What's new

An update: Some good news and some bad news

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was chatting earlier with some guys who thought it might be a good idea to Auction the torture of Alanzo for cash :)

You know $50 gets him into whatever avatar you choose for a day, $100 gets his text automatically changed so whenever he types the word "I" or "me" or "Important" it gets changed into "The armadillo has spoken" or something. $500 gets him banned for a week!

What do you think?

I love this idea. We could make enough to fund ESMB for a decade....

I think Marty might be willing to pay up BIGTIME to ensure that it happens. :D

and this could fund Anonymous for a few years.....

If you do this, I'm going straight over to Marty's blog and I will become his biggest gushing sycophant. I will get a guest-post spot there and I will tell all the sordid behind-the-scenes stories of the private lives of the posters here on ESMB.

I'm warning you: I will not hesitate to expose The Chicken Incident which led to the creation of ESMB, and from which each of its denizens suffers to this day.

Awww, don't be such a spoil sport, little dillo. :p

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have earned all the praise and good will and I fear there is little else to exchange for the many hours of time and dedication you have given us.

A thank you in the most respectful and humble way could not communicate how really good this board has been for me.

Thank you and I'm sure Human Again will do a fine job. With you as backup how can we lose?

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
. . . . . . . . I hardly think the "Chicken Incident" could touch "little dillo" anyway. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, no, no, that's Tansy that does Emma. I'm 8000 miles away.

Paul

Yep, that last 7,999.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 miles leaves one a bit short, doesn't it?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This is a bit delicate but I don't know what else to do.

I've tried emailing the address I got from Paypal but I've had no luck.

Would the kind person who donated $200 USD on Monday (who uses a gmail address) please PM me ASAP?

FoTi

Crusader
Emma, I'm so glad you got everything worked out here so that ESMB will keep chuggin' along as usual. :thankyou:

I did my dono.

_brian

WogRevert
I haven't thoroughly checked out the pledgie.com donate system, but is there a paypal transfer to pledgie :confused2:? as I initially/recently transferred funds into my paypal acct and am waiting for them to finish processing on the 29th to donate.

Edit: OK I did see there was a pay from PayPal button after entering an amount in the make a pledge and submit thingy. Though still waiting for my funds to finish processing in paypal.

Last edited: