What's new

What did TheOracle do to get posts deleted ?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What about the name of the forum alt.religion.SCIENTOLOGY?

It is included in the "Groups" search. If, for instance, you search for "Zinjifar" in Groups, you get 46,800 (or so) hits.

Search for "Claire Swazey" you get 74.

But if you search for -----, you get zilch that are her, although you do get three hits for someone else with the same name.

Paul

omnom

Patron with Honors
But if you search for -----, you get zilch that are her, although you do get three hits for someone else with the same name.

I'm not pitching into the discussion itself, but I do want to point out that it's pretty common for Usenet clients to add the "X-No-Archive: Yes" header, which prevents well-behaving archival/search from retaining them indefinitely. This makes historical Usenet searches from public archives pretty hit-or-miss.

Specifically, it was used by DejaNews when they began archiving Usenet and making it searchable via the web. Google bought Deja out a few years back, and it's now Google Groups...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Actually, Paul, I found ONE with her FULL name on a search in googlegroups with the word "Scientology" and that person's full name. It's in a post she wrote, though using my nick and signing with the initial "C" which is the way I sign my posts. But she wrote it, it's on there, and it has her full name plus the word Scn.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm not planning to out anybody. Since it's clearly the wishes of the mods here that I don't use this person's real name, I won't do it. But what I said above is correct.

I was tempted to just say I'd post everything on my website but I'm not going to do that either. Not because I think it's morally wrong, but because of the behavior of this person and of past events. I'm not really interested in painting a bullseye on my sweet ass and bending over.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Actually, Paul, I found ONE with her FULL name on a search in googlegroups with the word "Scientology" and that person's full name. It's in a post she wrote, though using my nick and signing with the initial "C" which is the way I sign my posts. But she wrote it, it's on there, and it has her full name plus the word Scn.

I still can't find it. Maybe you could PM me the link, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
In case your still wondering there is no worry about disclosure of the name of Pierre's wife, Ekaterina Ethier. After all she stole your name. :)

Except that it was her name that I had posted and which was redacted from my post. Again, please understand, I have no issue with the mods doing that or anything else. If they need to or feel it's best, then that's AOK with me.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
She posted on ARS using some slight variation of whatever Nick
Claire was using on ARS so that it was very difficult to see a difference between the two posters. Maybe Claire-swazey or whatever.

It wasn't slight. She used the nick Voltaire's Child- which is my nick. also, if I post through google groups, it shows as Voltaire's. So she also used that.

picture.php

Terril park

Sponsor
Except that it was her name that I had posted and which was redacted from my post. Again, please understand, I have no issue with the mods doing that or anything else. If they need to or feel it's best, then that's AOK with me.

Ekatorina Ethier has no one defending her here. You can post her name.

Actually I will offer some sort of defense. Over several phone
conversations I liked her. She then made efforts to defend her husband.
Its quite sad that she felt this necessary. She went to crazy extremes.

I have to say that despite many attacks myself and Pierre have
indulged re the other I must say that now I'm a good friend. He makes himself look bad on the net. In real life he is a sweetie.

Like Anon he delivers. :)

indulged re the other I must say that now I'm a good friend. He makes himself look bad on the net. In real life he is a sweetie.

I can readily believe this as it is consistent with my own experience of Pierre. I have to date found him to be quite reasonable in my own personal exchanges with him.

Mark A. Baker

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Ekatorina Ethier has no one defending her here. You can post her name.

Actually I will offer some sort of defense. Over several phone
conversations I liked her. She then made efforts to defend her husband.
Its quite sad that she felt this necessary. She went to crazy extremes.

Like Anon he delivers. :)

He's married to a woman on the edge. Look at her! This is a 2009 video from his channel titled Toronto Office. Crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7-lmyYIv4

Why isn't he helping her? Well alot has to do with his false claims of curing autism. He never cured their son. Did you know that they shipped their son to live in Bulgaria in 2004 ( while they live in Ontario) because He and Ekaterina ( yes, that is how you spell her name - she also goes by Catherine) were at risk of having their son taken away from them permanently by CPS after they were investigated for neglect? He probably had meltdowns or escaped alot, which is common. It can be very oiverwhelming to raise a child with autism. But whatever happened, CPS got involved and that, to me, was the beginning of the end of this woman.

*She publicly blamed the system for not having services for children with autism but if Pierre was such an expert, why would they need them?. She spent years fighting the system to get a "false report " out of CPS records but apparently to no avail because the boy is still in Bulgaria. Some solution, heh? Kind of what Sea org members do when they can. Dump the responsibility on some relative.

Is is any wonder why this woman is mad as a hatter? Look at what she posted on the internet? Is this what is supposed to happen to a child of a CL XII auditor?

http://web.archive.org/web/20060531170226/http://www.fixcas.com/parody/Ethier.pdf

* http://www.ontla.on.ca/committee-proceedings/transcripts/files_html/2005-12-05_SP001.htm#PARA247

She went nuts on the internet, taking his site down, up, down, posting crazy stuff, attacking anyone trying to reason with her. Meanwhile, Pierre is silent on the subject; doing his thing as if there is no pink elephant in his living room. It disgusts me. That child should be at home with his parents.