What's new

Scilon headquarters in Oslo...GONE!

Isene

Patron with Honors
Sorry for breaking the creation of new truth here. But let's stick to facts: The Org moved. It is covered elsewhere by Anon Norway.

AnonKat

Crusader
Sorry for breaking the creation of new truth here. But let's stick to facts: The Org moved. It is covered elsewhere by Anon Norway.

:coolwink: We are just trying out this acceptable thruth thing.

Just a Joke. Where are they now ?

Isene

Patron with Honors
:) Joke aside, I think I can count one-for-one every acceptable truth in both camps.

The moved to Økern - sort of a suburb area. No body traffic, so they don't have to do much body routing, they can more comfortably sit in the office working on compliance reports.

AnonKat

Crusader
:) Joke aside, I think I can count one-for-one every acceptable truth in both camps.

The moved to Økern - sort of a suburb area. No body traffic, so they don't have to do much body routing, they can more comfortably sit in the office working on compliance reports.

seeing all the adds and the popping up of dianetics tabbles everywhere I think it goes like this:

1. Be in a suburb or unpopulair area to discourage protest

2. Get people in over the phone by ads ads ads

3. Have mobile stresstest tables promoting dianetics but hide Scientology

seeing all the adds and the popping up of dianetics tabbles everywhere I think it goes like this:

1. Be in a suburb or unpopulair area to discourage protest

2. Get people in over the phone by ads ads ads

3. Have mobile stresstest tables promoting dianetics but hide Scientology

The business model of Scientology can not function in an open society, so it makes sense to try and keep all exposure strictly on a one on one basis. I would say the plan would be to keep victims from researching anything on the internet or discussing it, until they can be properly handled, it's a losing proposition any way you look at it.

Using donations to buy up real estate and then charging those who made the donations rent to use the real estate was one of the most sound business decision the cult has ever made.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Plz Explain

Again pardon me for bursting illusory bubbles of Epic Win: The Anons had nothing to do with the Org moving.

Can you plz explain the TRUE reason for move then?

Protesting has served it purpose of getting the info out to the public, because Kevin (Feral) and Carmel and other Oatees spoke out, DM (Danger Mouth) has a cult that has only a couple thousand members worldwide, it is time to care for those ex-members who have left and a looking to rebuild their lives.

protesting was only a small step, lets keep doing what works
:thumbsup:

Can you plz explain the TRUE reason for move then?

Protesting has served it purpose of getting the info out to the public, because Kevin (Feral) and Carmel and other Oatees spoke out, DM (Danger Mouth) has a cult that has only a couple thousand members worldwide, it is time to care for those ex-members who have left and a looking to rebuild their lives.

protesting was only a small step, lets keep doing what works
:thumbsup:

As far as I can tell it the plan was to use donations to buy up real estate and then charge those who made the donations rent to use the real estate they paid for. So I'm guessing they purchased the property in the new location and the fact that it away from the public it will generate less bad PR. Foot traffic is not bringing many new victims through the doors these days anyway because of Anonymous.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Again pardon me for bursting illusory bubbles of Epic Win: The Anons had nothing to do with the Org moving.

Thank-You Geir for popping my illusory bubble of Epic Win. :D

Actually, it wasn't something I really took seriously, not without any verification anyhow. Do we know the reason that they moved?

Last edited:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Whatever the 'facts', it is a win for them to have moved from a high rent area to a lower one in the suburbs.:thumbsup:

It is anyway a very cheering lulzy video. :happydance::happydance:

Totally off topic comment: Norwegians look healthy. Very few fat people. Must be the diet and exercise practices?? I enjoy these Anonymous videos that show me other parts of the world. Interesting and surprising (to me) to see also that Oslo has a nice summer season; lots of summery-looking fashionistas there.

ARC

Patron
Let me guess: The previous location was way too expensive - they had problems paying their rent after all - so now they've moved to a small office in the suburbs while pining for an ideal org? Also, it couldn't be too easy having their whole org on the 1st floor, when routing people into a ground floor location would have been much easier?

AnonKat

Crusader
Let me guess: The previous location was way too expensive - they had problems paying their rent after all - so now they've moved to a small office in the suburbs while pining for an ideal org? Also, it couldn't be too easy having their whole org on the 1st floor, when routing people into a ground floor location would have been much easier?

That reminds me the Scilons in Amsterdam Org must have cought up the money for their rent being in the Gold bussiness now adays LOL.
:coolwink:
Luckely I don't have those problems living in the WWP dome and all :coolwink: Its free of Rent

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now just a goddarned minute!

What are you, a scilon or just a party-pooper? :unsure:

The clams have always looked for higher profile downtown districts for exposure, body traffic and appearance. Now they scuttle off to the burbs after many, many Anon raids and protests, along with all of the internet salvos and front lines. IMO, that would make your statement about the Anons rather dumb or even trollish, yes/no? Hmmm? :grouch:

Let the Anons have their win: it's just a clam shell now, the scilons have run for the woods, a.k.a. the burbs. :yes: :thumbsup:

AnonKat

Crusader
What are you, a scilon or just a party-pooper? :unsure:

The clams have always looked for higher profile downtown districts for exposure, body traffic and appearance. Now they scuttle off to the burbs after many, many Anon raids and protests, along with all of the internet salvos and front lines. IMO, that would make your statement about the Anons rather dumb or even trollish, yes/no? Hmmm? :grouch:

Let the Anons have their win: it's just a clam shell now, the scilons have run for the woods, a.k.a. the burbs. :yes: :thumbsup:

Geir is a very nice Independant Scientologist, He has Anonymous protection. I am glad he inform us of the thruth. That is better than an Illusion But it is still a win waving that flag there. Either they found an building for an Idle Org or Anons chased thenm to the suburbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaNRgOdTQ_0