What's new

Amazing facebook request

He-man

Hero extraordinary
People come in all shapes and sizes, to deny a friend request based on that picture seems weird to me, sure it isn't someone playing a prank on you?

Oh, I should also mention that I'm offended by that picture. Why is the bush covered? :grouch:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hey Fluffy, hope it's ok to call you that since I don't really know you well. I saw your post on FB regarding this, I have a FB friend who is a friend of yours and he commented on it so it came up on my home page. Anyway, I say good on ya and I sent you a friend request just so I could then hit the "like" button :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheryl

Of course you could call me "Fluffy". It's an old screen nick of mine and my friends often call me Fluff or Fluffy.

Very nice to friend you, for sure!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
People come in all shapes and sizes, to deny a friend request based on that picture seems weird to me, sure it isn't someone playing a prank on you?

Plus, he didn't deny it yet. He sent me an ultimatum, a condition. It's just so irrational.

Oh, I should also mention that I'm offended by that picture. Why is the bush covered? :grouch:

I know, right?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hahaha. That's the old Fluffy. I suppose I always loved the snarky Fluffy. But don't want to interfere with your evolution to the kinder gentler Voltaire's Child. I love all of your Fluffications. Good job for standing up for your own freedom of expression. :thumbsup:

And, see, now that person's my bitch.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Fluffy,

Have you tried asking them why they apparently find that photo so offensive and want it removed?

Perhaps they have a perfectly good reason, like, like, I dunno – they’re allergic to shellfish or something?

If you got them to discuss why they wanted it removed and why they were trying a crude form of emotional blackmail to do so, perhaps they might see how silly they were being?

Anyway, I don’t see this as being a big deal. If someone want to act like a w**ker, it’s not really your problem and you shouldn’t let them upset you.

Axiom142

I know. I was just so amazed. I was like, whoa. Hope person likes my new avatar.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
So I guess this one can't be used either?

clams.jpg

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm with you on this one, Claire. It's a pretty arrogant thing to say - I'll be your friend IF... Wow.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Do not change a thing. I hate people who request others to do things this way, I was asked a similar thing on this board regarding one of my posts, didnt change a thing, cause it was one persons opinion of it & hey! It wasn't mine and if you put some thing out their on your own determinism in your way, well thats how it should stay!
What suprises me here is its not an offensive picture, and tells me this person has shit going on if that picture is worrying to them, I mean Ive seen more nudity in adds, seriously go and watch a foriegn film & get over it!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I still say it's a guy; not an 'it' :)

No woman would say 'So here's the deal, take of that pic and I'll accept the request.'

A woman would say 'Don't you think you should take that picture down? Hmm?'

Zinj

hmmmmmmmmm, I've met a couple radical vegan lesbians that would probably beg to differ and try to beat you with their bicycle pumps. Unless you don't count them as women...and then...:no: (not generalizing all radical militant vegan lesbians :D)

Of course, they might just be pissed about the death of a shellfish for art....

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yah, it's a guy. But I've not heard from him since I wrote back to him Friday. But he did say I should be patient since he's not on line all that often.

So I think I'm gonna leave my FB status (I wrote about this there, too) and dandy new profile pic up til he sees it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I left the thread up on FB for a while to make sure that the dude sees it. I've rec'd many encouraging comments. Only one stupid one and that person was part of a very small group of people who used to follow me around OCMB whining about John's JPGs while another OCMBer posted JPGs of HIS own that were every bit as crude. So this silly post on my wall was just today. Heh.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
So I guess this one can't be used either?

clams.jpg

:hysterical:

I didn't realize the Earth had so many moons.

I'll admit that I'm not exactly a fan of the photos, but I'm not about to tell someone they should take them down.

And to think I got in trouble on one forum because I used the logon "Cupid Stunt"!