What's new

Article 9. * No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Which leads us to another story.

The Sea Org has been wanting to combine the AO, CLO and the berthing and move out of Sydney. That's right, they're running! There have been three locations that they are considering moving to. The Blue Mountains, the South Coast and finally the outskirts of Adelaide.

When they announce it it will be with all the fanfare possible. They'll talk about how they've expanded and this new ideal set up puts them in the box seat to clear Anzo. Right!

The truth is they have become so weird and extreme that the only way they can imagine surviving is away from those prying eyes. This move has been prompted by the recent neighbouring property development that you can see in the pics.

They'll need a place where they can put in a lake for their overboardings too.

If they do move those still there will never have reason to leave the base, it won't be long before they figure that out and install the razor wire, for *security purposes*. Wow, it'll be so on source, just like Int and Flag!

They've also long past the point of desperation regarding Anonymous protesting them every month, Ron's told them that the public love them and hate psychs, the cognitive dissonance must be keeping them awake at night by now.

Run clams, run.

Maybe they should put an advertisement in the window;

"Dodgy cult desperately has need for new headquarters, away from the influences of abberated wogs. Will pay big money for premises where we can practice our Human Rights abuses without interference. Call NOW! 02 96927300"

Cop ya later!

That is very interesting, BIA. I know the Blue Mountains quite well and here is some background. The Blue Mountains has an interesting history in the area of sects and cults. In I believe, the pre-Second World War period, a Christian cult established itself in Blackheath in the upper Blue Mountains. Property was very cheap because of the depression and houses were purchased using those they had already acquired, as collateral. They even picked up one of the two hotels in the town and turned in its liquour licence.

The cult leader, no doubt like most cult leaders, had an affair with one of his congregation, while he was already married, which I believe, became quite intense. After the affair had been going for a while, she\\\the girl wanted him, to divorce his wife and marry her. He refused and as a result the girl gave full details of the relationship, to other congregation members. The cult quickly folded up.

Then there is the on-going conflict between the Blue Mountains Council and the Exclusive Brethren. The Exclusive Brethren wanted to build a hall as a single story brick building on a residential block. The Exclusive Brethren had to go to court and as a result won the right. Subsequently, the Exclusive Brethren wanted Queens Road widened and the speed limit, increased. The Council refused and instead put in speed limiting curves.

Then there was the case of Transcendental Meditation or a member of it, who wanted to build a “nursing home”, on the tablelands of Wentworth Falls. This was rejected by Council.

There is no McDonalds between Blaxland, in the lower Blue Mountains, and Lithgow on the other side of the Blue Mountains. The Council has rejected all Applications for a fast food franchise on the highway in an attempt to preserve the ambience of the Blue Mountains, and the franchisees were unwilling to be off the highway. The Edge Cinema complex managed to establish a Burger King/Hungry Jacks on the highway through a loophole and in response the Council set up the traffic flows, resulting in making it very difficult to access it and restricted the size of the sign. That outlet went broke.

I have started contacting the various councilors to alert them to the CofS’s interest in the area, drawing their attention to the human rights abuses covered in the Senate Inquiry, indicating to them the properties that could be of interest to the CofS, and giving them a list of the various names that the Church has used over the years, as well as offering my services if they have any suspicions about an applicant.

Regards, David.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Elaine was replaced by Mark in 2003.

You're right there Freetoshine, it was the execs that had worked with Elaine that made certain of Mark's demise, this was also fueled by the RTC rep at the time who's name I forget.

Tireless and devoted work was put into his undoing.

Cop ya later!

Thanks BIA, that was long after my time.
I only met Mark in passing but it makes me very sad that anyone has to go through this stuff and I hope he ends up here one day, along with all the other abused people.

:angry:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Dear BIA,

When I can I pre-order the 'Blown For Good: ANZO Edition' book?

:whistling:

Looking forward to more leaks and stories.

I have started contacting the various councilors to alert them to the CofS’s interest in the area, drawing their attention to the human rights abuses covered in the Senate Inquiry, indicating to them the properties that could be of interest to the CofS, and giving them a list of the various names that the Church has used over the years, as well as offering my services if they have any suspicions about an applicant.

Nice.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Also BIA, I would love to see you at a protest. In my experience, exes do more damage at protests because they know so much.

Don't hold your breath.

I'm not speaking for BIA or putting words in his/her mouth. But BIA is doing just fine remaining anonymous and continuing to post previously unknown damaging information. BIA outing himself/herself at this point would just be silly and counterproductive, in my humble opinion.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
What vexes the cult these days are the leaks.

The leaks come in these ways :

1 ) There is a person ( or people ) who are loyal to some one who has left.
Loyal because they know thier friend got screwed by the "group".

2 ) The plants from the opposition. For years OSA worked very hard to put plants into their opposition and did so with some success. The various " other sides " aslo worked their way into the " group " and into places to know what was going on and leak it out.

No matter where it comes from the C o $ lives in an information sieve.
If it is damaging, hurts, them, makes them look even dumber ? Hey, it comes right on out.

What can they do but fret about what shows up next as they have no clue where the info is coming from.

Funny stuff to watch.

And the shredders are running :)

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't hold your breath.

I'm not speaking for BIA or putting words in his/her mouth. But BIA is doing just fine remaining anonymous and continuing to post previously unknown damaging information. BIA outing himself/herself at this point would just be silly and counterproductive, in my humble opinion.
You are surely right. Phase 1 - Anonymous work - is very important. Eventually though, they MAY figure out who he/she is. If that happens, I hope we will see BIA behing the megaphone.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
You are surely right. Phase 1 - Anonymous work - is very important. Eventually though, they MAY figure out who he/she is. If that happens, I hope we will see BIA behing the megaphone.

I hope BIA keeps posting damaging crap against the cult.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, it's actually the logo of the Boating Industry Association, an excellent logo incorporating great design representations of Australia, water, sails, propeller, keel etc.

It works equally well for Blown In ANZO, an excellent logo incorporating great design representations of Australia, overboarding, Rocks and Shoals, keel-hauling etc.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Yes, it's actually the logo of the Boating Industry Association, an excellent logo incorporating great design representations of Australia, water, sails, propeller, keel etc.

It works equally well for Blown In ANZO, an excellent logo incorporating great design representations of Australia, overboarding, Rocks and Shoals, keel-hauling etc.

I hope BIA posts again soon. :)