What's new

The "CHURCHES" PR on new stuff

Sandie

Patron with Honors
I have a very dear and old time friend who does not know I am out....We communicate via email as he is in another country on staff. He is a very High tech person.
THe following is a Portion of his last email:
" We are in a Golden Age of Knowledge and there have been LRH orders to find and recover the Tech. The Basics are a result of that, and missing pages and chapters were found. The alterations put in by others have been taken out. Even The Original Thesis book had missing data as they found the missing transcriber discs. All of the LRH lectures are now found so the complete library of his Tech can be completed. Missing data on Objectives surfaced as well as data affecting the lower Grades and auditing. We are in a period of a Tech upgrade, with bits and pieces of it coming out. There will be another Golden Age of Tech Evolution, with more "new" materials. I had a briefing on this some years back when I was in Australia, and another briefing about 6 months ago. The new Div 6 materials actually is in part something that LRH was talking about for many years and we didn't know what he referred to. The "Student Manual" he referred to is actually the HQS Course, and it is now back to the way it is supposed to be when LRH sent it out. All the Advanced Clinical Courses have been recovered, and these contain lectures never before released and some are about Objectives. New evolution on Objectives planet-wide, and even OTs are having theirs being flattened to the correct and actual EPs and abilities gained. It's amazing what the Objectives do, and unflat Objectives are showing to be one of the main reasons people have trouble moving up the Bridge or not going well in life even though they "did" the Bridge. It is very real that once Objectives are done to their actual EPs that a PC can do their full Grades and NED to Clear in 12 intensives. PCs are going Clear in as little as 4 to 6 intensives on NED, and those who have done the Basics go faster on the Bridge with greater gain. ":ohmy:
This actually makes me sick:angry:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Many scientologists actually believe this is the real scene.
It always strikes me as very odd that they're not even questioning the data.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have a very dear and old time friend who does not know I am out....We communicate via email as he is in another country on staff. He is a very High tech person.
THe following is a Portion of his last email:
" We are in a Golden Age of Knowledge and there have been LRH orders to find and recover the Tech. The Basics are a result of that, and missing pages and chapters were found. The alterations put in by others have been taken out. Even The Original Thesis book had missing data as they found the missing transcriber discs. All of the LRH lectures are now found so the complete library of his Tech can be completed. Missing data on Objectives surfaced as well as data affecting the lower Grades and auditing. We are in a period of a Tech upgrade, with bits and pieces of it coming out. There will be another Golden Age of Tech Evolution, with more "new" materials. I had a briefing on this some years back when I was in Australia, and another briefing about 6 months ago. The new Div 6 materials actually is in part something that LRH was talking about for many years and we didn't know what he referred to. The "Student Manual" he referred to is actually the HQS Course, and it is now back to the way it is supposed to be when LRH sent it out. All the Advanced Clinical Courses have been recovered, and these contain lectures never before released and some are about Objectives. New evolution on Objectives planet-wide, and even OTs are having theirs being flattened to the correct and actual EPs and abilities gained. It's amazing what the Objectives do, and unflat Objectives are showing to be one of the main reasons people have trouble moving up the Bridge or not going well in life even though they "did" the Bridge. It is very real that once Objectives are done to their actual EPs that a PC can do their full Grades and NED to Clear in 12 intensives. PCs are going Clear in as little as 4 to 6 intensives on NED, and those who have done the Basics go faster on the Bridge with greater gain. ":ohmy:
This actually makes me sick:angry:

All of this is because, after 60 years of delivery, Clears are not turning out to be Clear, and OTs are not turning out to be OT.

So the Scientology Mindset says - it is NEVER Scientology - it is always US.

Scientology must always be true - even when it is not.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
" We are in a Golden Age of Knowledge and there have been LRH orders to find and recover the Tech. The Basics are a result of that, and missing pages and chapters were found. The alterations put in by others have been taken out. Even The Original Thesis book had missing data as they found the missing transcriber discs. All of the LRH lectures are now found so the complete library of his Tech can be completed. Missing data on Objectives surfaced as well as data affecting the lower Grades and auditing. We are in a period of a Tech upgrade, with bits and pieces of it coming out. There will be another Golden Age of Tech Evolution, with more "new" materials. I had a briefing on this some years back when I was in Australia, and another briefing about 6 months ago. The new Div 6 materials actually is in part something that LRH was talking about for many years and we didn't know what he referred to. The "Student Manual" he referred to is actually the HQS Course, and it is now back to the way it is supposed to be when LRH sent it out. All the Advanced Clinical Courses have been recovered, and these contain lectures never before released and some are about Objectives. New evolution on Objectives planet-wide, and even OTs are having theirs being flattened to the correct and actual EPs and abilities gained. It's amazing what the Objectives do, and unflat Objectives are showing to be one of the main reasons people have trouble moving up the Bridge or not going well in life even though they "did" the Bridge. It is very real that once Objectives are done to their actual EPs that a PC can do their full Grades and NED to Clear in 12 intensives. PCs are going Clear in as little as 4 to 6 intensives on NED, and those who have done the Basics go faster on the Bridge with greater gain. "

This type of "briefing" was so inspiring to me the first time I heard it . . . and the second. . . third. . . . .fourth . . . . . . . .. fifth . . . . . . . . . . sixth. . . . . . . . and every time I could feel the theta and could see our planet a shining beacon of freedom in this sector of the universe, and I happily got out my credit card so that I could be on the list of "those who helped" . . . .and so I could fix my case and achieve total freedom and save the world.

. . . . but after a while, when money was getting tight, I started thinking that maybe if I just waited for them to get it all sorted out, and waited for my bridge until the road was smoother I could save a lot of angst and my case wouldn't be so messed up . . . . and I was told that was "low responsibility". . . .

. . . . but by the 8th or 9th event where they announced triumphantly and with grandiose pronouncements of "now we've found the right why" it started to wear a little thin. I just couldn't take it any more and stopped going to events.

Now that I'm removed from it, I just marvel that these people keep believing it time after time after time. Especially the ones who've been in for a long time. Is it escalation of commitment? They have so much invested that they can't confront the thought that they are being lied to? Is it ego? How can these people keep following that carrot? DM really has to be laughing all the way to the bank (pun intended).

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
What I fail to understand is how, with constant revision of materials that are now "on source" for the third time now, those still in don't grasp the fact that the materials will never deliver what was promised.

I cognited on this failure when the rerelease of the Basics was pushed down our throats are public. Sure I was a true believer in the tech at that time, but it certainly was at the forefront of my mind that I HIGHLY doubted that LRH would have failed to pay attention to details on his materials being released. We were always told that LRH was meticulous with details. How could he have failed to review, proof, edit his materials BEFORE they were released the FIRST time? I certainly understand addendums, but not that an SP transcriptionist altered the tech. And it wasn't caught by LRH himself?

This explanation always seemed bogus to me and at that point, I began to distance myself more and more from Scientology. And this was after the revisions in the OEC green volumes which also struck me as very very odd.

Come on those who are still in. Wake up!!!!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the Co$ is so desparate for money coming in that they will create any story to get you to purchase the bridge all over again!!!!!

It makes me so darned angry. :angry:

-PWC

Sandie

Patron with Honors
atiger Lily

This type of "briefing" was so inspiring to me the first time I heard it . . . and the second. . . third. . . . .fourth . . . . . . . .. fifth . . . . . . . . . . sixth. . . . . . . . and every time I could feel the theta and could see our planet a shining beacon of freedom in this sector of the universe, and I happily got out my credit card so that I could be on the list of "those who helped" . . . .and so I could fix my case and achieve total freedom and save the world.
I so understand all you wrote as I went through the same emotions and actions for so many years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have any suggestions on writing this friend back on what I could say to make him at least start looking?
. . . . but after a while, when money was getting tight, I started thinking that maybe if I just waited for them to get it all sorted out, and waited for my bridge until the road was smoother I could save a lot of angst and my case wouldn't be so messed up . . . . and I was told that was "low responsibility". . . .

. . . . but by the 8th or 9th event where they announced triumphantly and with grandiose pronouncements of "now we've found the right why" it started to wear a little thin. I just couldn't take it any more and stopped going to events.

Now that I'm removed from it, I just marvel that these people keep believing it time after time after time. Especially the ones who've been in for a long time. Is it escalation of commitment? They have so much invested that they can't confront the thought that they are being lied to? Is it ego? How can these people keep following that carrot? DM really has to be laughing all the way to the bank (pun intended).
I so understand all your emotions and actions as I felt and did the same for many years!
Do you have any suggestions how I can say the right words to at least make him start questioning what he is being told? Anyone??????????

Sandie

Patron with Honors
pollywannacracker

What I fail to understand is how, with constant revision of materials that are now "on source" for the third time now, those still in don't grasp the fact that the materials will never deliver what was promised.

I cognited on this failure when the rerelease of the Basics was pushed down our throats are public. Sure I was a true believer in the tech at that time, but it certainly was at the forefront of my mind that I HIGHLY doubted that LRH would have failed to pay attention to details on his materials being released. We were always told that LRH was meticulous with details. How could he have failed to review, proof, edit his materials BEFORE they were released the FIRST time? I certainly understand addendums, but not that an SP transcriptionist altered the tech. And it wasn't caught by LRH himself?

This explanation always seemed bogus to me and at that point, I began to distance myself more and more from Scientology. And this was after the revisions in the OEC green volumes which also struck me as very very odd.

Come on those who are still in. Wake up!!!!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the Co$ is so desparate for money coming in that they will create any story to get you to purchase the bridge all over again!!!!!

-PWC

I TOO AM SO ANGRY REGARDING THIS.....i ASKED TIGER LILY THIS QUESTION AND WILL ASK YOU ALSO.....DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I CAN WRITE HIM TO MAKE HIM START LOOKING???????????????????

All of this is because, after 60 years of delivery, Clears are not turning out to be Clear, and OTs are not turning out to be OT.

So the Scientology Mindset says - it is NEVER Scientology - it is always US.

Scientology must always be true - even when it is not.

I can't wait to pay for finally going Clear for real again, ... and again ... and again.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I so understand all your emotions and actions as I felt and did the same for many years!
Do you have any suggestions how I can say the right words to at least make him start questioning what he is being told? Anyone??????????

I think that your communication line is so valuable to OTHERS to help get them out, that risking him disconnecting from you at this time is not worth it.

Keep pumping him for info on the inside, and get this info out to the many others who ARE looking at this time.

Then turn around and help this guy see once the others are gone.

That's what I think.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Erhm... If OSA is not intirely petrified, they'll find him based on the posted e-mail here.

But then, the ensuing shitstorm just might shake him awake?

:unsure:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Sandie,

You know, I only did this once. Not with a friend who was still in, but an acquaintance who was a staff member and also didn't know that I was out.

I started by acking them to keep ARC and to not give myself away. Gee, that's great news... Golly, it seems that the previously revised version was just released. It's great that they found all that additional information! Hey, any idea what specifically was altered or incorrect that is now corrected and on source? I'd love a bit of a preview....

I found that this kept up the ARC, pushed in specifics not generalities, and keep me from being outed. If your friend has only generalities that were spoon fed to him as staff, he may realize that generalities are off source as LRH demanded specifics. At least that was enough to help open my eyes the very first time I encountered it. I was still blind, but each time a revision came out, my eyes were opened even further.

The acquaintance that I mentioned who was on staff, did not renew her contract, which ended shortly after the Basics were rereleased, and routed off staff. I don't keep up with her, but I have wondered if perhaps something I **said** helped her to see a bit more clearly. Or she could have been fed up with all the nonsense anyway since she, as staff, more than likely saw much more than I did.

I'd bet that there are others, like Tory/Magoo, Tiger Lily, Carmel, who may have other ways to open the door slightly without causing upset. It may only take a slight nudge to get him to think about this.

Best of luck and my well wishes are with you throughout this process.

You go girl!!!!!!! :wink2:

-PWC

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tough one . . . LRH was a master brainwasher and for true believers it's rock solid.

I was in for many years and my friends said all the stuff that's so clear to me now. At the time, I just thought they weren't as big a thetan as I was, and they just couldn't see it, poor degraded beings that they were. Anything you say will probably make him defensive. . .though the fact that he thinks you are still in might work to your advantage here, as his radar wouldn't be on full alert with you.

And. . . there is a good chance that he has doubts and insecurities about it. So many people leave and then find out that all their friends, even spouses were feeling discontented but didn't want to spread "entheta" or get themselves sent to ethics.

So, here are some of my thoughts, though only based on my own experience and mindset.

* The thing that got my attention was people I respected leaving the CofS. Is there anyone who's blown that he knows personally? If so you could just be "worried" and mention that you heard that so-and-so left and did he know anything about it. . . you might even be able to throw in something like "you won't believe what they're saying . . they're saying that DM is a squirrel and that he's altering the tech and destroying LRH's original works . . " or something - as if you are bothered by it . . . .if he's got any "charge" on that basics release it might get in there and fester.

* Don't expect immediate results. I'd mention something and then back off. He has to come to the conclusion on his own. . . .and of course if you do that he'll probably go to somewhere to report what's being said out there. . .and you may get "handlers" calling you to take care of the ARC broken field.

* Depending on your relationship, you might be able to say "wow, they found the "right why" AGAIN!" . . . . or "Good, I hope they found the real "right why" this time" But that's pretty direct and you'd probably get accused of nattering.

*Or you could just say "I don't know what's wrong with me but it just seems like I've heard this all before. It's making me feel really agitated. . . .maybe I just need to go out and take a walk" . . . and then get off the subject. . . it won't seem like you're trying to tell him anything, but he'll know how you feel.

There are people on this board who have helped get others out. Hopefully they'll have examples for you of things that have worked IRL. . . but my gut feeling is that people don't leave until they're ready. . . but the more seeds that are planted, the more likely one of them will take root. Good luck!

edit: Just read Alanzo's and Pollywannacracker's posts. . . . and they make a great point about keeping the ARC really high -- acting like you think it's great news etc. and keeping that comm line while you can. I almost deleted my post after I read theirs, but decided to leave it. . . .simply because if there is a way for you to "inadvertently" plant a seed I still think it's a good idea. But only if you think you can do it without breaking his trust.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course if LRH himself had been actually applying KSW #1 - 10 through the years then he would have seen that some SP stenographer changed his original DMSMH wording of "primitive" to "zulu" and he would have hammered out that incorrect technology and closed the door on any incorrect applications, etc etc blah blah blah.

Rd00

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do what feels best in your heart.

Everything else will sort itself out eventually.

I've had a success at getting a friend out - so I like to walk around with a self-appointed moniker of "The Reverse FSM".

But I failed on one too - sort of. Our "ARC" is greatly diminished, but astonishingly, there's been no KR (that I know of), so I hopefully penetrated through to him.

My future plans are to take an aggressive, but guarded approach towards my other remaining friends and see what happens. Most of the people I'm still close to have been my friends and fellow staff members for 30+ years. Regardless of the power of LRH's hypnotism, my belief is that these people will not cavalierly toss our relationship to the curb.

But, we'll see.

Good luck.

Wisened One

Crusader

-PWC

EXACTLY!! BINGO!! LRH was THE person who developed the entire Bridge all the way up to OT XV. And HE was supposed to be OT, RIGHT?! :wtf: ?

When I put this question to a fellow Staff that is STILL at my former Org, she just said: 'Well LRH was a very busy man and didn't have time to look over all his materials to catch any errors' HUH?! :ohmy: Ok, so.....WHAT exactly am I paying over $300 grand for and/or slaving my life away as SO, Staff, or Public for, then? WHY am I not spending time in my own life and with my own family and children for, again? Please...DO remind me....:eyeroll:

Sandie

Patron with Honors
Thanks

TIger lily, Pollywannacracker,Alanzo,WO and Rene Descarles,

Thank you all for your comments.....I will try several of your suggestions but also keep in mind the "Churchs" Actions....Believe me I know them well!
:whistling: