What's new

When you think about it, FAIR GAME is pretty theta, actually!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hey Marty, a helpful little tip....Arrogance breeds footbullets.

Oh yeah, I misduplicated--it's not arrogance its "total certainty" and "knowingness" and "unreasonableness". Cool!

Marty "Indie King" Rathbun is feeling a lot less insecure about himself these days--and so he is actually starting to say what he really thinks!

Wow, thanks Marty, for a thug-turned-Messiah, you are so freakin' entertaining!

Today, in his blog, Elvis the "Indie King" writes a wiggly wholetrack whopper that even Ron would be proud of called "Worse than Fair Game?" He makes the case that Fair Game is not that bad really because COB is much worse. I didn't make up this illogical, crazy cult crap, read it for yourself....

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/worse-than-fair-game/

Rathbun tries to fix that little problem of Ron's FAIR GAME policy with the lamest justification and misdirection I have ever seen him commit. I think he must be rollercoastering--because he seems to have lost his Bridge ability gained--TO LIE.

"WORSE THAN FAIR GAME? I have been criticized by Scientology haters for not laying blame for the abuses and demise of the church of Scientology on L. Ron Hubbard. Some have pointed to my refusal to credit the Fair Game Policy (SPs may be tricked, cheated, lied to, sued or destroyed without any recourse to Scientology justice) as being the chief motivating policy behind the evil and criminal deeds Miscavige's Office Of Special Affairs (OASA) and RTC routinely commit against those who refuse to comply with the dictator's reign. My response was, and is, that 99% of staff, including the Sea Org, have not even heard of the Fair Game policy, so of course they do not apply it."

OMG, where to begin? LOL

Rathbun admits he has been criticized regarding Fair Game.

But only "haters" criticized him he asserts. Apparently only "haters" attribute the Fair Game policy to Ron quite unjustifiably, simply because Ron signed his name at the bottom of that Fair Game policy. What a cheap shot it is to accuse him of writing that, you, you, you--haters!

Isn't that one of the traits of an Anti-Social Personality, that they confess to the most alarming crimes without even a twitch of remorse?

Isn't utter refusal to accept responsibility one of those 1.1. traits?

Isn't hitting the wrong target one of those suppressive traits?

Isn't that anti-social trait --inability to "recognize Source"-- the actual thing Rathbun is *literally* doing?

Enough said, it's right there in black and white, in his own words, judge for yourself.

Onward, it gets wayyyyyyyy better!

So, Marty, how about it, didn't Ron start that Fair Game crazy criminal stuff in the first place?

MARTY
That's easy. Fair Game is kept a secret to 99% of all
Scientologists because Ron said to keep it secret.
So, therefore....no--Ron had nothing to do with
Fair Game and therefore it's never done.

Sure, Elvis, we duplicate your logic and we validate your theta-truth-tech-homo-knowvus whatever.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

SUCCESS STORY
by Billy Blowdown, Indie Scn

Wow Marty! That blog about Fair Game was soooo theta. I really blew down on the part where you proved the haters started that vicious rumor that Ron wrote HCO Policies! I am still line charging when I think about the haters, psychs & squirrels dying alone in the dark! ML, Billy​

lurkanon

Patron with Honors
I want to thank you so much for this, HH. I read that earlier and it literally made me ill, sick to my stomach. He freely admits setting up OSA, and working through OSA to "destroy other beings" (I was one of those he worked to destroy at one stage, among many, many others), but does not give time place form and event of who he worked to destroy, and instead tries to blame it all on COB. It literally made me :puke::puke::puke:

Your write up putting it in its correct perspective helped me feel a little bit better. Thank you.

Hey Marty, a helpful little tip....Arrogance breeds footbullets.

Oh yeah, I misduplicated--it's not arrogance its "total certainty" and "knowingness" and "unreasonableness". Cool!

Marty "Indie King" Rathbun is feeling a lot less insecure about himself these days--and so he is actually starting to say what he really thinks!

Wow, thanks Marty, for a thug-turned-Messiah, you are so freakin' entertaining!

Today, in his blog, Elvis the "Indie King" writes a wiggly wholetrack whopper that even Ron would be proud of called "Worse than Fair Game?" He makes the case that Fair Game is not that bad really because COB is much worse. I didn't make up this illogical, crazy cult crap, read it for yourself....[...]

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
So what was Marty up to when prompted to address this issue?

<snip> . . . providing some assistance to Daniel’s defense preparation. . . <snip>

Heh! Sounds like he's getting all defensive himself yet, even still, his plea for leniency is the same as the Auschwitz gas oven operators: "we was just followin' orders, honest your Honour".

HelluvaHoax!

Heh! Sounds like he's getting all defensive himself yet, even still, his plea for leniency is the same as the Auschwitz gas oven operators: "we was just followin' orders, honest your Honour".

Yup!

What if past-life Marty was a Hitler-facilitator the way he was a COB facilitator?

We join him during his (in absentia) testimony at Nuremberg where he was on trial for implementing Der Founder's Fair Game campaign to exterminate the Jews...

MARTIN "MARTY" BORMANN
Sure I passed along the order to murder millions of innocent
people, but I already took full responsibility for it.

PROSECUTOR
You what?

MARTIN "MARTY" BORMAN
I handled it. I wrote an Order's Query to make sure it was on
Source. And I feel good about it, so don't try any hater tech
by asking me more questions and overrunning my FN.​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann

Infinite

hehehe!! I can totally see such an exchange taking place.

That Martyland post really is a worry. Did you catch the attempted mitigation of the Fair Game Policy on the grounds that a person "may" be tricked, cheated, lied to, sued or destroyed. Marty seems to think the word "may" is analogous with "might" when, in fact, the former is the express granting of permission for these things to happen. Hubbard didn't say people "might" be Fair Gamed, instead he gave the go ahead to the Scilons who actually "may" proceed.

And he fancies himself an author!!

HelluvaHoax!

hehehe!! I can totally see such an exchange taking place.

That Martyland post really is a worry. Did you catch the attempted mitigation of the Fair Game Policy on the grounds that a person "may" be tricked, cheated, lied to, sued or destroyed. Marty seems to think the word "may" is analogous with "might" when, in fact, the former is the express granting of permission for these things to happen. Hubbard didn't say people "might" be Fair Gamed, instead he gave the go ahead to the Scilons who actually "may" proceed.

And he fancies himself an author!!

Well, in that case....

Marty "may" go and shove a silver-certified e-meter up his own arse.

I mean that in a theta way.

Veda

Sponsor
The original Fair Game Law, 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists' of 7 march 1965:

"A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [emphasis added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings :nazi:or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

In 1968, after a public relations flap, orders were issued that the term "Fair Game" no longer be used publicly. It was added that the practices (previously called "Fair Game") were to continue. The "philosophy" of Fair Game dates back to 1951, "No rights of any kind," etc.

HelluvaHoax!

Just how fanatic and crazy is Marty Rathbun?

Truth revealed in his own blog.

Let's see if what he is saying makes ANY sense or contradicts itself...

1. (Rathbun speaketh): "What justified my actions in working to destroy other human beings when I set up OSA and worked through it for so many years? The answer was HCO PL 12 February 1967 The Responsibilites of Leaders."

Okay, Marty, so you justified destroying other human beings by using HCOPL "The Responsibilities of Leaders", got it. It was written by Ron, right?

So let's see what Ron says... (commonly referred to as Point #6 of the HCOPL on Power---and Responsibilities of Leaders, etc...)

(Hubbard): "He (the Power) doesn’t have to know all the bad news, and if he’s a power really, he won’t ask all the time, “What are all of those dead bodies doing at the door?” And if you are clever, you never let it be thought HE killed them — that weakens you and also hurts the power source. “Well, boss, about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out didn’t like me.” “Well,” he’ll say if he really is a power, “why are you bothering me with it if it’s done and you did it. Where’s my blue ink?” Or “Skipper, three shore patrolmen will be along soon with your cook, Dober, and they’ll want to tell you he beat up Simson.” “Who’s Simson?” “He’s a clerk in the enemy office downtown.” “Good. When they’ve done it, take Dober down to the dispensary for any treatment he needs. Oh yes. Raise his pay.” Or “Sir, could I have the power to sign divisional orders?” “Sure.”

So that is Ron's words, right, Marty. Very clear and easy to understand.

That's what what Ron wrote and that's what you applied. Easy. That's why you destroyed human beings, because Ron told you to, right?

2. (Marty Speaketh): "Miscavige crammed me and ordered me to cram others on The Responsibilities of Leaders many times; all in the context of emphasizing the brutal, blind loyalty requirement aspect of it as outlined in the text cited above."

Well, Marty, you said it was written by Ron and here is Miscavige hatting you on it. I don't get where the problem is. Oh, I see, COB emphasized applying the brutal parts that Ron wrote? Okay...but isn't that what Ron wrote? Sounds like COB is mighty on source there. I don't get it, I thought you liked Ron's policies???

3. (Marty Speaketh): "Did anyone notice that one of the first Miscavige “re-issued” LRH books that was released in the late eighties after LRH’s death was the Ethics book, and that suddenly it had 12 pages of The Responsbilities of Leaders added? From thenceforth, DM’s control manual was required reading and a part of one’s hat, not only for staff but for public."

Okay, now you are saying it is some kind of secret conspiracy that Ron's policies on "Power" were included in the Ethics book? Hey Marty, how is that wrong? Are you drinking again there?

4. (Marty Speaketh): "You don’t think it has become part of every corporate church Scientologist’s hat? Well, Miscavige also slipped it into Volume 0 of the OEC, the Basic Staff Hat."

Now you are finding more conspiratorial plots Marty because Ron's Policy was included in---the books on Ron's Policy? What? Someone "slipped it into" the OEC Policy volumes. I think someone has "slipped" something into your drinks there perhaps. That is making no sense at all. You supposedly love Ron's policies and now COB is being accused of the conspiracy of sneaking Ron's works into his books? Whoa! You are losing it Marty, pull over to the side and sleep this one off.

5. (Marty Speaketh): "I assure you it was David Miscavige who personally ordered The Responsibilities of Leaders into Vol 0 and into the Scientology Ethics book."

Wow, what a revelation! The WHO behind Ron's policies being made public is finally located! Marty, why can't you just be quiet and behave like a Messiah instead of crazy ranting?

6. (Marty Speaketh): "I am not at this stage passing judgment on the wisdom of the inclusion of point #6 of the seven points of power in the original policy letter. That may or may not be a debate at some time in the future."

This is the motherlode! Point #6 is that one above about killing people and not telling your OT senior so he doesn't have to be bothered about pink legs sticking out at a murder scene.

And Marty is "not passing judgment" on whether it is okay to murder someone to make your boss's life easier.

Oh really? Then I have an R-Factor for you, Marty Rathbun. You are criminally insane. Normal people have no problem "passing judgment" on diatribes about murdering people to make your boss happy. The very fact you abstain from instantly making the harshest judgment possible is an indictment on your very character and sanity. You failed on both accounts, miserably.

The "independent scientologists" that are sheepishly following and "flowing power to you" (the power) will certainly be in for a surprise when you learn to really apply the policy fully like your previous bosses, Dave and Ron.

Indie Scientologists, do not ask for who the pink clay has been ordered for at the Indie academy. It has been ordered for thee.

Last edited:

Infinite

Some say: "there's no such thing as a coincidence"

Steve | November 2, 2010 at 4:25 am | Reply

Wow, what a timely post! I was just talking with someone today from an org over the phone, asking questions of them – and this reference ( . . . HCO PL 12 February 1967 The Responsibilites of Leaders . . .) was the one given to me regarding injustices within the Church! It must be that is the internal PR line being given to staff, outer-org trainees who go to Flag, etc. Unbelievable.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/worse-than-fair-game/#comment-72391

Veda

Sponsor
The 12 February 1967 Policy Letter 'Admin Know-How, the Responsibility of Leaders' -a.k.a. The Bolivar Policy Letter - on the topic of how a subordinate should relate to his "power" (i.e. Hubbard and the "Organization."):

"[The power asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door'. And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me'. 'Well', he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?...

"...always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to the critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of a whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise...

"...Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... and if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing from overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

http://www.xenu-directory.net/victims/meister1.html

A bullet hole in the middle of her forehead, but no powder burns.

Infinite

Flo Barnett, Miscavige's mother-in-law. She died in 1985 of three shots to the chest and one to the temple from a semi-automatic rifle. Two suicide notes were found. Although she was only 5'3" tall (and weighed only 114 pounds), the examiner determined she shot herself three times in the chest (with a rifle) before shooting herself through the head . . . What the authorities didn't know was that she had left Scientology and was associating with apostates, to the anger of her son-in- law Miscavige.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Flo Barnett, Miscavige's mother-in-law. She died in 1985 of three shots to the chest and one to the temple from a semi-automatic rifle. Two suicide notes were found. Although she was only 5'3" tall (and weighed only 114 pounds), the examiner determined she shot herself three times in the chest (with a rifle) before shooting herself through the head . . . What the authorities didn't know was that she had left Scientology and was associating with apostates, to the anger of her son-in- law Miscavige.

This is a very interesting fact.

Thank you for bringing it up.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think I should clay demo "dull thud" and get the cognition that it is all David Miscavige's fault.