What's new

Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Weren't you leaving?

Why are you hanging around with the DBs and R6 bankers?

You're right, I should.

I'm just a sucker for a loss cause I guess.

I've read someone that soon you will be leaving.

Can't say I blame you Em. Same ole negative articles and spew day in, day out has to get to you after a while.

Yeah, Em, be smart, don't waste the rest your life here.

Vinaire

Sponsor
I think that after reading a few more responses to others, what Marty was saying was that DAVID MISCAVIGE was telling RON that they were in the employ of the FBI and APA.

And Marty believes that this 3rd party action by Davey was why LRH ordered DM to spit in peoples' faces and slap them during a comm ev.

I think that Marty actually believes that without DM egging him on and lying to him, LRH would have never done something like that.

He doesn't see that LRH did something like that.

He only sees DAVID MISCAVIGE as the cause of everything.

I think he needs the fixated person rundown. I'm going to slip a note into his pc folders for his C/S.

If LRH believed DM's reporting on its face value then he has to be in violation of Data Series.

Vinaire

Sponsor
You're right, I should.

Can't say I blame you Em. Same ole negative articles and spew day in, day out has to get to you after a while.

To become less of a sucker read Vinaire's Blog.

The link is in my signature below.

Mystic

Crusader
Maybe we should lighten up. The wreckedoning is looking more and more like a pre-teenager with no OSA training at all.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
You're right, I should.

What a caring person you are.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
You're right, I should.

So your glorious founder and leader Ron never spew any negative article?:coolwink:
We are just sharing our experiences with and within this crazy and criminal organization. If there would be more positive to report we would do because most of us are able to observe freely.
I'm glad that you are here - because you are helping to make it clear to lurkers how crazy and trapped true Hubbard believers are and this will help to bring down this organization soon.
Best
Markus

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Yep. A quick Google search provides additional eye witness accounts of L Ron Hubbard ordering violence against his own Scientologists. Marty's attempt to apply the "just following orders" Nuremberg defence reminds me of a quote from Just Bill's recent post:
Here is a question that you need to investigate and answer honestly: "What, in Scientology, allowed a sociopath to gain power unopposed?" It was way too easy for him.

Here is another: "Why were and are Scientologists so lacking in responsibility?" They didn't take responsibility earlier and they uniformly refuse to take responsibility now. The new motto for Scientology should be "It's not my fault!"

You start talking about the problems of Scientology and Scientologists will unanimously point all their fingers at David Miscavige. We're supposed to ignore all their actions and inactions for the last thirty years and just focus on Miscavige. Wrong! He is only one man. He needed a lot of people to follow him and a lot more to say nothing.

Which were you, dear Scientologist? Were you the one who applauded while your church was destroyed? Were you one of those who disconnected from your parents, your friends, your children? Did you help the church destroy innocent people? Or did you just turn away, hoping "things would get better" and didn't say anything?

Were you the coward, or the enabler? How many of your principles did you fail to uphold? When did you decide it was too hard to be honest and decent? How did you help in the destruction of Scientology and your fellow Scientologists?

Good questions.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You're right, I should.

It's douchebags (tm) like you who make me sick. You can't even plead ignorance about the history of Hubbard and his abuses. You know about it and you ignore it or pretend that "Hubbard didn't mean it like that".

It's sickening.

And don't call me Em...only my friends get to do that.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
You didn't answer the question Alanzo.

You just went on with your attacks on LRH and Scientology like usual.

I'm not attacking LRH or Scientology Tech so I don't need to have a better solution.

Before you can attack LRH or Scientology,

Again Alanzo: what solutions have you to the problems that plague mankind?

None, Zero!

That's like saying 'I live in a mud pit but its nice and warm and I ain't lookin' to get out!':duh:
Name just one, logical, simple, workable, humanitarian, solution from LRon (that he didn't steal from elsewhere), that has been implemented and is working! Kinda hard isn't it, mainly because he was a greedy, drugged out con-artist with a great imagination (he thought he was a god lololol :puke:).

All I has ta say in this troll-fest is :roflmao: DOH! (but thanks for helping immunize more folks with your wonderful bawwings :D )

:cheers:

Good frikken lordn-stuff, diversion and straw doggies fer lunch lolol!

fisherman

Patron with Honors
Markus, this was nicely put:

Try to learn as much as you can in (and from leading) this life. Keep your eyes open - never stop to observe with your own eyes. Never stop to think with your own mind. Never stop to be yourself but allways keep an open mind and be open to change your point of view. Fight for your freedom and the freedom of speech. Help others if they need your help. Love yourself and find somebody to love.
Have fun and take time to rest and meditate regulary or if you need it.
And don't trust people who claim that they found the only truth especially if they want your money or slave work for it.

Also, on the Apollo, didn't LRH regularly order the messengers to spit on various disfavored crew-members? I read that in a personal account or in one of the biographies. Anyone confirm?

fisherman

Big Farmer

Patron with Honors
<snip>

<snip>

I'm supposing you meant lost cause...typo maybe?

Quite a confession though. You're a sucker i.e. one who is easily duped. No argument here. What's the lost cause i.e. what do you believe is inevitably doomed? The CoS, Martyism, Scientology or your posts here.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Nowadays I like it when guys like The Reckoning come along... they remind me why I am no longer a Scientologist.

Now that I am no longer in the cult, its mildy amusing to watch them try and defend the indefensible. One of the really funny things is when they get insulted when they get some "push-back" on their ideas, you can actually watch them become more and more psychotic as they continue to post.

Makes me think of someone going to a skeptics message board and trying to push wacky fundamentalist Christain beliefs like "The world is 8 thousand years old and that dinosaur bones were put there by God to test our faith". And then when they do this, being utterly shocked that people are a bit short with them.

I just wish this troll were a bit smarter. They're not as clever as Alex.

I wonder what will happen next...

:drama:

Pinchy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here's more from Jesse, and Marty's reply to him.

Jesse Prince | November 3, 2010 at 2:31 am | Reply
Okay Marty, I know about the FBI and APA references and I know from whom and where they came from, LRH! In the fall of 1982 I was brought from FLAG to the INT Base to assist L Ron and Special Project Ops to repair and correct Int Management which included CMOI. When I arrived at the Gold Base I was briefed by Miss Cabbage and Vicki Aznaran. Part of the ceremony of my appointment involved doing a non e formula with L Ron and Annie Brooker. There was no need for me to do a non e formula to anyone else present at the time because they would find out who I was and why I was there soon enough. As the despatches between L Ron and myself increased I learned that Special Unit was fucking up to as far as L Ron was concerned. So one of the first renovation projects I knew of at the Int Base was to convert two of the rooms in the middle Villa’s into a conference room complete with hanging micorphones. This confernece room was set up exclusively for the expressed purpose for what was then calld Special Unit to have their weekly meetings. I remember this well because sometimes I would have to put someone on the business end of an e-meter to verify information being submitted. Special Project Ops was Miss CAbbage and yes he was fucking up to. I became his auditor, cramming officer and word clearer. Session data from Miss Cabbage and others were sometimes sent to L Ron during this time. Not to contridict what you may remmeber, of this you would have no memory because you were not there. Mike Rinder was there but not close. He may remember something about this.

Marty's reply?
such a thoughtful guy...

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
pic02.jpg

☝ ☝ ☝ LEGEND ☝ ☝ ☝

marty-rathbun-mugshot.jpg

☝ ☝ ☝ BOZO ☝ ☝ ☝