What's new

So how do I get OT powers?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
But, Bea, dear, you don't rant and rail. You write some things, you write what you think, but it's not vituperative or anything like that.

But,yeah, if your point is that LRH opined that anyone who opposes CofS or any part of Scn is an SP- yes, that's true- I mean that he thought that.

And it's self serving and irresponsible.

You're one of the farthest types of people from an SP that I can think of.

(incredibly bad grammar but you get my gist.)

ExScnDude

Patron with Honors
If you decide to eat a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, then walk into the kitchen, construct a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, and then eat same peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, you have just demonstrated an OT ability.

:wow:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
If you decide to eat a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, then walk into the kitchen, construct a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, and then eat same peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, you have just demonstrated an OT ability.

:wow:

I toast mine.

That makes me a DOUBLE OT!!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
But, Bea, dear, you don't rant and rail. You write some things, you write what you think, but it's not vituperative or anything like that.

But,yeah, if your point is that LRH opined that anyone who opposes CofS or any part of Scn is an SP- yes, that's true- I mean that he thought that.

And it's self serving and irresponsible.

You're one of the farthest types of people from an SP that I can think of.

(incredibly bad grammar but you get my gist.)

Thank you. Quite sweet of you...:)

(though I am quite proud of my SP label...)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
If there were more SPs like you...

It would be a much better world!

BTW, don't forget to try---

Peanut butter and MANGO BUTTER sandwiches!

Yummy!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
If there were more SPs like you...

It would be a much better world!

BTW, don't forget to try---

Peanut butter and MANGO BUTTER sandwiches!

Yummy!

MMMMMM.... Sounds good.

But...
Two butters?

Is that gonna have a million calories?:nervous:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, mango butter is more like a jelly, almost.

My husband doesn't like mango butter and peanut butter, but I think it's pretty darn good.

Next time I'm going to add sliced banana, after I go to the store.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
OT POWERS

Roland, you'd need to shed off that human valence you are wearing before any OT magic would come back to you. But by then, you wouldn't care much about powers.

I used to reach for OT powers 15 years ago when I started in SCN. I would read OT phenomenas from Advance! mags, etc...

Now, I'm happy to make daily baby steps towards becoming human. Yesterday for example a baby at the store looked straight at me and said HELLO! I said hello back. Anyone would overlook this. But this was the first time in my life that had happened. I felt cornered and then this beam of friendly intention, was great! I am getting lots of "baby" attention lately, it's so pure and theta (I know its a con for me to procreate though hehe :p ). Let's just say that PT and I hadn't been in speaking terms for quite a while... So before reaching OT, maybe PT is in order?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Roland, you'd need to shed off that human valence you are wearing before any OT magic would come back to you. But by then, you wouldn't care much about powers.

I used to reach for OT powers 15 years ago when I started in SCN. I would read OT phenomenas from Advance! mags, etc...

Now, I'm happy to make daily baby steps towards becoming human. Yesterday for example a baby at the store looked straight at me and said HELLO! I said hello back. Anyone would overlook this. But this was the first time in my life that had happened. I felt cornered and then this beam of friendly intention, was great! I am getting lots of "baby" attention lately, it's so pure and theta (I know its a con for me to procreate though hehe :p ). Let's just say that PT and I hadn't been in speaking terms for quite a while... So before reaching OT, maybe PT is in order?

I thought you were going to write that the baby said "hello" and you realized that it was a thetan trapped inside that baby's head so you decided to rescue it by..........

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
There are holes in this theory....

But if everybody can do it, how is that an OT power?

And "intention" (Tone 40) is covered on Upper Indoc TR's Course, not on OT Levels.

Call me a disbeliever...:confused2:

Pascal

I thought you were going to write that the baby said "hello" and you realized that it was a thetan trapped inside that baby's head so you decided to rescue it by..........

LOL! I do get this look from babies at times. The one that says "I've been found out!". Babies are pretty much into being thetans and haven't had the whole R6 mindfuck keyed-in yet.

You'll only have as much power as your trust yourself with.

Pascal

What's also good with peanut butter on toast is plum chutney, although, it's a little more 'adult' than this kiddie stuff :)

Zinj

I love peanut butter with honey and banana. That with a roasted ruby red grapefruit half with cinnamon and sugar on top is the best breakfast.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I love peanut butter with honey and banana. That with a roasted ruby red grapefruit half with cinnamon and sugar on top is the best breakfast.

Peanut butter (chunky; all peanut butter should be chunky) and *bacon*!!

Now that's a snack

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Training makes one very effective in life. Has for me. I think the OT levels as they exist in the church aren't supposed to make OT's. Not with the many degrades of the tech, and not with the suppressive state that the church exists in. For example, I've heard that OT 2 is only being run for 20 minutes sometimes, when it's a level that should be run for 10's of hours. Sounds like quickies, and then the resultant lack of stability and real gains.

Better off getting an honest auditor outside the church, of which there are many.

Long ago I surveyed OT2. I was told of "quickies" of 10-20 hours and
similar.

Where did you get the dt on 2o minutes?

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Are you ready?

May I suggest the idea that....

Everyone being a thetan (spirit) are already OT.

You are just as powerful now as you ever have been.