What's new

David Miscavige and David Lubow – My own Frankenstein monsters

AnonKat

Crusader
Like Marty would come clean about shit he was involved in that would tarnish his shiney tin suit, especialy a black-ops smear campaign against a critic who wansn't afraid to seek the truth, let him smear the dead, he will choke on his own words (or lack there-of) eventually imho.

meh

Mike Rinder and I were personally assigned by Miscavige to run Lubow on a no-expenses-spared international operation to cave Minton by threatening his money.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
martyrathbun09 | September 11, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Reply

Theo, we all have different levels of responsibility in handling that which we helped to create. Obviously, I have a higher level of responsibility than most because I virtually created immunity for the monster over the course of most of my adult life. So, because I am getting hammered by the Ops squad I helped create I do not believe translates into an obligation for others – who perhaps had no clue about what Miscavige and crew were and are up to with their money – to stand up to “support Marty.” I think it helps correct the problem, I think it is an honorable thing to do, and think it assures it will be corrected. But, I don’t think it necessarily creates an obligation or duty for most. Capice?

What a duplicitous comment. Sure, there's no obligation for you to "support Marty" but if you don't you are incorrect, dishonourable, and not part of the solution. Got that, Theo?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Ya well, meh indeed, did you have a point?

I contend that what truths M&M have chosen to reveal are only what is convenient for them, and does not implicate them in any possible crimes that the statutes haven't run out on.
They are being very careful not to rock their own boats while still bailing out.

There is honesty, then there is partial peanuts stuff. Why give dogs a bone to chew on when there are kibbles.

AnonKat

Crusader
Ya well, meh indeed, did you have a point?

I contend that what truths M&M have chosen to reveal are only what is convenient for them, and does not implicate them in any possible crimes that the statutes haven't run out on.
They are being very careful not to rock their own boats while still bailing out.

There is honesty, then there is partial peanuts stuff. Why give dogs a bone to chew on when there are kibbles.

Go watch Tampa Bay Interviews again and the latest post and you get an impression on the serious CHESS GAME going on.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/cause-and-effect/

why don't you visit Marty in Corpus Christi yourself sand ask him

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I'd imagine being 3k miles away might have something to do wit dat, and hell, if I could afford to go there to talk to a baked clam, think I'd rather go hang out in NZ or Belize :)

freethinker

Sponsor

TEoS

Patron with Honors
IMHO...

<rant>

Is Rathbun still boring people to death with his inane, attention-seeking titbits? Sorry, but I've been busy with less boring pastimes, such as watching wallpaper dry...

All the information that "man" allegedly has about the illegal activities in the cult, the abuses, the dishonesty, the fraud; and all he does is post feckless tittle-tattle to appease the Martyphants? No. If you don't mind, Marty, I'd rather you just STFU and stop wasting your life preaching to a dozen gullible people who have left one huge con job only to join another.

IF you have some real, incriminating evidence against Slappy and the cult, like you say you have, CONTACT THE FBI AND SPILL YOUR GUTS. Be a friggin' man, not a rap & reggae advocate. What next, a photo of you getting your dreadlocks done and a tattoo of Bob Marley on your ass? If you want to be a hip Rasta or Eminem wannabe, then get out of the cult business. You're like one of those embarrassing dads on the dance floor who's 40 years out of date.

And I don't want to hear "Marty has spoken to the FBI" blah, blah, blah. No he hasn't. If he has, then it's obvious he had NOTHING to tell them he could back up with proof. No sane person would endanger a criminal case by blurting out bullshit 24/7 if there was a remote possibility of getting a conviction against the person he has a massive chip on his shoulder about. No. Marty has nothing on Slappy & Co. that he could prove in a court of law. The only reason his Blog exists is to gather more adulation, attention, and future auditing earnings from the sycophantic suckers.

You're a conman, Marty, just like LRH. Thing is, LRH was much better at conning people that you could ever hope to be. He conned you after all, and AFAIK he never got arrested for being an embarrassing old drunk either. LRH proved one thing for certain; he proved that the saying "You can't con a conman" is completely incorrect.

</rant>

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Possibly, Marty is in Doubt at this point. In regards to Scn. But who knows. Them transitions. Peace.