What's new

Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What's this?

Yet another thread on ESMB that concerns Marty Rathbun.

Lets look at the facts shall we?

1. Constant threads on ESMB concerning Marty Rathbun. Just take a look in the archives.

2. No articles on Marty's blog concerning ESMB or members of ESMB.

3. Members of ESMB running over to Marty's blog posting over there.

4. Except for one time when Marty came here to let others know about his blog and to acknowledge the beingness of this message board, never comes over to ESMB to post.

There's three things I've come to realize about this message board:

1. Marty and the independents are in the front seat of the reformation of the church of scientology and ESMB is in the back seat ( if not the trunk ).

2. ESMB is filled with nothing but low toned, degraded, bitter, 1.1 and 1.5 members constantly attacking others, joking & degrading and name calling.

3. The reactive mind and R6 rules here.

Marty is revising the history of Scientology and then censoring anyone who corrects him.

ESMB is a place where Marty Rathbun's revisionist history and outright lies can be exposed and discussed openly.

Just as you are doing now.

By the way, thereckoning, I know that you are not a Scientologist or anything, but did you know that L Ron Hubbard ordered repeated physical abuse as part of committee's of evidence?

What do you think of that?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Regarding the spitting on people's faces, Larry Brennan has said he saw the LRH advice and refused to do it.
Googling "spit + LRH" brings up a bunch of other eyewitness reports.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
And John Acxel (correct spelling of his name) is still in the SO. At least up to when I left in 04.

I guess they like to keep the FBI/APA members on their payroll? :dieslaughing:

Thanks for the help with my spelling.

Damn, sorry to hear he was still there...hope he's gotten out by now...he was a real likeable guy.

Face:)

Marty is revising the history of Scientology and then censoring anyone who corrects him.

Wrong, he's keeping out communication out of his blog from people's reactive minds and from R6. It's his blog, and he has the right to block attacks just like Emma would do here.

ESMB is a place where Marty Rathbun's revisionist history and outright lies can be exposed and discussed openly.

Your statement has nothing to do with my post it's just yet another attack on Marty Rathbun.

You just can't help yourself can you?

By the way, thereckoning, I know that you are not a Scientologist or anything, but did you know that L Ron Hubbard ordered repeated physical abuse as part of committee's of evidence?

What do you think of that?

Now you're attacking LRH.

Tell me Alanzo, what solutions have you to the problems that plague mankind?

Before you bash what LRH did and his work, where's your solutions to the problems of mankind?

tick tock, tick tock.

You are like a man who can't paint a lick but can only criticize and rip up other people's paintings.

rhill

Patron with Honors
In other words, the reason Hubbard give these orders to David Miscavige for physical abuse and have him carry them out was not Hubbard's fault - it was Miscavige's "3rd party" which caused all this.

It's either that, or Marty actually believes that David Mayo and the other guy were working for the FBI and the APA, and that is why the physical abuse was ordered by LRH to be carried out by David Miscavige on them.

Either ways, it was the FBI which was a key contributor toward uncovering the rot at the core of the Church of Scientology. The exposure didn't come from inside, it came from the FBI raids, following Michael Meisner's whistleblowing. Why would Marty (or LRH depending on the interpretation of Marty's words) be in such contempt of the FBI -- which helped the Church of Scientology get rid of some of its own rotted elements -- to the point of rationalizing spitting in the face of an alleged "FBI collaborator"?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
What's this?

Yet another thread on ESMB that concerns Marty Rathbun.

Lets look at the facts shall we?

1. Constant threads on ESMB concerning Marty Rathbun. Just take a look in the archives.

2. No articles on Marty's blog concerning ESMB or members of ESMB.

3. Members of ESMB running over to Marty's blog posting over there.

4. Except for one time when Marty came here to let others know about his blog and to acknowledge the beingness of this message board, never comes over to ESMB to post.

1. Marty and the independents are in the front seat of the reformation of the church of scientology and ESMB is in the back seat ( if not the trunk ).

2. ESMB is filled with nothing but low toned, degraded, bitter, 1.1 and 1.5 members constantly attacking others, joking & degrading and name calling.

3. The reactive mind and R6 rules here.

I don't want reformation of the Church. I want it's utter destruction. And until the criminal calling himself Marty Rathbun goes states evidence, he's just an irresponsible asshole who hasn't been prosecuted yet.

R6 is a delusion, and you are a schmuck. Now fuck off.

I don't want reformation of the Church. I want it's utter destruction. And until the criminal calling himself Marty Rathbun goes states evidence, he's just an irresponsible asshole who hasn't been prosecuted yet.

Just look at that. Proves just what I stated earlier was right.

All of the degraded, low toned insanity in "uniquemand" statement is highlighted in bold.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that the purpose of ESMB might even remotely align with that bizarre and misdirected goal? :duh:

Silly troll.

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that the purpose of ESMB might even remotely align with that bizarre and misdirected goal? :duh:

ESMB has the same goals as you would see in a madhouse.

Wrong targeting on people trying to do right and destruction of anyone that comes on the radar screen just like a vicious pack of animals.

Dukat

Patron with Honors

^ ^ ^
Well put!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yes, well, sometimes you have to just call it the way you see it.

TheReckoning is a troll. I am finished chewing on him.

:banghead::dontfeedtrolls:

Can we start a thread about thereckoning now? That might be fun! :happydance:

You mean a thread attempting to lesson, degrade or tare me down?

You guys are good at that aren't you?

That's all that goes on here isn't it?

Why don't you guys talk about something positive for once?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Lol. That's Uniquemand to you, buster. [email protected], Kevin G. Brady, 1651 Mitchell Avenue, M3, Tustin, CA. Longtime cult-protester, online critic, Declared Suppressive person, and occasional troll. But at least you know who I am, and where I stand.

Sure, if you can explain how starting a thread on a troll isn't feeding one. :)

Paul

Anybody that nails this message board for what it really is or says something so true that you can't deal with it, automatically is a troll right Paul?

Instead of calling me a troll why don't you come back with a counter argument instead?

Come on Paul, you're one of the smarter of the bunch here.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree - well said, uniquemand. :thumbsup: