What's new

L Ron Hubbard's Fifth Invader Force

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Hubbard talked about the Fifth Invader Force in the PDC lectures.

Most of the content in the PDC lectures was about auditing processes but he did mention crazy stuff like this once-in-awhile.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
He also talked about all the space opera stuff in the class 8 course.

If I remember correctly the PDC lectures were on Class VI (SHSBC: a huge long course).
However, I listened to all of them in Qual when I was on staff at the Riverside Mission.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to agree with the HubTurd

I have to agree with the HubTurd in one sense ... being a mediocre science fiction writer, why bother selling your stories for a penny a word, when you can roll it into a religion and sell it for big money? Assuming you can kill your concience ... on the one hand, you have a penny a word, nobody taking your material seriously ... or, rolled into a religion, you can make these tapes, have these congresses, and spew out the same crap, and have a crowd of people that will pay any amount of money and who find you totally awesome.

Without a concience to get involved, the choice is clear!

Pete

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
He also talked about all the space opera stuff in the class 8 course.
Didn't he get very angry in the class VIII course talking about listing and nulling.

Also where did the bit about an alligator on an 8 lane highway on a unicycle come from? I though it was the PDC but I think it may have been cut.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
While still under indoctrination, I concluded, based on the distinct lack of response to other material, that I must have been part of the "lost" 5th Invader Force. I guess now it should be called the Fifth Column.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe this guy was actually "source"...

If I remember correctly the PDC lectures were on Class VI (SHSBC: a huge long course).
However, I listened to all of them in Qual when I was on staff at the Riverside Mission.

Didn't he get very angry in the class VIII course talking about listing and nulling.

Also where did the bit about an alligator on an 8 lane highway on a unicycle come from? I though it was the PDC but I think it may have been cut.

Although I heard all Hubbard's stuff - I like Brother Dave better! :coolwink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4E_Nrm0j8k

EP

AnonyMike

Patron
Without a concience to get involved, the choice is clear!

Pete

Pete,
If your parents long enough tell you that you are not worth a damn, if you being treated like the least ass on earth by your school"mates" allthrough the years. If you are constantly rejected by every woman that you know.
If you feel that you cannot have a single friend on earth since you have been betrayed by everyone.
:angry:
How long do you think would you hold up your this "honorable concience" until you start learning how to to break peoples will and mind and break their soul in order to get rid of them being crossed everytime.

IMO a society not able to integrate the weak, a scociety that rather tries to benefit from their benevolence and leaves them broken in the end is not allowed to wonder, if those ripped of turn onto this society in constant rage and cover them with its own violence and war in return.

Mike

AnonyMike

Patron

Yes he did. He goes round and round and round and round about the difference between Prepared Lists and L&N.

I don´t know that aligator bit.

anyone knows where to get it?

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes he did. He goes round and round and round and round about the difference between Prepared Lists and L&N.

Look here under the heading L Ron Hubbard ;) I posted lots of that its inthere somewhere, Haven't you noticed my archiving :)

archive_pic.jpg

Mystic

Crusader

When I heard this prepared-list spew it struck me as rather odd. I was an implanter ... er ... auditor at the time and I had no problem regarding prepared or l & n. Nor did I ever meet another auditor from anywhere in the world who ever had this problem. I think the hubbard entity just made it up (along with everything else he spewed) just as another spew to show how "tech smart" he was.