What's new

Clear Vs Clear!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It's remarkable that when "CLEAR" was first released in Dianetics Book I, it was widely promoted that one could easily achieve this exalted, supernatural state in 20 hours.

That was 1950.

Then, the next 40 years were ever-compounding spirals of complexity to achieve clear. The entire Grade Chart was itself the "undercutting" and "application of gradients" in order to allow Earth's lowly mortals to reach for the stars that Hubbard so easily grasped.

A quick look at the Grade Chart reveals all of the vast number of requirements that existed prior to 1980 in order that a being could take that ultimate last profound leap into eternity by doing the Clearing Course. It was a holy pilgrimage to trek thru hundreds of hours of Dianetics, Grades, Power, R6EW and all the dozens of vital rundowns and patches like Purification R/D, PTS R/D, Interiorization R/D and a vast gauntlet of needed repairs, de-bugs & case-cracking.

Then, suddenly there were 15,000 Clears that just "appeared" (ca 1979) when "Dianetic Clear" (and Natural Clear and Past Life Clear) were "discovered".

New Rundowns came fast and furious for the next 30 years that were called OT levels, but in fact they were just more CLEAR REPAIR ACTIONS! The Clear of 1979 did not possess nor exhibit any of the attributes of the original 1950 claims for Clear. The misdirection Hubbard used was that the Clear was now embarked on "Advanced Levels" which tricked nearly everyone into missing the obvious fact that all he was doing was turning the Bridge upside down and romantically re-naming "REPAIRS" for the failed Clear with status-happy new words like OT and TOTAL CAUSE and CAUSE OVER LIFE and TOTAL FREEDOM.

OT Levels were nothing more or less than post-Clear repairs disguised as cosmic breakthroughs.

Nobody broke thru nothing. But most got broke, financially or in spirit.

Now...........now, we are in 2010 and the Orgs (see earlier post) are re-cycyling the 1950 scam that one can easily go Clear in a short time. Instead of saying "20 hours" they now promote 2-3 weeks.

Two to three weeks! That's all it takes to reach a supernatural state of Clear!

Used to be 20 hours. Now it's 20 days to get your miracle.

Anyone can do it--unless you have 20:20 vision.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe in attitude!

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.”
– Charles Swindoll

My attitude is something I can influence and change.
Life may stay the same but my attitude may change. I'd rather handle my attitude than change life.

State of Clear... what is it? It's just an attitude.
I don't have to pay to change my attitude.
I just have to be able to morph, shift, flow with it, - and feel good while living it.

Much of what we should stop worrying about was said by Ecclesiastes in his book (Old Testament).

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Without 'Clear', dianetics (and later, Scientology) had nothing to sell. The original promises of 'Clear' were hogwash. Didn't exist. Never happened.

Any *new* (more realistic) versions of 'Clear' are mere bootstrapping.
As Jason Beghe said; 'Show me the mother fucking Clear!' (before he relapsed)

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

Without 'Clear', dianetics (and later, Scientology) had nothing to sell. The original promises of 'Clear' were hogwash. Didn't exist. Never happened.

Any *new* (more realistic) versions of 'Clear' are mere bootstrapping.
As Jason Beghe said; 'Show me the mother fucking Clear!' (before he relapsed)
Zinj

You have tred on hallowed ground.

I love that dude, but nobody...NOBODY dares talk about his sudden bolt out of REHAB and back onto the streets to score some "H".

Used to be Heroin.

heroin_kit-488x264.png

Heroin Kit​

Now it's more deadly. Hubbard.

emeter.jpg

Hubbard Kit​

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
As Jason Beghe said; 'Show me the mother fucking Clear!'

(before he relapsed)

Zinj

I love Jason. He said what he wanted to say. He was quite straightforward about what he wanted to say. He SAID it.

I don't think he "relapsed". If you think that "Marty now possesses him", watch his BBC report. He hasn't changed. If he befriended with Marty, I don't think it's something to be viewed as something criminal.
Jason is on the right side.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about that Jason has found good people to talk to?
Does it count?

How about he doesn't want any more Scientology but only wants to have good people around him?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
How about that Jason has found good people to talk to?
Does it count?

How about he doesn't want any more Scientology but only wants to have good people around him?

The 'good people' around him are *using* him to sell Scientology. They did it before, they're doing it again.

Zinj

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
The 'good people' around him are *using* him to sell Scientology. They did it before, they're doing it again.

Zinj

So what?

If people buy it they buy another cult. Don't they?

Why should we care about human's stupidity if it's never ending??

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe somebody showed him a motherfucking clear. But, I doubt it.
Zinj

TECH TERROR TRILOGY:

AFTER JOINING SCN: "Show me a motherfucking way to go Clear!"

AFTER BLOWING SCN: "Show me a motherfucking Clear!"

AFTER JOINING INDIE SCN: "Show me a motherfucking way to stop waiting for Scientology to show me something!"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I like Jason too :)

Zinj

Agreed.

I was trying to figure out how to use Tone 40 Postulates to help get him out of Scientology for good.

But the only people who have that ability are OT's--and they won't cooperate.

If you come up with any other ideas, let me know.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is this amount of care that has to be used:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:Giveafuckometer.gif

Why worry about Jason? - I think he lives his life quite well (with or without Scn). If he's being used as a poster boy by *new* Scientology, well, let it be.

I don't know how my face and image are used on the Internet (in the world).
Do I care? - No! I just live my life, and happy to see other people living THEIR life
(without judging how my life should be according to their views, and how their life should be according to mine)

HelluvaHoax!

There is this amount of care that has to be used:http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:Giveafuckometer.gif

Why worry about Jason? - I think he lives his life quite well (with or without Scn). If he's being used as a poster boy by *new* Scientology, well, let it be.

I don't know how my face and image are used on the Internet (in the world).
Do I care? - No! I just live my life, and happy to see other people living THEIR life
(without judging how my life should be according to their views, and how their life should be according to mine)

Not worried at all about him.

I like to cheer for certain teams, boxers and the protagonist in a good drama.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol:

I like Scrubs and House M.D. serials.
To me, they are more *Clear* than any "Clears" produced by Scn.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
I hope them Clears will sort it all out one day between themselves.

May be even through the "Who stays longer without catching a cold" competition.
If you win, you get a brand new copy of DMSMH if you are into DM or the 1950 version from the Ebay, if otherwise!

Oh no, I forgot, even OT's are not safe anymore (they are still power houses though).
PTSness, MUs, False data, touching themselves in out-ethics ways
and thinking sexy out-2D thoughts... More handling is underway (Objectives)!

Things were so brilliantly simple and theta back in 50's, Clears were
so easy to produce! Somehow, a lot of them turned out to be SPs later on,
but it felt really good at the time.

Anyway, may be nowadays CofS Clears and Indie Clears should organize a
Jousting Tournament and whoever has a better speed of reaction and whatnot
will be announced as the real Clear once and for all!

Peace.

How about we see which group can move the ashtray first! I would definately pay some buckage for that one! :D

-PWC