What's new

Scilon Admits Setup AnonSparrow

AnonKat

Crusader
Scilon Admits Setup AnonSparrow AND try with Radiopaul

Scientology Protest DC 8-21-2010-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhz_sxf_I0

RadioPaul1 | 21 augustus 2010
Clyde Andrews admits to setting up Anon Sparrow and threatens Radio Paul with the same. A Anon risk his life to take a shit in the DC ORG and an exclusive interview with a top Scientology official !!!

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientology Protest - Albuquerque NM - August 21, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzFJgaWxTs

AnonNess | 21 augustus 2010
Today was a hot summer day in the southwest. I showed up to the picket a half hour late. Tazor and Bipolart already had set up shop when I arrived.

Things were very quiet at first not many people walking in and out of the org. Then a bunch left for lunch I guess and it was considerable more busy than it had been in a while. We got lots of honks of support today including one guy rolling down his window to say keep up the good work and gave us a stream of honks.

Later John Basilone showed up and almost exactly when he did so did the cops. Two cop cars pulled over and one flashed his cherry lights. So I thought this might mean trouble. This was not the case however. The cops pulled over and asked us what we were doing and stated that they had some concerns about us wearing masks around a bank. He told us that there has been some recent bank robberies. When they pulled over they noticed that we were just protesting and they asked us all about Scientology we preceded to educate them. They were very kind and were good cops. Before they left however one Scientologist couldn't resist to speak to the cops as a last ditch effort to get us out of there. LOL

We had lady passer-by stop by and chat with us. She seemed really interested and stayed for quite a while. She was nice.

We again do a couple strolls in front of the org just to see what was going on inside. Not that much!

This time I was surprised about how many people were at the org today. It was like they had some sort of event today. I remember though last August there being a huge up-flex of people as well, coincidence?

We ended up knocking off about 2 pm. We all had a good time. I think it was a very eventful protest with lots of activity.

AnonKat

Crusader
The end of a Stresstest-Booth, Episode V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNsljiN0j0

JohnBeckerNY | 21 augustus 2010
Another Booth of Scientology was taken down when Anonymous Berlin raided it. This time (August 21th, 2010) a booth of the alleged Anti-Drug-campaign of Scientology on the Alexanderplatz. Its a thrilling episode with some Scifags you don't see often on the street, because they only do this "anti-drug"-thing.

AnonKat

Crusader
Schumin Web Video Journal: August 21, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPJz14948To

schuminweb | 21 augustus 2010
The August 21, 2010 edition of the Schumin Web Video Journal discusses:

* Fixing the camera issues from the first time I did this
* The August Anon raid, protesting Scientology, including Scientology spokesmodel Sylvia Stanard's gray roots
* Stainless steel water bottles
* Car woes - this time no heat
* Getting rid of Bank of America and finding another bank
* Getting rid of Comcast in favor of Verizon FIOS

http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/journal/permalink.php?id=1320

Div6

Crusader

The Scilons have started running radio ads (106.7 WJFK) in the DC area promoting their open house every Friday and Saturday from Noon to 9:00 pm.

I heard one the evening before this raid. Guess the sports fans are not the "target public" for the CoM....

Also, did Clyde just admit to being a part of a conspiracy to deny another his civil rights?!?!?!?!?. "We" is a huge string to pull. Another salient point is WHO he is married to.....I'll leave that one for the sleuth hounds.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The Scilons have started running radio ads (106.7 WJFK) in the DC area promoting their open house every Friday and Saturday from Noon to 9:00 pm.

If the Bridge that the CoS sells actually delivered what was promised they wouldn't need to be running any ads.....EVER. The word of mouth advertising alone would be plenty sufficient to drive in millions of new people every year.

If every one of their 8 million members they claimed to have had back in 1998 had each brought in just one new member over the next two years and that process continued at that same rate ever since we'd have over a quarter of a BILLION members today. That doesn't include the new members brought in through the use of Body-routing, Craigslist, internet marketing, TV Ads, FSM's, or any other means. During a period of what CoS describes as unprecedented expansion one could reasonable expect that each member would bring in just one more over a two year period. Especially when it is the only true way to Total Freedom and the sake of the planet and all of our eternity depends upon it. I'm sure that being the most ethical group on the planet that each of their new members would want to bring in their friends and family, other members of their communities, etc. An average of one in two years seems pretty reasonable. :yes:

Washington DC has a population of over a half-million people. Not too many of them seem to be attempting to get into the org. :ohmy:

Div6

Crusader
If the Bridge that the CoS sells actually delivered what was promised they wouldn't need to be running any ads.....EVER. The word of mouth advertising alone would be plenty sufficient to drive in millions of new people every year.

If every one of their 8 million members they claimed to have had back in 1998 had each brought in just one new member over the next two years and that process continued at that same rate ever since we'd have over a quarter of a BILLION members today. That doesn't include the new members brought in through the use of Body-routing, Craigslist, internet marketing, TV Ads, FSM's, or any other means. During a period of what CoS describes as unprecedented expansion one could reasonable expect that each member would bring in just one more over a two year period. Especially when it is the only true way to Total Freedom and the sake of the planet and all of our eternity depends upon it. I'm sure that being the most ethical group on the planet that each of their new members would want to bring in their friends and family, other members of their communities, etc. An average of one in two years seems pretty reasonable. :yes:

Washington DC has a population of over a half-million people. Not too many of them seem to be attempting to get into the org. :ohmy:

Yes, this is true. Their "claims" have always been made with the smug, smarmy superiority that *defines* the "scientology service facsimile".
They don't HAVE to prove any of them, because now they are an officially sanctioned by the US Government "religion", so they can SAY anything they want. Organized religion has always been somewhat of a Ponzi scheme type operation...with invented realities and un-accounted for riches.
Their expansion is a lie. Has been since the regime change in the 80's at least.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
taking exception ...

Yes, this is true. Their "claims" have always been made with the smug, smarmy superiority that *defines* the "scientology service facsimile".
They don't HAVE to prove any of them, because now they are an officially sanctioned by the US Government "religion", so they can SAY anything they want. Organized religion has always been somewhat of a Ponzi scheme type operation...with invented realities and un-accounted for riches.
Their expansion is a lie. Has been since the regime change in the 80's at least.

I take exception to one aspect of what you said ... a "Ponzi" scheme. No argument about Cof$ being a scam and a rip-off, but a "Ponzi" scheme it is not. Ponzi rounded up some initial investors to invest in some horseshit investment that made something like a 25% return in 3 months. After 3 months, he offered to cash out his initial crop of suckers, including the 25% return, or roll over their initial investment for another 3 months. A very few took their profit and ran, most rolled over their initial investment.

Pretty soon, word of mouth spread the news, and people were lining up to give Ponzi money to invest. In fact, what Ponzi was doing was PAYING OFF INVESTORS WHO WANTED TO TAKE THEIR PROFIT WITH FUNDS TAKEN IN FROM NEW INVESTORS. The scheme worked as long as there was an expanding pool of new investors, which means that there will always be an inevitable collapse with people left holding the bag. In short, it was a pyramid game. Cof$ runs a scam, but not a pyramid scam. If you want the perfect example of a Ponzi scheme, look at Social Security, not Scientology. Again, my exception here is not with Cof$ being a scam, just the type of scam it is. That, and I wouldn't want you to insult the name of Ponzi by associating him in any way, shape or form with Cof$.

Pete

Heck, if ALL they did was simply deliver the quality of auditing that was commonly found to be had in the '70s AND promote that degree of competence HONESTLY then they would STILL be thriving. Unfortunately, that is not a part of the "Master Plan".

Mark A. Baker

AnonKat

Crusader
auditing

Heck, if ALL they did was simply deliver the quality of auditing that was commonly found to be had in the '70s AND promote that degree of competence HONESTLY then they would STILL be thriving. Unfortunately, that is not a part of the "Master Plan".

Mark A. Baker

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/mcmaster.htm

McMaster fell from grace in 1968 when he challenged Hubbard for chain-lockering a little deaf-mute girl for a week. He was subject to hard labor, sleep deprivation and other hardships. "Hubbard wanted to break me," he states. In 1969 McMaster resigned from $cientology, and was declared "suppressive" by Hubbard.

McMaster stated in an interview: "I was so excited about the function of auditing ($cientology counseling) that I was willing to overlook Hubbard's faults - . That was up to a point of course, the final point being my realization that his intentions were entirely self-serving. I saw that he was in it for the money and personal power, and his actual intentions were not as stated. The basic function of auditing is a wonderful thing, but Hubbard perverted it."

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

That was the final straw for me. I just was not seeing Scientology translating into better productivity in my business. I was an OT, and non-Scientologists were doing better than me.

A technology that would increase personal performance significantly would be worth millions to a top CEO. If Scientologists could out-compete others at the top of their fields, to the point where lots of CEOs and business owners were seen to be Scientologists, and attributed their success to Scientology, then orgs would be packed with the elite of society.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Also, did Clyde just admit to being a part of a conspiracy to deny another his civil rights?!?!?!?!?. "We" is a huge string to pull. Another salient point is WHO he is married to.....I'll leave that one for the sleuth hounds.

oh come on, don't leave us in suspense. :(

Here, go to this page of Completions from the Freewinds circa 2009:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/fw/freewinds069.html

Use your browser search to search for HIS last name. See what else comes up.....

OMG! :omg:

I guess they deserve each other. :whistling:

No, you're gonna need to spell it out, am not seeing anything.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

The summary of RP's video is misleading.. "Clyde Andrews admits to setting up Anon Sparrow...."

Clyde had nothing to do with the case against Brian.

In a court, Clyde Andrew's comments would likely be ruled as hearsay and not relevent to Brian's case. Scientology could make the case that Clyde was gloating.

If Clyde's name was, in fact, a party named in the civil & criminal case against Brian, then, yes, his comments could be used against him. You can try to make an issue of this, but I'm betting 10-1 the judge will simply rule it as heresay & rule it out as not applicable to either of Brian's cases.

Div6

Crusader
The summary of RP's video is misleading.. "Clyde Andrews admits to setting up Anon Sparrow...."

Clyde had nothing to do with the case against Brian.

In a court, Clyde Andrew's comments would likely be ruled as hearsay and not relevent to Brian's case. Scientology could make the case that Clyde was gloating.

If Clyde's name was, in fact, a party named in the civil & criminal case against Brian, then, yes, his comments could be used against him. You can try to make an issue of this, but I'm betting 10-1 the judge will simply rule it as heresay & rule it out as not applicable to either of Brian's cases.

Even if he was Kim Belotte's (-Andrews) husband?