What's new

Wanna understand what happened to Uwe Stuckenbrock?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Markus,

it is so a sad story. I saw it in TV.

$cientologys ways is paved with too many cadavers and victims. It has to stop. Even if the dead won't come back again.

Markus

Oh Christ in Heaven, this rips me up. What utter savages these scn'ists are to behave so atrociously to a fellow human being (to ANY living creature/ entity). It brings my rage and grief up all at the same time. And tears. Lots of frustrated tears.

Are you saying, Marcus, that Marty's followers NOW are making jokes about Uwe? OMG. This is unforgiveable. Despicable.

You have all my empathy, Marcus. Your courage and tenacity are inspiring - to the rest of us . . . Your love shines through your grief, and brings light onto the darkness that is of scn. Bless you and your family, Marcus.
God Bless You.

PS: You know, I just have to say this. LRH created a big ant pile - that continues on today. A bunch of fucking ants.
PPS: This has left with me with such a headache - the stress of reading and contemplating the horrors of Uwe's life always gives me tension headaches. My mouth feels helpless . . . to express what is going on inside me.

Thank you so very much for your true compassion and understanding my dear friend.

Love
Markus

Markus

Egocentric Scientology founder-Words of an insane, criminal and crazy man.....

You use the minds of men. They do not use your mind or affect it in any way. You have a sacred spiritual mind, too strong, too sacred to be touched. Your league with Higher Beings, your mighty Guardian and the All Powerful, renders you beyond all criticism. L. Ron Hubbard http://www.holysmoke.org/ga/admissions.pdf

All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!
L. Ron Hubbard

From "Corydon, Bent L.Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman? © 1987, 1992 by Bent Corydon"

:omg::no:

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
bump

bump

For those who have not realized yet, Marcus has posted a video, The Soul Catchers, of his trip to USA/LA/desert areas, in search of info on Uwe's last years. Apparently this was a TV program in Germany. You will recognize some other familiar faces too . . . See previous page to this post.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS

"A Sea Org member stays in the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), though he is treated more cruelly than any kidnapper could treat his victim. He is deprived of sleep, food, and the comfort of his family. He is thoroughly introverted into believing some Authority, who has convicted him of evils so deeply entrenched that he cannot be trusted with his liberty. He “knows” that this Authority, whom he trusts with his very eternity, will cure him, and that he must disclose his private criticisms that point to the evils that must be ripped out of his being. And so day after day he cleans the dumpsters, he submits to endless interrogations, and he runs around a pole to cure himself of those nameless evils. Then one day he escapes, still “knowing” that it is the evil within is telling him to run. He makes his escape anyway. He somehow finds a way to start a new life, though he is depressed and lonely and feels degraded. He eventually finds the courage to talk about the atrocities he experienced. He goes to the courts. And he sees the disbelief in the jury’s eyes: even if he was telling the truth about the RPF, why in God’s name did he submit to it in the first place? But he doesn’t know. He can only point to the atrocities. The jury is fed at every turn with lies about the Sea Org member’s past, and lies about their own crimes. Scientology points to their happy membership and twists the minds of the jury with convolutions that would make any sane man’s head spin. Scientology’s defense depends utterly upon continuing to hide their secret weapon. That weapon is transference."

Read the full great article written by Caroline Letkeman about Scientology: Soul Hackers here: http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=915&Itemid=92

Watch the reportage The Soul Catchers about Uwes suffering here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbAaNx016E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojlTTOYFu-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFsZieZedIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbHuB4R9VPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqQmK8k4uA

Best
Markus

Markus

Thank you so much for bumping this thread right on that point my friend.
I am at a stadium of my research of the life of my brother and the history of my family where I can say "I understand now".
I have reached one of my goals - to understand how this could happen.

But I am so completely horrified that it is possible to enslave people in such a mean way - to be aware that my father is still enslaved by Mr. Hubbard and that he probably will be enslaved until his death and that I will never be able to really get through to my father Dieter Stuckenbrock again - ever.
I don't know if anybody is able to understand how I feel about this.
Maybe Sharone is able to understand, or Scooter who lost two daughters and of course Bee Sting would be able to understand because she was fighting for the survival of her child in this criminal abusive cult.
And all the parents who lost a child to this cult are able to see what I am talking about. Every child who lost his parents to Hubbard knows how cruel it can be to never get love because all the energy is sucked up by this criminal crazy con man.

Love
Markus

Last edited:
Dear Markus, thank you for all you are doing to help keep Uwe's memory alive. By struggling to understand what happened to him during his cult experience, you help us all to understand it better. I think that you may be saving many from falling into the same trap, and wouldn't Uwe be proud and grateful to you for doing that? :yes: :clap:

Please don't give up on your Father waking up. I think that it just may happen, as the world's view of Scientology changes...and as the COS scene worsens (as it is doing), more and more are awakening.

I pray for you and your family every day. God bless you! With Lots of Love from Sweetness!

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Suggestion

Perhaps we can have a In Memory Of page here at ESMB? Maybe a single entry, no replies allowed (locked) with an epitath written by a family member? :confused2:

The title of the thread would be the person's name (the deceased). Search engines would pick up on that and show the world what the true nature of the criminal cult of scientology and the brainwashing madness of hubbard. :confused2:

It would also give some comfort to those left behind that so many will view the In Memory page and send along their best wishes and prayers for our loved ones and friends that have passed. :confused2:

Just a suggeston.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hope

Thank you so much for bumping this thread right on that point my friend.
I am at a stadium of my research of the life of my brother and the history of my family where I can say "I understand now".
I have reached one of my goals - to understand how this could happen.

But I am so completely horrified that it is possible to enslave people in such a mean way - to be aware that my father is still enslaved by Mr. Hubbard and that he probably will be enslaved until his death and that I will never be able to really get through to my father Dieter Stuckenbrock again - ever.
Maybe Sharone is able to understand, or Scooter who lost two daughters and of course Bee Sting would be able to understand because she was fighting for the survival of her child in this criminal abusive cult.
And all the parents who lost a child to this cult are able to see what I am talking about. Every child who lost his parents to Hubbard knows how cruel it can be to never get love because all the energy is sucked up by this criminal crazy con man.

Love
Markus

I hope, Marcus, that your dad wakes up, but that cannot be counted on. Some people are so invested, that they are the cult, and would disappear without it. Tragic. That is tragic. Those who have lost someone can only grieve and heal and move on. Anything after that is a gift . . .

I am very glad for you that you were able to find some answers about Uwe. Thank you for sharing his story, your story, with us.

Nicole

Time Zeit

T

I understand you very good. If your father should awake, enjoy every single moment. Time can be very, very short.

I hope you and your father will get this chance to meet again.

Es ist beklemmend, wenn man sieht wie die Menschen, die man liebt "missbraucht" werden. Man möchte dort hingehen, sie anschreien, sie rausziehen und man weiß, dass das nicht geht und nichts nützt. Ich hatte noch die Möglichkeit mit ihnen zu reden. Aber wie gesagt die Zeit war viel zu kurz.

Ich konnte meinen Vater nicht mehr alle Dinge sagen, die mir wichtig waren oder in fragen bzw. zuhören. Ich dachte wir hätten noch mehr Zeit. Ich hab nach seinem Tod die Gedanken auf einen Zettel geschrieben und diesen verbrannt. Vielleicht hilft es dir, wenn du deine Gedanken, die du an deine Familie richten möchtest aufschreibst. Alles, was du ihnen sagen möchtest, was dir auf den Herzen liegt. Du kannst dieses ihnen auch zukommen lassen oder irgendwo hinterlegen. Vielleicht lesen sie es oder sie lesen es irgendwann...
:hug:
Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute!
Sauerländerin

Markus

I understand you very good. If your father should awake, enjoy every single moment. Time can be very, very short.

I hope you and your father will get this chance to meet again.

Es ist beklemmend, wenn man sieht wie die Menschen, die man liebt "missbraucht" werden. Man möchte dort hingehen, sie anschreien, sie rausziehen und man weiß, dass das nicht geht und nichts nützt. Ich hatte noch die Möglichkeit mit ihnen zu reden. Aber wie gesagt die Zeit war viel zu kurz.

Ich konnte meinen Vater nicht mehr alle Dinge sagen, die mir wichtig waren oder in fragen bzw. zuhören. Ich dachte wir hätten noch mehr Zeit. Ich hab nach seinem Tod die Gedanken auf einen Zettel geschrieben und diesen verbrannt. Vielleicht hilft es dir, wenn du deine Gedanken, die du an deine Familie richten möchtest aufschreibst. Alles, was du ihnen sagen möchtest, was dir auf den Herzen liegt. Du kannst dieses ihnen auch zukommen lassen oder irgendwo hinterlegen. Vielleicht lesen sie es oder sie lesen es irgendwann...
:hug:
Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute!
Sauerländerin

Oh ich habe so viel aufgeschrieben, so viel mit meinem Vater geredet wie mein ganzes Leben zuvor nicht. Nichts ist zu ihm durchgedrungen. Da ist nur Hubbard der antwortet - mein Vater ist einfach nicht mehr zu erreichen.

Danke für Dein Mitgefühl und Dein Verständnis Sauerländerin.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Markus

Markus

Oh ich habe so viel aufgeschrieben, so viel mit meinem Vater geredet wie mein ganzes Leben zuvor nicht. Nichts ist zu ihm durchgedrungen. Da ist nur Hubbard der antwortet - mein Vater ist einfach nicht mehr zu erreichen.

Danke für Dein Mitgefühl und Dein Verständnis Sauerländerin.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Markus

Translation of the above quote:

"Oh, I have written so many thousand and thousands of words, have talked so much with him like never before in our lifes. Nothing was getting through to him. There is only Hubbard who is aswering - my father is not there any longer. Thank you for your compassion and your understanding Sauerländerin."

Best
Markus

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
"A Sea Org member stays in the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), though he is treated more cruelly than any kidnapper could treat his victim. He is deprived of sleep, food, and the comfort of his family. He is thoroughly introverted into believing some Authority, who has convicted him of evils so deeply entrenched that he cannot be trusted with his liberty. He “knows” that this Authority, whom he trusts with his very eternity, will cure him, and that he must disclose his private criticisms that point to the evils that must be ripped out of his being. And so day after day he cleans the dumpsters, he submits to endless interrogations, and he runs around a pole to cure himself of those nameless evils. Then one day he escapes, still “knowing” that it is the evil within is telling him to run. He makes his escape anyway. He somehow finds a way to start a new life, though he is depressed and lonely and feels degraded. He eventually finds the courage to talk about the atrocities he experienced. He goes to the courts. And he sees the disbelief in the jury’s eyes: even if he was telling the truth about the RPF, why in God’s name did he submit to it in the first place? But he doesn’t know. He can only point to the atrocities. The jury is fed at every turn with lies about the Sea Org member’s past, and lies about their own crimes. Scientology points to their happy membership and twists the minds of the jury with convolutions that would make any sane man’s head spin. Scientology’s defense depends utterly upon continuing to hide their secret weapon. That weapon is transference."

Read the full great article written by Caroline Letkeman about Scientology: Soul Hackers here: http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=915&Itemid=92

Watch the reportage The Soul Catchers about Uwes suffering here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbAaNx016E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojlTTOYFu-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFsZieZedIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbHuB4R9VPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqQmK8k4uA

Best
Markus

Oh my goodness Markus, I have just watched all the videos. I didn't realise they were the story of your search. I have to admit it brings the tears, but it was good to see you on video (and lots of other exes) and please keep doing what you are doing.

Markus

Thank you so very much

I hope, Marcus, that your dad wakes up, but that cannot be counted on. Some people are so invested, that they are the cult, and would disappear without it. Tragic. That is tragic. Those who have lost someone can only grieve and heal and move on. Anything after that is a gift . . .

I am very glad for you that you were able to find some answers about Uwe. Thank you for sharing his story, your story, with us.

Thank you Lurker,
thank you for your compassion and understanding. Thank you for just being here ad listening to me.
Maybe you are right my father will not ,manage to free himself from the evil grip of Hubbards brainwashing. But I will never give him up.

Love
Markus

Markus

Oh my goodness Markus, I have just watched all the videos. I didn't realise they were the story of your search. I have to admit it brings the tears, but it was good to see you on video (and lots of other exes) and please keep doing what you are doing.

Yes Free to Shine this story is so unbelievable cruel - it brings me the tears everytime I watch this reportage again. But the CoS will get what it deserves for doing this to my brother, my mother and the rest of my family.
I will keep on doing what has to be done and I know exactly where I can hurt this crazy criminal organization. I grew up with it, I know all the writings of Hubbard which caused this cruel story of criminal abuse and I have many ideas how I can really hurt them with this knowledge. And everybody here on this board knows that I have a lot of staying power.
Best
Markus

Good twin

Floater
Markus, on another thread we just oncovered some information that might be useful to you.

On the Miami email leaks thread, someone mentioned sorrow about the death of a Miami Org staff member. This triggered a short conversation about staff members who had died.

I spotted something that I've known for decades, but it became clear as I revisited the loss of my companions and one time peers. I realized there was an undeniable pattern of behavior in the cult regarding medical conditions. The abuse suffered by your brother was not a one time lapse of prudence. The neglect of his illness and lack of care and compassion is Standard Scientology and there is much evidence to back this up.

We were discussing people we had known and people we miss since leaving the cult we mentioned a few who had died. But I know of at least three who became ill after many years of service as a staff member (Not Sea Org) and followed the program assigned to them by the cult for some period of time. Then at some point the illness became so great in spite of using the cult's superior resources the staff member either died or was turned over to the staff member's non Scientology family to be cared for or to die.

This was just a short conversation about one Class 5 Org. There must be hundreds of stories like these that will show that your brother was systemactically abused by the cult of Scientology and the cult is responsible for his decline in health and untimely death to a greater degree than reason would indicate.

The cult has a documentable history of preventing it's staff and parishioners from recieving a reasonable amout medical treatment, proper nutrition, adequate sleep and rest or relaxation, hygenic and safe working and living environment within common expected standards.

If you are interested we can provide you with names of people we know who were tossed aside to suffer or die when their condition that hadn't responded to Scientology turned into a potential PR flap. These people most certainly have families.

I'm just thinking....maybe you don't have to stand alone. Have you met any folks like this with stories that back up your stand against the neglect and abuse of the cult?

I want more than anything for the cult to get justice or retribution as a result of your persistance. You are a champion and a hero. People will escape the lack of care and compassion a staff member or Sea Org member is most certainly going to experience because of you speaking out and telling Uwe's story through your own pain and sense of loss.

Thank you.