What's new

Celebrity Center Munich closing down

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Found at WWP. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/celebrity-center-munich-closing-down-71295/

It seems that the CC in Munich is closed. There will be a manicure shop instead.

68.jpg

Nicole

Did they actually close or move? Do you think CC's are combining with the Idle Morgues?

I can't answer question's. I found this news at WWP. I am living some hours away from Munich. I am sorry!

But I hope it is really closed.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
A Manicure Shop? Perhaps it will serve to "cure" their bad manners,
etiquette education for rude registrars. Anyway, I guess that's one more Nail in the Cult's Coffin!

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Duh!

How many German celebrities can can you name?

Before all you Krauts start sending me hate mail let it be known that I am German/American.

FoTi

Crusader
Found at WWP. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/celebrity-center-munich-closing-down-71295/

It seems that the CC in Munich is closed. There will be a manicure shop instead.

68.jpg

Celebrity Center? Where's the auditing room? Where's the course room? Where's the Ivory Tower? Where's CF? Where is Qual? Where are the Celebrities?

Is this fishbowl auditing? The crowds can gather outside the window and watch the celebrity receive services?

Was this for real? What a joke. :lol:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
That's an eentsy teensy CC. Did it cater to midget, I'm sorry, vertically challenged celebrities? In any case Hooray if it has indeed closed down.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
The Celebrity Centre turning into a manicure shop! Now that's definitely another nail in the cult's coffin.

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
Celebrity Center? Where's the auditing room? Where's the course room? Where's the Ivory Tower? Where's CF? Where is Qual? Where are the Celebrities?

Is this fishbowl auditing? The crowds can gather outside the window and watch the celebrity receive services?

Was this for real? What a joke. :lol:

I stood in front of it once. It's got a few rooms in the back, but otherwise it's really as small as the image suggested.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
A German celebrity?

Noz, seems like your trying to get boobs into as many threads as possible. I just want to say one thing. Thanks!

I think I am being unfairly characterized as a poster who is fixated on boobs.

I do post lots of other interesting stuff.

Now back to boobs......

000.jpg

uncle sam

A German celebrity?

Noz, seems like you're trying to get boobs into as many threads as possible. I just want to say one thing. Thanks!

Should be another "hottie" for the FCDC collection-please re post on the FCDC thread--"the home for hotties"--please remember "hotties" are people too and need our help !