What's new

LieTech: What we expect of a Scientologist

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I hadn't looked at this Hubbard communique in ages.

It was actually both shocking and delightfully entertaining to know that at one time this actually made sense to me.

Crrrrrriiiinnnnnnge!

The lying is quite terrible & wacky. Take a look....

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 10 JUNE 1960 Issue I

MA​
Keeping Scientology Working Series 33
WHAT WE EXPECT OF A SCIENTOLOGIST​

A housewife who does not have professional level skill in Scientology could not expect to run a wholly successful family or keep order in her neighbourhood and keep her family well. A factory foreman could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness without professional Scientology skill. The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail. And the head of a country would go to pieces if he didn't know Scientology from a professional angle.

How can these people handle life if they have no expert knowledge of how to handle life?

We have many, many personal success stories in Scientology. They begin with a book acquaintance and bloom when professional skill enters the background. These people, small people, big people, drove a wedge for themselves into companies, societies, with Scientology and then took over control of the area. They succeeded where they never would have dreamed they could. And every time one of us drives in such a wedge, we all win because the world is brought nearer to a sane and decent world.

Any trained Scientologist can win to success in society. Heightened IQ, a knowledge of life, a forthright attitude -- with these things it is easy for him or her to improve a social or business position, to get higher pay, to exert wider personal influence. This we know we can do, we have done it so often, so let's improve the ability.

Hit for the key spots by whatever means -- the head of the women's club, the personnel director of a company, the leader of a good orchestra, the president's secretary, the advisor of the trade union --any key spot. Make a good sound living at it, drive a good car, but get your job done, handle and better the people you meet and bring about a better Earth.

Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.

So let's help the world win.

—L. Ron Hubbard​

HelluvaHoax!

"A housewife who does not have professional level skill in Scientology could not expect to run a wholly successful family or keep order in her neighbourhood and keep her family well. "

Reallllly Ron?

You're not lying are you?

A housewife who is not a professional Scientologist cannot run a successful family?

You sure you have the scientific proof that all the mothers in the entire world are screwing up?

You sure that Scientology will fix those housewives?

Hmmmm....

Hey, Ron....Can you tell me again about Quentin Hubbard (your son) killing himself?

Hey, Ron....Can you tell me again about Mary Sue Hubbard (your housewife) going to Federal Prison for felonies?

Hey, Ron....Can you tell me about your other estranged, disconnected and SP children that hate you?​

I am sure you can explain all that, right?

HelluvaHoax!

"A factory foreman could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness without professional Scientology skill."

Now, Ron....that housewife thing turned out to be total bullshit.

You're not lying again about factory foremans, are you?

That thing about "could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness" is something YOU can do, right Ron?

Is that why you handled your crews by terrorizing them, imprisoning them in chain lockers and throwing them overboard into the ocean?

HelluvaHoax!

"The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail."

I am getting very skeptical Ron, because everything you have told me is a crazy lie. Can you stop lying for a moment and tell me honestly you are claiming that all the mega-successful billion-dollar companies in the world with happy customers is a mass media hoax or not.

You mean corporations like JP Morgan Chase (profit: $11 billion), Walmart (profit: $14billion), IBM (profit: $13billion), Microsoft (profit: $16billion) and Apple (profit: $9billion) are failures?

And your 60 year old collapsing church that has angry protestors and fraud-victim customers marching in front of your doors is successful?

Sure, Ron, I believe you. I'll be sure to warn billionaire visionaries like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs that "....without a certificate they will someday fail."

HelluvaHoax!

"How can these people handle life if they have no expert knowledge of how to handle life?"

Hey Ron....you had all the expert knowledge right?

Curious thing how you ended up a paranoid recluse, running from law enforcement and lawsuits in your bluebird trailer.

How does that work again, Ron?

HelluvaHoax!

"Any trained Scientologist can win to success in society."

Hey Ron, how come so many of those Scientologists you personally trained from 1950 to 1986....are declared SP's?

Successful Person?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

—L. Ron Hubbard​

brick_2-05a.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

"So let's help the world win."

—L. Ron Hubbard

Ron said let's help the WORLD win.

One downstat pc is not "the world". Find your MU!

I don't see any outpoint. Please withdraw your entheta, natter-filled hate-post. Lisa, if she were here and not off doing advanced research, would not want you criticizing the life-saving tech, so knock off the downtone dramatization, buddy!

Scientology rocks!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
OMG Hoaxy! Nice OP! Yerp yerp, Windbag, product of the 20's-30's, had some pretty screwed up views of 'women's roles' in his big plan/con. He may have tempered it somewhat in later years when he realised that a lot of the guys he was conning were actually backed by their wive's money. Its just a theory, don't take mah word for it :D
But it doesn't matter anyhow, the whole structure of scilontology is so, like, 1950's, and because LRon's words were/are gospel and supposedly not to be tampered with, its is all incapable of any real change (not taking into consideration its all crap written by a loon).
While the good and usable social structures of earth have advanced in leaps and bounds over the last 100 or so years, LRH family 'tech' has remained a stagnant pond of duh-derp, totally worthy of mockry imho.
Now how about some silent births eh! :dance:

An SP and derned proud of it :)

Mystic

Crusader
I told you and I told you and I told you, the only way to control people is to lie to them.

L. Ron Tulpa-Thing

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by HelluvaHoax!

MA​

A housewife who does not have professional level skill in Scientology could not expect to run a wholly successful family or keep order in her neighbourhood and keep her family well. A factory foreman could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness without professional Scientology skill. The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail. And the head of a country would go to pieces if he didn't know Scientology from a professional angle.

How can these people handle life if they have no expert knowledge of how to handle life?

We have many, many personal success stories in Scientology. They begin with a book acquaintance and bloom when professional skill enters the background. These people, small people, big people, drove a wedge for themselves into companies, societies, with Scientology and then took over control of the area. They succeeded where they never would have dreamed they could. And every time one of us drives in such a wedge, we all win because the world is brought nearer to a sane and decent world.

Any trained Scientologist can win to success in society. Heightened IQ, a knowledge of life, a forthright attitude -- with these things it is easy for him or her to improve a social or business position, to get higher pay, to exert wider personal influence. This we know we can do, we have done it so often, so let's improve the ability.

Hit for the key spots by whatever means -- the head of the women's club, the personnel director of a company, the leader of a good orchestra, the president's secretary, the advisor of the trade union --any key spot. Make a good sound living at it, drive a good car, but get your job done, handle and better the people you meet and bring about a better Earth.

—L. Ron Hubbard​

I can hardly believe what I just read!

The sheer arrogance of hubbard ... was astonishing.

WTF was wrong with us, why did we not do what many of us wanted to do, just burst out laughing and walk out?

I do know why ... but it is so incredible to me now though.

:yes:

bts2free

Patron with Honors
"The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail."

I am getting very skeptical Ron, because everything you have told me is a crazy lie. Can you stop lying for a moment and tell me honestly you are claiming that all the mega-successful billion-dollar companies in the world with happy customers is a mass media hoax or not.

You mean corporations like JP Morgan Chase (profit: $11 billion), Walmart (profit: $14billion), IBM (profit: $13billion), Microsoft (profit: $16billion) and Apple (profit: $9billion) are failures?

And your 60 year old collapsing church that has angry protestors and fraud-victim customers marching in front of your doors is successful?

Sure, Ron, I believe you. I'll be sure to warn billionaire visionaries like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs that "....without a certificate they will someday fail."

After reading that bulletin again after all this time made me freakin' gag. I wish Ron were still around so that intelligent people could point out crap like this and ask him some serious questions. Questions that especially challenge his sanity. A head of a country would go to pieces? Puleeze!!!

This is the exactly the kind of thing that should be pointed out to a Scientologist, but the problem is, they BELIEVE this crap. How? I really can't tell you why anymore. I'm now dumbfounded. :confused2:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hadn't looked at this Hubbard communique in ages.

It was actually both shocking and delightfully entertaining to know that at one time this actually made sense to me.

Crrrrrriiiinnnnnnge!

The lying is quite terrible & wacky. Take a look....

MA​

—L. Ron Hubbard​

Oh my God! He must have thought we were morons!! :whistling: