What's new

L. Ron Hubbard... Reincarnated! "says DNA Experts

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mind control

1. Read Hubbard's alter-ed version of the Metteya prediction made thousands of years ago. He fictionalizes history as he often did in his own biography.

There was plenty of evidence in the 70's and 80's that hubbard was indeed claiming to be the Metteya; most of it was verbal, "from above". An obvious sign is the ever present Hymn of Asia that available in every "org" or "mission". Even some of the promo from that period shows Buddha in space with the Earth at his right hand. The Buddha image bore a striking resemblance to that goat faced goof of a liar. We had no doubt = it was (effectively) programmed into us, along with all the other garbage from this narcissistic madman. :yes:

There was also a paragraph in that book the went on about Christianity. Only that manipulating asshole would ever think to add lines like that to the book;

(from memory) "...and in 500 years, the clouds of error will darken the skies but then the truth shall be found again..." or some such horse shit like that. Christ was born 500 years after Buddha died. One must consider hubbard's anti-Christian/Judeo obsession whilst reading this waste of paper and ink. :yes:

Also, it is obvious that the two wrods for saviour are so similar: Messiah and Metteya. Coincidence? :confused2:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
There was plenty of evidence in the 70's and 80's that hubbard was indeed claiming to be the Metteya; most of it was verbal, "from above". An obvious sign is the ever present Hymn of Asia that available in every "org" or "mission". Even some of the promo from that period shows Buddha in space with the Earth at his right hand. The Buddha image bore a striking resemblance to that goat faced goof of a liar. We had no doubt = it was (effectively) programmed into us, along with all the other garbage from this narcissistic madman. :yes:

There was also a paragraph in that book the went on about Christianity. Only that manipulating asshole would ever think to add lines like that to the book;

(from memory) "...and in 500 years, the clouds of error will darken the skies but then the truth shall be found again..." or some such horse shit like that. Christ was born 500 years after Buddha died. One must consider hubbard's anti-Christian/Judeo obsession whilst reading this waste of paper and ink. :yes:

Also, it is obvious that the two wrods for saviour are so similar: Messiah and Metteya. Coincidence? :confused2:

His anti-Judeao/Christian mindset was based in his blatant plagiarism of many practices and principles of the afforementioned relgions. Also his association with Aleister Crowley and his "occult" group which is opposed to biblical teachings against 'withcraft' etc...

LRH's theory of the space war and "battlefield earth" is a clever perversion of the Bible story of war in heaven by evil (reptilic/serpent being/angels vs good angels etc....really obvious when you comare the allegories and metaphors that connect the dots...ie 'engram' is "sin nature", 'clear' is "initial salvation", OT is "empowered by God's Spirit" and the 'levels' correlate to the degrees of "Heaven" eg: third heaven, etc...attainable on earth by continuing to follow "truth" and then everlasting eternal life/4.0 after leaving this earth/body, :coolwink: !

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Buddha was OT I.

Don't ask how Ron knows these things, he just knows!

"Neither Lord Buddha nor Jesus Christ were OTs
according to evidence. They were just a shade above clear".

(Certainty magazine, Vol 5 #10.)

And, based on my own wholetrack research....

"Neither Lord Hubbard nor Scientologists were OT's, according to evidence. They were just a shade below shady."
(Like-Totally-For-Sure magazine)

Last edited:
T

TheSneakster

Hey, I got a pink shoop hat too. :p
DSC00747-1-1-1-1.gif

I got mine from Emma on the famous Pink Hats thread a couple of years ago. It's a sign of being an old-timer here on ESMB.

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Veda

Sponsor

I can be addressed
But in our temples best
Address me and you address
Lord Buddha.
Address Lord Buddha
And you then address
Metteyya.

L. Ron Hubbard, from 'Hymn of Asia'

To me the most disconcerting aspect of Scientology is its dishonesty.

Scientologists will lie about almost anything having to do with Hubbard and Scientology. They'll lie to themselves, to others, and applaud ecstatically with floating Tone Arms while being lied to by other Scientologists.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
To me the most disconcerting aspect of Scientology is its dishonesty. Scientologists will lie about almost anything having to do with Hubbard and Scientology. They'll lie to themselves, to others, and applaud ecstatically with floating Tone Arms while being lied to by other Scientologists.

HellYeah!

Scientologists actually celebrating lies.

And even if they were shown video footage evidence that conclusively proved that Hubbard was a liar, it would haughtily be sniffed at and dismissed as mere "enemy line".

These are the thresholds where religion is actually mental illness.

It is unnerving at times to watch the worship of lying.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I have mixed feelings about this Buddhist thing. I do not believe El Ron is Buddha or Mettreiya. I DO believe that there have been spiritual initiatives...expeditions so to speak to bring a technology to this planet. A rescuing technology. Something to undo the progressive degeneration experienced by beings coming here. It might not even have been a quest to save the general population, only crews of beings who never came back home.

These ideas resonnate within me. I think also there was quite some rauccus about such a mission. I really don't know which side of the ledger El Ron might've been involved in.
Myself, having come up which such things in session, have found that there was a type of Problems release above any now imaginable that was normal in certain groups. To this day it reminds me of something quite similar to Zen

484-1.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Hatshepsut said:
I DO believe that there have been spiritual initiatives...expeditions so to speak to bring a technology to this planet. A rescuing technology. Something to undo the progressive degeneration experienced by beings coming here.

I gotta read this. Do you have some URLs to post here?

Mystic

Crusader
Since the Hubbard-thing was so good at fugging up anything he touched, I'll stick this in here.

The proper spelling of the name in English is Maitreya. Maitreya is a later incarnation of Krishna who is considered to be one of the founders of Hinduism. Maitreya as a now Ascended Master still uses the name Maitreya. With all the back-and-forth between the Hindu and the Buddhist, he is sometimes referenced as Maitreya Buddha.

Usually when referencing Gautama Siddhartha as Buddha it is stated "The Buddha" to pinpoint which Buddha is being referenced.

As an aside to all this we can bring the Roman emperor Constantine in. Constantine was born and raised in Grata Britannia and was introduced to the Celtic religious teachings; one of the main beings being Esus.

OK, jump to when he was Emperor and the Council of Nicaea. Constantine published an edict that the new god to be worshiped would be named Esus Krishna. (Krishna of course from the Hindu Krishna.) Esus Krishna evolved into "Jesus Christ". The letter "j" didn't even come into existence until around the 8-9th century.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Oh for crying out loud....some one is having a huge joke. There is no way that this could have happened when hubbard died. IVF laboratories (where the technology comes from) were just getting their heads around being able to produce ordinary babies 10% of the time. Cloning just wasn't on the horizon then, and even if someone thought it might be possible, the means to do it had not been developed. Remember Dolly the sheep - the first cloned animal, in the world, not 10 years ago?

And the glaring question - why expend all that energy cloning the hubturd for god's sake?

Is someone setting the poor gullible $cns up for another huge fall?

Dolly was pre-2000 and therefore more than ten years ago. Although she showed signs of accelerated aging, her death was attributed to an infection that swept through the flock of which she was part.

I want to know how any of hubbard's DNA could have been successfully preserved for long enough. There is also the question of sending the newly created zygote back through time for implanting, or are they going to claim an "immaculate conception"?

:hysterical:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Dolly was pre-2000 and therefore more than ten years ago. Although she showed signs of accelerated aging, her death was attributed to an infection that swept through the flock of which she was part.

I want to know how any of hubbard's DNA could have been successfully preserved for long enough. There is also the question of sending the newly created zygote back through time for implanting, or are they going to claim an "immaculate conception"?

:hysterical:

Thats why there was no autopsy, the blood sample taken showed "vistiril"...LRH was frozen before he left his body so he can come back from the future with the tech to finnish not only the Maitraya prophesy, but also new genetic anti-body thetan defense tech, so humans can live eighty thousand years.. As LRH became more OT his erradication of his engramic implants and BT's created anti-bodies that had to be harvested from the future humans to perfect the science.

Last edited:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron

I can be addressed
But in our temples best
Address me and you address
Lord Buddha.
Address Lord Buddha
And you then address
Metteyya.

L. Ron Hubbard, from 'Hymn of Asia'

To me the most disconcerting aspect of Scientology is its dishonesty.

Scientologists will lie about almost anything having to do with Hubbard and Scientology. They'll lie to themselves, to others, and applaud ecstatically with floating Tone Arms while being lied to by other Scientologists.

...can always count on you Veda to hit the nail square centre on the head! :yes: :thumbsup:

Funny..., over 30+ years ago it was those very images of hubbard attempting to potray himself as the Metteya that set off all the bells that were left in my head: RUN! ZORG RUN! I did. After that it was all bullshit; "Oh yeah, I'm saving up some cash to get some auditing soon (never gonna happen) and until then I'm applying the tech (trying to forget it)... blah blah blah..."

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I gotta read this. Do you have some URLs to post here?

No, this is my own subjective reality. I was however given a reference to 'The Role of Earth' on reel to reel by an auditor at AOLA after this. On it though, LRH is talking about implant or control stations. He's saying the 5th Force wanted to put in stations (bad) and in other lectures he acts as if that force has very powerful officers. (good) :unsure: I'm sure there are soundbytes of it on YouTube where all these space things are parodied humorously. I've seen them posted on this board. Also Capt Bill makes comments about continuing a whole track quest to bring spiritual technology here. The goal being an old one. Probably this at www.galacpatra.org. Don't miss the intro.:happydance: Actually I think the marching song does not come on automatically any more. You have to click on the link at the bottom.

What I had been running in session on OT preps was an incident of practicing pandeterminism on the battlefield. Nonhumans involved. I was using tech that enabled me to be all perspectives in the environment at the same time. However, I also was using a body, so necessarily, attention had to be anchored there. So the game of fighting a battle while assuming both sides of the field was in play. RUDE awakening!!! This method is boobytrapped. Some beings don't want you to assume their viewpoint of dimension. Who'd a thought? Anyway, I was to run earlier practices where I got messed up somehow, how I came about those ideas and what groups I might have been connected to.

Last edited:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have mixed feelings about this Buddhist thing. I do not believe El Ron is Buddha or Mettreiya. I DO believe that there have been spiritual initiatives...expeditions so to speak to bring a technology to this planet. A rescuing technology. Something to undo the progressive degeneration experienced by beings coming here. It might not even have been a quest to save the general population, only crews of beings who never came back home.

These ideas resonate within me. I think also there was quite some rauccus about such a mission. I really don't know which side of the ledger El Ron might've been involved in.
Myself, having come up which such things in session, have found that there was a type of Problems release above any now imaginable that was normal in certain groups. To this day it reminds me of something quite similar to Zen

484-1.jpg

I believe that there have been and are current "rescue missions" here; currently on-going and by different "groups" of which are at odds with each other. One of these groups preys on our negative energies, feeds on it actually; this is why the status quo of perpetual conflict and misery has been with us since the dawn of recorded time. :confused2:

After having a spiritual awakening a few years ago and following some of the New Age I have a strong feeling that I came here a long time ago, to help. I am not "one of you", I never have been, ever since I was young; always on the outside looking in. To this day, when I drive down the street people suddenly turn and look at me and watch me drive by: no illusion, no paranoia, I've proved it to others just to hear all kinds of different "reasons" that always ends with "Hell, I don't know why people do that!". Along with this is an obsession with a 3, 2 and 1 star star group. If it wasn't for a few episodes of provable and witnessed clairvoyance I might consider myself a little insane.:confused2:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Great Zorg,

What is a 3, 2 and 1 star group. I have seen the reference in passing twice elsewhere but cannot put two and two together right now.
And you are right...there is an innate programming to be able to spot the difference in one who is not a member of the 'club'. I have even seen persons who have plus banks trying to pass on to others who have a negative of them. Kinda like electrons. An insidious implanting of an ultra subtle nature.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

...snipped..
As an aside to all this we can bring the Roman emperor Constantine in. Constantine was born and raised in Grata Britannia and was introduced to the Celtic religious teachings; one of the main beings being Esus.

OK, jump to when he was Emperor and the Council of Nicaea. Constantine published an edict that the new god to be worshiped would be named Esus Krishna. (Krishna of course from the Hindu Krishna.) Esus Krishna evolved into "Jesus Christ". The letter "j" didn't even come into existence until around the 8-9th century.

I'm gonna check this out. I was fascinated with the wealth of different religious perspectives back in the first century. I was reading up on the education and cultural background of some of the Caesars. Particularly Marcus Aurelius. It would be interesting to see if Constantine was affected by the East. I don't know a lot about the third and fourth centuries. I like the first and second. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_I :yes:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I'm gonna check this out. I was fascinated with the wealth of different religious perspectives back in the first century. I was reading up on the education and cultural background of some of the Caesars. Particularly Marcus Aurelius. It would be interesting to see if Constantine was affected by the East. I don't know a lot about the third and fourth centuries. I like the first and second. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_I :yes:

Your link is about info far after the 1st century AD.

Here is some more info about what happened long after the 1st century:
First Council of Nicaea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Second Council of Nicaea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Council_of_Nicaea

Many of the modern notions and practices of Christianity were developed long after the 1st century AD.

And the so-called Synoptic Gospels were actually written after the 1st century AD.
Why? Give me your best guess. Then I will give you mine. :)

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I believe that there have been and are current "rescue missions" here; currently on-going and by different "groups" of which are at odds with each other. One of these groups preys on our negative energies, feeds on it actually; this is why the status quo of perpetual conflict and misery has been with us since the dawn of recorded time. :confused2:

After having a spiritual awakening a few years ago and following some of the New Age I have a strong feeling that I came here a long time ago, to help. I am not "one of you", I never have been, ever since I was young; always on the outside looking in. To this day, when I drive down the street people suddenly turn and look at me and watch me drive by: no illusion, no paranoia, I've proved it to others just to hear all kinds of different "reasons" that always ends with "Hell, I don't know why people do that!". Along with this is an obsession with a 3, 2 and 1 star star group. If it wasn't for a few episodes of provable and witnessed clairvoyance I might consider myself a little insane.:confused2:

There were up to 12 planar portals across the planet allowing beings to come from and go to higher realms as they wished. Eight have been closed (probably thanks to people like hubbard--"they" don't want him either!). To the best of my knowledge the remaining four are:
1. Deep in the center of Oz, protected by Aboriginals;
2. Carefully hidden on the East Coast of Oz;
3. High in the most physically inaccessible area of Thibet;
4. No data.

1 and 4 are verbal data, 2 I discovered by myself, 3 relies on research and logical deduction.

I never did buy into lrh being Buddha--the Space Opera shit was my downfall.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Your link is about info far after the 1st century AD.

Here is some more info about what happened long after the 1st century:
First Council of Nicaea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Second Council of Nicaea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Council_of_Nicaea

Many of the modern notions and practices of Christianity were developed long after the 1st century AD.

And the so-called Synoptic Gospels were actually written after the 1st century AD.
Why? Give me your best guess. Then I will give you mine. :)

Cause they were waiting for the original eye witnesses to die off first.?