What's new

Handle or Disconnect...or else what?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
RAMBLE WARNING: I think this post is gonna ramble. I don't know where it's going....(lol)...

You've just been ordered to "Handle or Disconnect".

As if there are only two (2) choices.

Whose making this crazy shit up anyways? Oh yeah, the Commodore, I forgot.

He lays down the law and, you know it's not just his opinion. It's science. No wait, it's philosophy. No wait, it's religious scripture! Holy shit! (to be more precise).

Now that I am out of Scn Solitary Confinement, I thought it would be fun to take a stroll down Multiple Choice Lane and see what happens.

WHEN ENCOUNTERING EVIL WHAT CHOICES DOES A PERSON HAVE?

1. Handle.

2. Disconnect

----------list extended------------

3. Ignore it and stay busy with more fun stuff.

4. Learn about the "evil" including the possibility of there being any truth or other side to it.​

Hey, there are plenty of other choices, but can we just stop on that last one for a moment?

Scientology says Ernie Entheta is a bad being.

Scientoloogy says Ernie Entheta is an evil SP.

Scientology says you are officially ordered to disconnect (on your own determinism).

Of course anyone who has tried talking to Ernie soon discovers that Scientology is lying and simply trying to prevent Ernie from telling what he has discovered. NOTHING NEW HERE FOLKS, NOTHING TO COGNITE ABOUT.... MOVE ALONG. But wait.....

There is something else that just occurred.

This little piece of "tech" (handle or disconnect) is not just policy.

It is the red on white Bridge Tech too.

WTF am I incoherently rambling about? Just this....

What happens when a PC or PRE-OT tries to handle their case?

It doesn't handle. That's what.

On any given day the Charlie Charge or Betty Bank walks into the registrar's office and says they have some unhandled case they want to handle. Geez, what kinds of thing could that be?

Betty Bank says she has psychosomatic aches and pains. And chronic tiredness. Unwanted emotions, too, like anger and grief about her "2D ruin". And she just got fired because of her suppressive boss. And, even though she is Clear and her universe is really super-theta and high-toned and winning, in the MEST universe others are putting entheta on her lines by foreclosing on her house and repossessing her car. Betty says all these bad things are happening because she is flourishing and prospering and the SP's are attacking her even harder.

Charlie Charge, although OT VIII, says he can't go exterior, his postulates don't work and his money flows are crashed. And, he is still working as a waiter (not as a famous movie star) even though he has done the whole Bridge, every OT debug as well as L10, L11 & L12.

Now what?

Of course the registrar and case supervisor r-factor Charlie and Betty that they will get their case "handled" on the next action.

And that's how Betty and Charlie have been handling their evil case for decades.

They get R-Factors, get hope and get busy working for the money to pay for their next action.

But there's more to it....Here is the cool part.

Decades of trying to handle their evil case has failed. The "handle" did not handle. So what do they do?

They do exactly what Ron told them to do.

Handle or DISCONNECT.

They cannot handle their case because the tech doesn't work.

So they have no other choice but to DISCONNECT.

Disconnect from the reality of the fact that Scientology does not work!

It sounds stupidly obvious, but it's devilishly hidden.

They disconnect from the facts.

They disconnect from the truth that they are not Clear/OT and that the most confidential part of Scientology is not the OT Levels, it's the revelation that the OT Levels did not make them OT.

That is how Scientologists deal with things in life. They "handle or disconnect".

So when they cannot handle something they simply disconnect from it because that is how they get their wins.

It explains why Betty Bank is living on the streets, searching for scraps of food. And why she is writing up her wins on her "knowingness and OT perception of which dumpster to dive into" to find enough food to get a metab before her next session.

Mental health professionals would describe her personality as "detached manic euphoria".

Ron would say she is proof that disconnection tech produces miraculous wins.

HelluvaHoax!

this thing about "handle or disconnect" is still rambling around....

What the hell am I talking about (I wonder)?

I think it is that Scientology guarantees it will "handle" everything you want handled.

Everything!

But it's just a lie. It can't handle it.

So, covertly Scientology gets you to "disconnect" (because the handling did not work).

But you are tricked into disconnecting from yourself, your own thoughts, your own doubts and the entire world of FACTS & TRUTH that is out there regarding the hoax of "The Bridge to Clear, OT and Total Freedom".

So, it's not just the "SP's" that Scientology wants you to disconnect from.

They have a much more sinister design and control of Scientologists than just that surface, obvious one.

The "handle or disconnect" tech might be the single most destructive part of Scientology. But not the disconnection to SP's and family and friends, as despicable and tragic as that is. It's....

The disconnection from reality and truth that undercuts common sense and sanity.

HelluvaHoax!

If Scientology was really honest, it would instead advise people to.....

Handle or Disconnect (if necessary) momentarily-- just long enough to gather your wits about you so that you can LEARN & DISCOVER what is really happening and what to do about it.
Example: You are sleeping. Suddenly you are awakened by terribly enturbulating "evil". People are screaming and choking. Loud alarms blare in your ears, something burns your eyes and fills your lungs. You cannot handle it because you are losing consciousness. So you "disconnect" by rushing out of your house. It is then that you discover that your house is on fire. Now you can do something simple like making sure your family is safely out and calling the fire department.

Then if you still want to be a Scientologist, you can pay tens of thousands of dollars to dive into your whole-track universe to discover what evil you committed millions of years ago that caused a hungry rat to chew the old wiring inside your kitchen walls and cause an electrical fire.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Well, there's no half-way. If you can't get what you want (handle) you have to dump it(them/he-she-it)

After all, you're a friggin OT; you can *postulate* the handling and you always get what you want.

Otherwise, you're being 'effect'.

How hard is that?

Zinj

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I understand what you are trying to say or are saying in the OP.

Except for one part of it:

They disconnect from the facts.

They disconnect from the truth that they are not Clear/OT and that the most confidential part of Scientology is not the OT Levels, it's the revelation that the OT Levels did not make them OT.

That is how Scientologists deal with things in life. They "handle or disconnect".

So when they cannot handle something they simply disconnect from it because that is how they get their wins.

Ultimatly, isn't this just about how EVERYONE handles things in their lives? :coolwink:

(EXCEPT, they're not locked into one of the most evil mind control projects of our times.)

shadow

Patron with Honors
I understand what you are trying to say or are saying in the OP.

Except for one part of it:

Ultimatly, isn't this just about how EVERYONE handles things in their lives? :coolwink:

(EXCEPT, they're not locked into one of the most evil mind control projects of our times.)

The all or nothing (handle or disconnect) does not allow for any self determination or judgement or grey areas. In real life it is all grey areas and you can decide not to "handle" a person and not to disconnect. You can set boundries that are anywhere in between and that meet your comfort level and situation.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
The all or nothing (handle or disconnect) does not allow for any self determination or judgement or grey areas. In real life it is all grey areas and you can decide not to "handle" a person and not to disconnect. You can set boundries that are anywhere in between and that meet your comfort level and situation.

I agree, I guess that I was just thinking about the fact that people outside of Scientology are not "universally happy" just because they didn't suffer inside.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

You're right.

I guess that I was just thinking about the fact that people outside of Scientology are not "universally happy" just because they didn't suffer inside.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
HH, I agree.

To me there is one lie that get's the customers in:

Reg:
"If you are finding you can't control the reality around you (MEST, other people, weather, opportunities whatever) then it is because YOU are flawed, because you are really a GOD who shold be able to control all that with your mind and besides, all the bad stuff, well you put it there anyhow. Because you are abberated."

Jo Blow: "Oh? Well, I didn't realise/always suspected I was really a GOD. What now?"

REG: "Lucky for you, we have ALL the answers and can guarantee you complete Freedom from Abberation, which means you will be able to decide and determine everything inside and outside of yourself. See all these happy, effective people? They look smug because they are no longer abberated."

Jo Blow: "I feel a bit better already."

REG Smiles knowingly and writes up the invoice.

And Scientology is not the only one who uses this, the whole "positive thinking" movement of today has aspects of this scattered through it.

Funny thing is, It has taken me almost TWENTY YEARS to learn what any wise "wog" learns in their teens, I can control myself (mostly but not completely) and I can only INFLUENCE others and the world, and only to a vary range of degrees. To succeed I need to be very real about the people and things around me and adapt ME to the real world. Walking through the wall MAY be possible one day, when we understand the physics of it completely and learn to control our molecules, but today it is MUCH more effective and less painful to use a door.

The OTHER BIG LIE (used to get people onto staff and into the SO) :
Recruiter:

"The world is about to end because everyone except us is crazy. If you care about your loved ones, makind or the planet you need to drop everything and save them. Oh and you're a little crazy too, so please control it and think and feel and do only what we tell you while you get yourself fixed up."

New staff/SO member: "I feel a little upset over ....(pick one My daughter disconnecting, the PC Dying, the suppression I see everywhere etc) "

Ethics Officer: "We don't braodcast the evil that meant we had to act that way because it would distract you and your work is SOOOO important."

staff/SO member:"but but..."

EO: "Well, remember we mentioned you were abberated? And you promised to keep that under control? If you don't we'll be forced to punish you - it's the only way to help you, you see."

It's this second one that got me int the SO and kept my mind there even YEARS after I was out. Thank goodness it wasn't real to me that I needed to be punished. thank goodness they didn't actually try to address the outpoints ( opps sorry) inconsistencies and wrongs that I was pointing to. If they had I'd probably still be looking forward to midratz on Thursday nights.

BASTARDS.

shadow

Patron with Honors
I was more looking at the more varied options for interactions that people outside scn have.

My father was making negative comments about my life choices many years ago and for a long time I just allowed it so that I would not make waves. I finally blew up and let him know that I knew he was expressing concern because he loved me, but it was not OK to express it in such a critical way that he seemed to distrust any decisions I made in my life. We ended up having a good talk and our relationship evolved more. We set our boundries and decide haw to conduct our relationship, without some external force imposing rules about how we interact and how we run our lives outside of our relationship.

With my scn family members that are still in (only a few now:coolwink:), everyone pussyfoots around and does not make waves or have any real communication. This is because even issues that would for most people be personal, must be brought up for examination between scn and the family members still in. For instance, I find it ridiculous that if anyone mentions that someone (not in scn) required some medical care, the form and details of that medical care become a topic of discussion between scn and family that are still in scn, and if not properly handled, disconnection hangs in the air. I know this is the control scn tries to exercise over the individual to keep them from even thinking independently. Supportive family tries not to make waves that cause trouble for that individual in the scn relationship.

I do not know if any of this make sense except in my weird thought processes.:D

HelluvaHoax!

So what is a Clear or OT to do?

Nothing Ron wrote about in the books or HCOBS, promised in lectures or guaranteed in the promo happened for them.

They failed to "handle" being a human being with very human characteristics and limitations.

Think of a fly reading books and listening to lectures about becoming a human being. Flyentology.

All you get are some egotistical, delusional, mean little flies in tiny naval costumes saluting tiny photographs of the legendary 'Fly Who Made It All The Way!" L. Ron Flybard.

Kutta

The "handle or disconnect" tech might be the single most destructive part of Scientology. But not the disconnection to SP's and family and friends, as despicable and tragic as that is. It's....

The disconnection from reality and truth that undercuts common sense and sanity.

Yes, indeed. ^^^^ This I absolutely believe. I remember that disconnection. I remember that bubble of delusion I lived in. And it is observably present in all scientologists. There is no other reason that I can think of to explain while they remain believers.

shadow

Patron with Honors
Disconnection from reality....so true.

Watched an OT VII who was financially successful and a major contributor lose it all and become an enemy of scn. It may be that initial success fed the internal myth about the invincible OT (along with all the praise for major contributions:duh:), leading to risky behavior that eventually caused a major crash. Others around him could see him taking bigger risks and aligning with shadier financial partners, but he thought his ship was coming in. Hard to watch, but the wake-up call may prove to be worth a lot.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I didn't read the whole thread so I hope this makes sense ...

To me, disconnection it is a form of cowardly and totally "approved" non confront ... they know they always have the scio option to DUMP someone who is not doing exactly what they want them to do or who is irritating them in some way if they choose to utilise it.

Apart from SO members, who are in an almost impossible situation if ordered to disconnect, Scientologists that do so are the most selfish and biggest cowards IMO and they create havoc with peoples lives and hurt people and families badly with their brutal and hateful "handling" ... when most times a quiet talk could have resolved things (as normal people do).

Scientologists don't have to be ordered to disconnect, they have that option from the moment they join the cult and other scientologists that get involved and have their own agenda are quite happy to "suggest" it and I do speak from personal knowledge.

You have already lost someone once they are a member even if they are still "in contact".

:yes:

Nicole

It is a really black and white thinking, that Scientology exercises. The "perfect" control works so.

Children until 10 years can only decide between black and white (evil and good). For them do also not exist the wonderful Grey Parts of the life. During the evolution it was usefull that children until 10 could only decide between black and white. That interconnects the family groups.

In Scientology it interconnects the Scientologist and it is for the mind control very usefull. If you can't handle a person just disconnect it. It is then evil and black. Usefull in the evolution but not in the real life.

IMO one day will snap this black and white thinking Scientologys neck, because Scientologist aren't 10 year old children. Humans are made to see the wonderful Grey Parts of life.

HelluvaHoax!

HH, I agree.

To me there is one lie that get's the customers in:

Reg:
"If you are finding you can't control the reality around you (MEST, other people, weather, opportunities whatever) then it is because YOU are flawed, because you are really a GOD who shold be able to control all that with your mind and besides, all the bad stuff, well you put it there anyhow. Because you are abberated."

Jo Blow: "Oh? Well, I didn't realise/always suspected I was really a GOD. What now?"

REG: "Lucky for you, we have ALL the answers and can guarantee you complete Freedom from Abberation, which means you will be able to decide and determine everything inside and outside of yourself. See all these happy, effective people? They look smug because they are no longer abberated."

Jo Blow: "I feel a bit better already."

REG Smiles knowingly and writes up the invoice.

And Scientology is not the only one who uses this, the whole "positive thinking" movement of today has aspects of this scattered through it.

Funny thing is, It has taken me almost TWENTY YEARS to learn what any wise "wog" learns in their teens, I can control myself (mostly but not completely) and I can only INFLUENCE others and the world, and only to a vary range of degrees. To succeed I need to be very real about the people and things around me and adapt ME to the real world. Walking through the wall MAY be possible one day, when we understand the physics of it completely and learn to control our molecules, but today it is MUCH more effective and less painful to use a door.

The OTHER BIG LIE (used to get people onto staff and into the SO) :
Recruiter:

"The world is about to end because everyone except us is crazy. If you care about your loved ones, makind or the planet you need to drop everything and save them. Oh and you're a little crazy too, so please control it and think and feel and do only what we tell you while you get yourself fixed up."

New staff/SO member: "I feel a little upset over ....(pick one My daughter disconnecting, the PC Dying, the suppression I see everywhere etc) "

Ethics Officer: "We don't braodcast the evil that meant we had to act that way because it would distract you and your work is SOOOO important."

staff/SO member:"but but..."

EO: "Well, remember we mentioned you were abberated? And you promised to keep that under control? If you don't we'll be forced to punish you - it's the only way to help you, you see."

It's this second one that got me int the SO and kept my mind there even YEARS after I was out. Thank goodness it wasn't real to me that I needed to be punished. thank goodness they didn't actually try to address the outpoints ( opps sorry) inconsistencies and wrongs that I was pointing to. If they had I'd probably still be looking forward to midratz on Thursday nights.

BASTARDS.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: insightful, funny, tragic & brilliant! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: