What's new

OT Angels Planet Earth Address next lifetime???

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Fresh off the Magic Press:

from FLAG WUS OTC <[email protected]>
reply-to FLAG WUS OTC <[email protected]>
to "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:16 PM
subject URGENT URGENT URGENT From XXXXX!!!!

HI OT ANGELS. IT'S XXXXXXX. WE ARE BOTH AT FLAG.

OK. MAGIC. I SAW ALL OF OUR WUS PUBLIC THAT WE'VE SENT HERE AND EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE HAD A MAGIC WAND WAVED OVER THEIR UNIVERSES. ONE GUY HAS BEEN AWAY FROM FLAG FOR OVER A DECADE. HE LOOKS 20 YEARS YOUNGER AND IS SO VVGI'S. IT'S ALL MAGIC.

THERE IS A MANDATORY BRIEFING TOMORROW, MONDAY NIGHT -JANUARY 18TH AT 7PM AT THE ASHO CHAPEL. IT'S AT 7PM AT THE ASHO CHAPEL. THERE ARE TO BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO NOT SHOWING UP. IF YOU CAME ON FRIDAY, THE PUBLIC OFFICER STILL WANTS YOU TO ATTEND THIS BRIEFING. THE EXCEPTION IS IF YOU ARE AT FLAG OR ON THE SHIP.

THE SEA ORG IS NOT GOING TO GET THE 10,OOO ON SOLO NOTS WITHOUT OUR HELP. WE ARE THE MOST CAUSATIVE PUBLIC ON THE PLANET. WE CAN DO IT. AND YOU WILL HAVE THE PROUD KNOWINGNESS THAT YOU HAVE HELPED.

THE 10,00O ON SOLO NOTS IS A NUMBER. LRH SAYS AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN ABOUT THIS AMOUNT TO DO ANY LEADING OF ANY KIND. BUT BEHIND THAT IS THE TOTAL AND VITAL NECESSITY TO HELP LRH CLEAR THIS MUDHOLE

DO YOU WANT YOUR ADDRESS TO BE PLANET EARTH IN FUTURE LIFETIMES? A DESERT WITH NO WAY OUT? SO PLEASE COME TO THIS MEETING AND GET WHAT THE FLAG EXECS NEED AND WANT AND BE PART OF THE WINNING, IN VALENCE TEAM. WE JUST NEED TO ROUND THE GUYS UP AND SEND THEM INTO THE FLAG OFFICE AND THE SEA ORG WILL HANDLE IT FROM THERE. THEN THEY WILL ARRIVE TO FLAG AND GET WILLING TO DEMONSTRATE THEIR OT ABILITIES.

SO EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO BE THERE. MONDAY JAN. 18TH. 7 PM. ASHO CHAPEL.
DON'T LET FLAG DOWN, BUT MOST OF ALL DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW PARISHONERS DOWN AND DON'T LET YOURSELVES DOWN. SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL OT 7'S AND 8'S.

LOVE,
XXXXXX

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
This mudhole provides food and air for that person to breathe. It is a pretty place too.

I don't think the world is going to blow up any day now. Good beings not using the tech are in there working for good too.

These messages used to scare me in the church as that is one of my buttons.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
"ONE GUY HAS BEEN AWAY FROM FLAG FOR OVER A DECADE. HE LOOKS 20 YEARS YOUNGER AND IS SO VVGI'S. IT'S ALL MAGIC."

Next time make it *2* decades.

Zinj

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I feel so much better knowing that the CoS has real, live angels who can wave magic wands and make everything wonderful! :pixiedust:

OK, so this person didn’t actually say that. But surely they are living in some cloud-cuckoo land populated by fairies and ponies with stars on their foreheads and leprechauns and magic frogs who turn into princes when you kiss them?

I suppose I should feel nauseated, but I actually feel very sorry for this person and everyone else who is on staff and trying to survive the slow-motion train wreck that the CoS has become.

Axiom142

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
Quote: "THE SEA ORG IS NOT GOING TO GET THE 10,OOO ON SOLO NOTS WITHOUT OUR HELP. WE ARE THE MOST CAUSATIVE PUBLIC ON THE PLANET. WE CAN DO IT. AND YOU WILL HAVE THE PROUD KNOWINGNESS THAT YOU HAVE HELPED.

THE 10,00O ON SOLO NOTS IS A NUMBER. LRH SAYS AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN ABOUT THIS AMOUNT TO DO ANY LEADING OF ANY KIND. BUT BEHIND THAT IS THE TOTAL AND VITAL NECESSITY TO HELP LRH CLEAR THIS MUDHOLE"

Is it just me, or is this one of the most pathetic examples of written text? Gads :goodluck:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow -

I am with you on that one Zinj.

Also: it's "magic" -so they are going to go ahead and come out with the fact that this IS a satanic, Alister Crowley Satanic cult?? - shit I might have to start respecting that.

Mystic

Crusader
Seems a boohoo clam scifaggOT is loaded with their "MUs" regarding "magic" and hallucination.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just couldn't help having a little fun with this...

Fresh off the Magic Press:
from FLAG WUS OTC <[email protected]>
reply-to FLAG WUS (who's a wus?) OTC <[email protected]>
to "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:16 PM
subject URGENT URGENT URGENT From XXXXX!!!!
HI OT ANGELS. IT'S XXXXXXX. WE ARE BOTH AT FLAG.
OK. MAGIC. I SAW ALL OF OUR WUS PUBLIC (it's not nice to call your pubic "wusses") THAT WE'VE SENT HERE AND EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE HAD A MAGIC WAND WAVED OVER THEIR (delusional) UNIVERSES. ONE GUY HAS BEEN AWAY FROM FLAG FOR OVER A DECADE. HE LOOKS 20 YEARS YOUNGER (he's 105) AND IS SO VVGI'S (VERY VERY GNARLY INDICATORS?). IT'S ALL MAGIC (-AL HYPNOSIS!!!).
THERE IS A MANDATORY BRIEFING TOMORROW, MONDAY NIGHT -JANUARY 18TH AT 7PM AT THE ASHO CHAPEL. IT'S AT 7PM AT THE ASHO CHAPEL. THERE ARE TO BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO NOT SHOWING UP. IF YOU CAME ON FRIDAY, THE PUBLIC OFFICER STILL WANTS YOU TO ATTEND THIS BRIEFING. THE EXCEPTION IS IF YOU ARE AT FLAG OR ON THE SHIP(TGZ says "WTF? I thought there were NO EXCEPTIONS?").
THE SEA ORG IS NOT GOING TO GET THE 10,OOO(you mean 10,000?)ON SOLO NOTS WITHOUT OUR HELP. Good luck on that one. WE ARE THE MOST CAUSATIVE (CAUSTIC) PUBLIC ON THE PLANET. WE CAN DO IT. AND YOU WILL HAVE THE PROUD KNOWINGNESS THAT YOU HAVE HELPED (...screw some fellow human beings and introduce them to starry-eyed poverty and slavery).
THE 10,00O (again you screwed it up? Again you mean 10,000?)ON SOLO NOTS IS A NUMBER. LRH SAYS AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN ABOUT THIS AMOUNT TO DO ANY LEADING OF ANY KIND. Really? When? BUT BEHIND THAT IS THE TOTAL AND VITAL NECESSITY TO HELP LRH CLEAR THIS MUDHOLE
DO YOU WANT YOUR ADDRESS TO BE PLANET EARTH IN FUTURE LIFETIMES? Sure, why not. Nice sunsets sometimes. A DESERT WITH NO WAY OUT? No dessert either. Not ever. SO PLEASE COME TO THIS MEETING AND GET WHAT THE FLAG EXECS NEED AND WANT (the rest of your time, the last of your money and any of your un-conned family and contacts) AND BE PART OF THE WINNING (losing), IN VALENCE (delusional) TEAM. WE JUST NEED TO ROUND (indoctrinate) THE GUYS UP AND SEND (trick) THEM INTO THE FLAG OFFICE AND THE SEA ORG WILL HANDLE IT FROM THERE (finish the indoctrination).THEN THEY WILL ARRIVE TO FLAG AND GET WILLING TO (sadly and pathetically believe they can really) DEMONSTRATE THEIR OT ABILITIES.
SO EVERYONE IS EXPECTED (don't hold your breath) TO BE THERE. MONDAY JAN. 18TH. 7 PM. ASHO CHAPEL.
DON'T LET(Davie's coffers) FLAG DOWN , BUT MOST OF ALL DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW PARISHONERS (parishioners????; more like indoctrinated, delusional marks) DOWN AND DON'T LET YOURSELVES DOWN (actually you should let yourself down from this crap) SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL (19 remaining) OT 7'S AND 8'S.
LOVE (DELUSION),
XXXXXX

BOLD highlights added by TGZ.
RED comments added by TGZ.

Yikes.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The cult always said stuff like that. Like assuring people they wouldn't go bankrupt if they maxed out their credit card because the person would become sooo much moar capable that they'd make way more money and etc etc...

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
The cult always said stuff like that. Like assuring people they wouldn't go bankrupt if they maxed out their credit card because the person would become sooo much moar capable that they'd make way more money and etc etc...

The moar you make the moar they take.