What's new

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yeah! Why don't I get a pm? I want one too. What, is there something wrong with me? Am I a $cientology reg or something? Do I not have enough stars? Have I not kissed the proper asses? Is it because I haven't bought a Fawkes yet? I mean, wtf!? :bigcry:

You just nailed it! Not enough stars.................sorry! :coolwink:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
So the whiners get a PM? :ohmy: Where's my PM??? :bigcry:

LMAO!!! I love you GT!!! :blowkiss:

Yeah! Why don't I get a pm? I want one too. What, is there something wrong with me? Am I a $cientology reg or something? Do I not have enough stars? Have I not kissed the proper asses? Is it because I haven't bought a Fawkes yet? I mean, wtf!? :bigcry:

Duuuuuuuuude. You don't have a Fawkes mask yet???? Whaaa? :omg: PM Lynn Campbell! She has the best prices! I got mines from her! Right before the LA Ideal Morgue grand Opening (hi DM!! I am the one who STILL has your inhaler!!!) She has a web site and I think she ships - :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
She has a web site and I think she ships - :thumbsup:

Yep, her website is here: http://www.shearperfection.com/

Click on the link to the left that says "General Store"

Then click on the "Apparel and Accessories" category. Use this as the search term: "V for Vendetta".

Many many other things you can buy at her site for some incredible prices. :yes:
I was looking at a Samsung Vibrant Android cellphone which sells for $199.00 (with a contract) directly from T-Mobile. (at the time of this posting). You can get it through Lynn's site for $69.00 for the identical phone! :happydance:

By the way, that particular phone has mind-blowing video capabilities. The Avatar movie is pre-loaded onto the phone and it looks incredible.
Hard to believe a movie can look that good on such a small screen.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

Then click on the "Apparel and Accessories" category. Use this as the search term: "V for Vendetta".

Many many other things you can buy at her site for some incredible prices. :yes:
I was looking at a Samsung Vibrant Android cellphone which sells for $199.00 (with a contract) directly from T-Mobile. (at the time of this posting). You can get it through Lynn's site for $69.00 for the identical phone! :happydance:

By the way, that particular phone has mind-blowing video capabilities. The Avatar movie is pre-loaded onto the phone and it looks incredible.

omg - there is so much good stuff there! I guess I WILL have a place to buy some of my usual stuff when I move the one horse town in Oregon I am moving to! Hell - they don't even have a Trader Joe's! for crying out loud! :melodramatic:

Lynn: I will be doing some shopping through you!!! :thumbsup:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
LMAO!!! I love you GT!!! :blowkiss:

Duuuuuuuuude. You don't have a Fawkes mask yet???? Whaaa? :omg: PM Lynn Campbell! She has the best prices! I got mines from her! Right before the LA Ideal Morgue grand Opening (hi DM!! I am the one who STILL has your inhaler!!!) She has a web site and I think she ships - :thumbsup:

omg - there is so much good stuff there! I guess I WILL have a place to buy some of my usual stuff when I move the one horse town in Oregon I am moving to! Hell - they don't even have a Trader Joe's! for crying out loud! :melodramatic:

Lynn: I will be doing some shopping through you!!! :thumbsup:

Wow. I wasn't even going to read this thread, because the title sounded too sad. But it was calling me. So I've been going through it for the last two days, and voila! Look what I found! Thanks FF and Type4.

And TGZ, if all you want is a mask, you can click on the link in my signature. I think it still works.

And Emma and Natascha, thank goodness it's all working out. This place was a godsend to me when the fairgaming was at its height. By the way, that's really either died down to pretty much nothing, or I'm getting really, really flat on it. Part of the healing process immensely helped by the existence of this board. Thank you, Emma.

(Edit: Ooops! Looks like I spoke too soon on that bit about the fair game dying down. I guess they're not done with me yet.)

<3
Lynn

Last edited:

smartone

My Own Boss
What's going on here? Have I missed something? What's everyone dancing about? I'm still waiting for my email from Emma. :grouch:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Is that German lady going to be the new admin then?

Yes; Barbara Schwarz is the new Admin, but, Human Again is her prophet :)

(and, by the way, we're just tazing you; I don't think emails have gone out yet. Not that I'd know)

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
Do any of these new people know that I am Emma's favorite poster?
I just want to make sure I continue to get the preferential treatment I have earned here.

Jus' Sayin'

smartone

My Own Boss
Yes; Barbara Schwarz is the new Admin, but, Human Again is her prophet :)

(and, by the way, we're just tazing you; I don't think emails have gone out yet. Not that I'd know)

Zinj

Aw, you can taze me Zinjy. I's reckon i's a good sport. I s'pose "taze" is a twist on "tease" as in "caek" for cake, no?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Do any of these new people know that I am Emma's favorite poster?
I just want to make sure I continue to get the preferential treatment I have earned here.

Jus' Sayin'

Wait a minute. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa there, Missy!

Who told you that?

Everyone knows that *I* am Emma's favorite poster!