What's new

OTs on Objectives

Ex_SaintHill

Patron with Honors
I heard from several people still on lines that OTs have to redo their objectives. Does anyone else have any data on this?

Seems to me like a new way to bleed active members of their money, like the time OTs had to do their grades, or do NED.

Miscavige getting new Ideas on how to get more money because no new people are getting in.

What was the motto of the golden age of tech? "Arbitrarys cancelled"?

Seems like more of Miscaviges arbitraries coming in. :eyeroll:

smartone

My Own Boss
I heard from several people still on lines that OTs have to redo their objectives. Does anyone else have any data on this?

Seems to me like a new way to bleed active members of their money, like the time OTs had to do their grades, or do NED.

Miscavige getting new Ideas on how to get more money because no new people are getting in.

What was the motto of the golden age of tech? "Arbitrarys cancelled"?

Seems like more of Miscaviges arbitraries coming in. :eyeroll:

About 3 years ago I was C/Sed to do Objectives while mid-NED. I did hear some noises about everyone having to do them due to a new reference. I refused to do them again and felt I reached their EP anyway. I F/Ned on that and continued with NED. I suppose by "everyone" they must have meant OTs as well.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think it's DM's very own C/Sing. I think he thinks that the more people don't listen to him the more they must be handled. If people were truly in present time they'd be listening to him so they must not be in present time and now need objectives again, no matter what. Your typical scn brand of service facsimile. He's a whack job. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
REGISTRAR
Your next action is to buy 100 hours
of Opening Procedure by Duplication.

WELL-TRAINED OT
That doesn't indicate. I did book & bottle
before in the 1960's to End Phenomena.

REGISTRAR
Well--this time you will get be able to get the full
End Phenomena the way Ron originally intended.

WELL-TRAINED OT
But, Ron was my auditor!

REGISTRAR
I obnose you are not flat on being controlled.
Maybe we should send this in for a better
tech estimate and see if you also need CCH's.

WELL-TRAINED OT
No, no, no, I really need that 100 hours of book & bottle.
Here is my charge card, I can't wait to get started!

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just before I left staff, almost a year ago, I heard they were going to get most people to redo their objectives as they were considered "quickied." It seems someone found a reference that said they should take at least 200 hours (not sure that was the figure) and anyone that completed in less than that will have to redo them. :omg:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
*I* have heard this.

Many OT's are getting their clear certs pulled (I personally know two of these scientologists both OT5). What dm has said *now* is that "hubbard said you need HUNDREDS of hours of Objectives". He is currently sending all OT 8's to Flag to re-do their Objectives.

I called my Mom to get this info. :thumbsup: lol

Hatshepsut

Crusader
This is just my opinion but it seems a lot of the things DM is letting be programmed are geared at removing counter intention to Scn expansion. I mean 6 month confessionals, and FPRD, the Super Power preps and objectives. Its like one is suspected of being controlled by 'agencies' that have insidiously lodged into the invisible cracks in one's space and an arduous scrubbing is needed.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
hut.jpg

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Is there a comprehensive thread on here or elsewhere discussing the topic of Objectives? I did plenty of them while in the cult and now looking back they seem so stupid. What was there stated purpose vs. any hidden purpose that Hubbard had regarding them? Were they designed to actually do anything for the person or was it to gain control of the PC and his life and money and.....
Any thoughts?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
In a recent mail-out Flag is promoting the delivery of 1,500 hours of Objectives/week.
I guess it's something for scientologists to do while they wait for the end.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Is there a comprehensive thread on here or elsewhere discussing the topic of Objectives? I did plenty of them while in the cult and now looking back they seem so stupid. What was there stated purpose vs. any hidden purpose that Hubbard had regarding them? Were they designed to actually do anything for the person or was it to gain control of the PC and his life and money and.....
Any thoughts?

My thoughts?
I did the original objectives to the tune of about 80 hours before doing the Dianetic Drug RD. 3 yrs later I did the Survival Rundown and did over 100 hrs of objectives before doing Grade I. To look at it now I was not duplicating the same commands over and over. I was in a new unit of time each time. The book was never the same weight or color during op pro by dup but I kept improving. I ended up 'outside of time'. Bigger than time. In my space there were a series of arrivals into PT one after another, cascading....arriving.. endlessly. I had an enormous quantity of free theta around me. For a little while I was uneasy as it felt like raw power potential. Waaaaaaay big and going out for many yards. My think is that the BTs if you want to call them that 'wake up' and come out of their sleep and their charged incidents and into PT. Good control and ARC allows them to participate in the session without thwarting the progress. The amount of bad control and abuse and dominance has probably already been excessive and they have submerged out of the game. They are not participating in life but can still be stirred up.The auditor makes it safe for them to show up and arrive in PT.
The other thing I definitely noticed was SEPARATING OUT.:yes: The condition of having a co-incidence of viewpoint was no longer. The separations, though not complete blows, let me see that there was a difference between myself and other viewpoints in my space. Instead of feeling included inside a cluster of helium balloons I was exterior to it. Being separated out like this allowed things to blow easier on levels I thru IV by mere inspection. There was very little E/S used. ( and I do like to play with mental imagery, but it wasn't needed.)
While at AOLA, I talked to Judy Grimes who was a top auditor. She ran a LOT of objectives as part of C/Ses to ready 'Natural Clears' for attest on their Clear Certaintly Rundowns. :unsure: One common thing verbalized by her PCs she said, was that they no longer felt confined in the timestream and would be on a win for days or weeks before continuing.
It seems in the beginning that CCHs were run mostly to train auditors to audit and PCs to be amicably controlled in a session. I do not know if it was suspected that subtle charges in the person's space might be affected when they first made them part of courses. :confused2:

freet43

Patron with Honors
That's cool, Hats..

My husband is somewhat of an expert on objectives so I'll ask him to respond when he has time.

But I'll give my experience.

I had quite a few hours of objectives run back during Life Repair and at first I thought they were hokey and perhaps mind control - but after a number of amazing changes in space and my location in space and exteriorizations, I thought they were great. Having audited a bit and run objectives on several others, I found most people I ran them on just loved them.

I'm a fan - I've seen good results.

But, as far as forcing people to redo objectives - i see that as just the latest ploy to soak money out of the current churchies....

Marina

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I was into a lot of ZEN Buddhism when I got regged back in and put onto the objectives. I think I was already prepped for something major to transform me and was of a certain mind about what I was doing. The first time I did objectives as a student co-audit the results were not as spectacular and the phenomenal ARC was not in the sessions. I had a hidden standard definitely and my auditor had the same one. I expected miracles.

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
While I have no sympathy for the man, I can understand DM's escalating consternation and sense of frustration at there being not one single OT. All it would take the save the sinking cult would be one Scientologist to demonstrate even half of the abilities a Clear is supposedly capable of. But no, nothing. Zip. Nada. Nyet. Of course, as per LRH tech, those claiming to be OT *must* have done something wrong along the way. A return to the Objectives is as good a place to start as any, I guess.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Probably because there aren't any Free Beings. They're all :
Inhibited
Made Wrong
Careful Of
Suppressed
Invalidated
Wrongly Indicated
Made Nothing Of
Threatened
Enforced
Ran on a Cant Have
Given A Problem
ARC Broken
Missed
Not delivered what was promised
Given wrong whys
etc etc etc :bigcry:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Probably because there aren't any Free Beings. They're all :
Inhibited
Made Wrong
Careful Of
Suppressed
Invalidated
Wrongly Indicated
Made Nothing Of
Threatened
Enforced
Ran on a Cant Have
Given A Problem
ARC Broken
Missed
Not delivered what was promised
Given wrong whys
etc etc etc

Yep. A natural consequence of the tech. Poor souls.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I think it's DM's very own C/Sing. I think he thinks that the more people don't listen to him the more they must be handled. If people were truly in present time they'd be listening to him so they must not be in present time and now need objectives again, no matter what. Your typical scn brand of service facsimile. He's a whack job. :yes:

OT's are not oriented in the physical universe correctly if they don't give ALL of their money to the Church and become a staff member. A few minutes of touching walls and keeping them from going away should cure that and give them the missing cognition.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
In a recent mail-out Flag is promoting the delivery of 1,500 hours of Objectives/week.
I guess it's something for scientologists to do while they wait for the end.

lolololoolololololol

that definitely gets "Laugh of the Week" award! wickedly funny, loved it!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM has been softening up the Faithful for several years with this one.:yes:

He gave "briefings" over two years ago to the OT VIIIs on the DeathWinds about how "everybody" was taking too long on the Purif and not doing enough on the Objectives - He had "discovered" these outnesses on the lines and was working hard to fix them up.:whistling:

I was told this by an OT VIII who relayed this all in a breathless manner, she was so in awe of what she was telling me.:omg:

There were no Hubbard references to back this up at that time, just DM's "discovery" that "no-one truly had the EPs.":duh:

He seems to be looking for the elusive "why" of no OTs and His empire crumbling around Him.:melodramatic:

He is an inventive little soul, isn't He?:coolwink:

P

Painter

It kind of bugs me

when you ask "does anyone else have any data on this?" That phraseology is Scientologese, not English. In English we don't normally ask people for data.

RogerB

Crusader
My thoughts?
I did the original objectives to the tune of about 80 hours before doing the Dianetic Drug RD. 3 yrs later I did the Survival Rundown and did over 100 hrs of objectives before doing Grade I. To look at it now I was not duplicating the same commands over and over. I was in a new unit of time each time. The book was never the same weight or color during op pro by dup but I kept improving. I ended up 'outside of time'. Bigger than time. In my space there were a series of arrivals into PT one after another, cascading....arriving.. endlessly. I had an enormous quantity of free theta around me. For a little while I was uneasy as it felt like raw power potential. Waaaaaaay big and going out for many yards. My think is that the BTs if you want to call them that 'wake up' and come out of their sleep and their charged incidents and into PT. Good control and ARC allows them to participate in the session without thwarting the progress. The amount of bad control and abuse and dominance has probably already been excessive and they have submerged out of the game. They are not participating in life but can still be stirred up.The auditor makes it safe for them to show up and arrive in PT.
The other thing I definitely noticed was SEPARATING OUT.:yes: The condition of having a co-incidence of viewpoint was no longer. The separations, though not complete blows, let me see that there was a difference between myself and other viewpoints in my space. Instead of feeling included inside a cluster of helium balloons I was exterior to it. Being separated out like this allowed things to blow easier on levels I thru IV by mere inspection. There was very little E/S used. ( and I do like to play with mental imagery, but it wasn't needed.)
While at AOLA, I talked to Judy Grimes who was a top auditor. She ran a LOT of objectives as part of C/Ses to ready 'Natural Clears' for attest on their Clear Certaintly Rundowns. :unsure: One common thing verbalized by her PCs she said, was that they no longer felt confined in the timestream and would be on a win for days or weeks before continuing.
It seems in the beginning that CCHs were run mostly to train auditors to audit and PCs to be amicably controlled in a session. I do not know if it was suspected that subtle charges in the person's space might be affected when they first made them part of courses. :confused2:

Yep, Nice wins Hats.

Alan W. refers to his version of the "objectives" as "Life Animation Processes" and as "God's processes" in that when properly run you are actually exercising/processing your God-like abilities and powers.

And they are that vital and beneficial.

However, the key to it, as with any processing, is to recognize, honor and appreciate and take the correct necessary actions to empower the attained wins and states of Being obtained in the wins.

They fail on this latter point in the Cof$, and to arbitrarily demand xxx numbers of hours be down is equally stupid and destructive.

Rog