done that is some succefull trolling

I wanted to post the anonymous trolling of Tommy Davis Video but I can't find it :confused2:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay here are the signs I made for my car. I put then in plastic sleeves and made them double sided. One picture for each side.

Can’t wait to use them! :happydance:

Thank you all for your suggestions!!! :clap::thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG00491.jpg
    IMG00491.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG00492.jpg
    IMG00492.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19

byte301

Crusader
Okay here are the signs I made for my car. I put then in plastic sleeves and made them double sided. One picture for each side.

Can’t wait to use them! :happydance:

Thank you all for your suggestions!!! :clap::thumbsup:

Perfect!

I've got a kit thingie to print up bumper stickers. I'm thinking "Hail Xenu" would look good on my car.:yes: