What's new

IT'S A BREAKING NEWS INDEED.

AnonKat

Crusader
BREAKING NEWS:

The Scientology Task Force of the Hamburg Interior Authority is to be closed at the end of the year
and their hotline is to be closed starting in September. tinyurl.com/59ge3t

Ursula Caberta and David Tourezky ( tinyurl.com/2a6pjcg ) the ones behind their scam on German government have been recognized as unessential people with an hate-crimes' agenda.

you qoute your stuff directlky from RFW don't you Marco

He-man

Hero extraordinary
BREAKING NEWS:

The Scientology Task Force of the Hamburg Interior Authority is to be closed at the end of the year
and their hotline is to be closed starting in September. tinyurl.com/59ge3t

Ursula Caberta and David Tourezky ( tinyurl.com/2a6pjcg ) the ones behind their scam on German government have been recognized as unessential people with an hate-crimes' agenda.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Nono, I´m sorry, it came out all wrong.

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
If real SCN lose this war against SPs, don't think that Marty is going to be
successful!:no::no::no::no:

He would be just a peanuts at their hands.
By the way, RFW never lied! Face it!:thumbsup:

What the hell are you talking about?

Do you know that 99.99999999% of the population of this planet have no idea what your so-called religion is?

Even calling $cientology a religion or philosophy for that matter is offensive to me and makes me nauseous.

How do I know? I'm OT and I asked them.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really?
So why you are attacking it?:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You are so clever.

I have hope of waking up the other .1% so they can get out of fantasy land. Plus you are such easy targets.

How are you doing clearing the planet? Ole L Ron said it should have been done by now. Too many SPs I guess.

happyscilons.jpg

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
Ron Hubbard has been reincarnated as a serial killer to more fit it's personality.

Hey, no offense. This is a major upgrade from the coward wimp it was before.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Ron Hubbard has been reincarnated as a serial killer to more fit it's personality.

Well, that's closer to the truth than you think, seeing as Ronny The Racist openly ordered the murder of 15 innocent people.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have never seen an explanation from any scilon as to why Ronny hasn't picked up a new body and stepped in to straighten out the mess in his so-called church.

He'd be 24 now and presumably able to kick the dwarfs ass. Plus he would have those mad OT powerz.

Oh Ron...... where are you? ......... Ronny...............

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
his is a great new:
"On Tuesday August 3, 2010, the Harlem chapter of Drug-Free Marshals joined the
Harlem community's celebration of National Night Out at the Adam Clayton Powell, Jr
State Office Building to help stem the tide of drug abuse in Harlem by swearing in youth
and adults as Drug-Free Marshals.
This is especially needed as new drugs (Finding Nemo and Nutcracker) aimed specifically
at our youth are being introduced into our community."

Well, something great! isn' it ?

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Better news:

"Ursula Caberta will continue to do her Job in the Service of the City of Hamburg. Only the Rooms will not be available any more, and some of the Employees will work for other offices.

Their work will be done by the Verfassungsschutz itsself, Mrs Caberta will advise the Verfassungsschutz (in charge of keeping their eyes on terrorists, Nazis, AND Scientology!). Furthermore there will be a Help and Information hotline for the public."

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
Better news:

"Ursula Caberta will continue to do her Job in the Service of the City of Hamburg. Only the Rooms will not be available any more, and some of the Employees will work for other offices.

Their work will be done by the Verfassungsschutz itsself, Mrs Caberta will advise the Verfassungsschutz (in charge of keeping their eyes on terrorists, Nazis, AND Scientology!). Furthermore there will be a Help and Information hotline for the public."

:omg::omg::omg::omg:
She will be very busy to watch out any SCNists blowing themselves up
in a crowded place? :thumbsup:

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Confront = Ursula Caberta
No confront = Ronny The Hiding in a Motor Home Racist :)

YEAY!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Speaking of Caberta:

------------------------------------
Dark And Light Wizard | August 17, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Reply

I am afraid on quick glance without my wizard hat on, I do’nt immediately grasp what you are on about today Marty. I will have to find and get out my dummo kit.
I see though on the comm lines that an hammer as come down today in Germany:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,712323,00.html
this brought to you by Wizard news.

Wizard

martyrathbun09 | August 17, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Reply

And your point? This is not my loss or my gain. Caberta asked me to come to Germany and testify. When I told her my views, synopsis of what you’ve seen on this blog if you’ve actually read it, she suddently disappeared. Only interested in wiping out the entire subject it seems. Haters’ loss. C of M’s loss too probably, because she probably had some twisted ethics effect that kept him somewhat in valence.
o
LO | August 17, 2010 at 7:34 pm |

LOL well said. That’s so true !
This women was just nuts . Why care about her and make her so dangerous that millions were need to shut her up. Germany corrected itself and now who will be the new ennemies in Germany ?
I bet they’ll find some new ones and that millions will be needed to handle them !
o
martyrathbun09 | August 17, 2010 at 9:04 pm |

And probably be a lot more formidable than a shoot-from-the-hip bigot.

--------------------------------------------

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was just looking for a thread to post this on. I sort of skimmed through this one and it made me :D, so I thought I'll post this here. It even actually relates to the OP, sort of.

I received the attached email, and I thought this is new. They are apparently promoting to all Scios around the world that they attend ALL the grand openings! Are so few Scios left any more to go to grand openings that they have to make pilgrimages around the world now?

Meanwhile, I have it on very good authority that there are 2 less Scios in South Africa. Their sexy exey sister got them :bong:. :D

Attachments

• come to ALL grand openings.jpg
    come to ALL grand openings.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 69

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I have never seen an explanation from any scilon as to why Ronny hasn't picked up a new body and stepped in to straighten out the mess in his so-called church.

He'd be 24 now and presumably able to kick the dwarfs ass. Plus he would have those mad OT powerz.

Oh Ron...... where are you? ......... Ronny...............

I have a theory 'r 2 about this that I've mention over the years, one is....... The old windbag has tried many times but keeps getting aborted! Thanks DM!
:D:happydance::D