What's new

IT'S A BREAKING NEWS INDEED.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Call me what you will, but this thread has NOTHING to do with OP now.
And I don't get it. I don't get how Internet conversations amongst Ex-Scientologists develop. Just as I couldn't understand how Internet conversations amongst Scientologists developed into something irrelevant to OP.

Is it all about:
A: Here is the thing....
B: No! *Here is the thing...*
C: No! *HERE* IS THE THING!...
A: C! The thing is that....

And so on. On and on... around in circles... Forever....

What's the point??? I don't get it.
And, believe me, having carefully read many threads, I DID try to see whether the point and purpose been achieved or not. Most of the threads have been "loose cannons" (due to posters who tried to show their superior mind... myself included)

Do you keep convincing yourself, using agreement with others, that Scn is a scam?
Why polls? Why more threads about the same (with different names)?

To me, Scn is BS. And it's final. I started learning about dark side of it in February, and I'm fully done with it (including its "outstanding" philosophy which was the basis of its "technology"). I want to help others. But *not* by the way of digging deeper and deeper into its dark side.

There is LIFE to be enjoyed and to be married to.

WTF?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Words of wisdom!

...snip...

To me, Scn is BS. And it's final. I started learning about dark side of it in February, and I'm fully done with it (including its "outstanding" philosophy which was the basis of its "technology"). I want to help others. But *not* by the way of digging deeper and deeper into its dark side.

There is LIFE to be enjoyed and to be married to.

WTF?

Well said, Vadim.

"Man does not live by bread alone...:no:

He MUST have PEANUT BUTTER!" :yes::coolwink:

Brother Dave Gardner

EP

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
A ten-day anti-drug marathon brought the truth about drugs to cities throughout the Netherlands. Five former addicts and two additional volunteers participated in the run, coordinated by staff of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam.

The runners want to education people about drugs. “If people really knew the truth, they would not start. It is important to for them to see how much harm drugs cause,” said Merel Remmerswaal, Social Reform Director of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam and spokesperson for the marathon.

Cities visited included Lemmer, Horn, Lelystad, Almere, Amsterdam, Medemblik and Urk.

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

TEoS

Patron with Honors
The text below was written by a fake Scientologist.

|
|
V

A ten-day anti-drug marathon brought the truth about drugs to cities throughout the Netherlands. Five former addicts and two additional volunteers participated in the run, coordinated by staff of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam.

The runners want to education people about drugs. “If people really knew the truth, they would not start. It is important to for them to see how much harm drugs cause,” said Merel Remmerswaal, Social Reform Director of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam and spokesperson for the marathon.

Cities visited included Lemmer, Horn, Lelystad, Almere, Amsterdam, Medemblik and Urk.

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

Given that Amsterdam already has the most effective and reliable policies for dealing with the social problem known as "drug abuse", I wouldn't have even bothered following the link.

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
According to Alexa dot com, SCN website has increased his already high traffic by 49% just in the last 3 months!
That's a huge increase!:omg::omg:

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
According to Alexa dot com, SCN website has increased his already high traffic by 49% just in the last 3 months!
That's a huge increase!:omg::omg:

From Alexa:
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/scientology.org

Scientology.org is ranked #28,985 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. Relative to the overall population of internet users, the site appeals more to users who are not college graduates; its audience also tends to consist of childless men browsing from home and school. The site is relatively popular among users in the city of Bogotá (where it is ranked #1,635). Roughly 71% of visits to it consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). Scientology.org is in the “Church of Scientology” category of websites.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Plus, according to the latest up-to-date Alexa stats, the site is actually losing people and hits :)

Marco fails yet again. How very predictable :)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

Wow - a marathon of 7 people needs it own Spokesperson?

"Coordinated by the staff of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam".

WTF?

Well, it's a better showing than they get on course! :D

byte301

Crusader

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

It's just so damn sad L. Ron Hubbard isn't around to be the key note speaker for these events. He was too fat to be a runner but he knew all about drugs first hand. That's how he "researched" the OTEE levels! What a speech he could have made!

Plus he could have stocked up his drug cabinet while in Amsterdam.

Last edited: