What's new

Hi, I'm Disillusioned. Nice to meet you!

Hi. I'm an ex-scn org exec of 8 yrs. I completed my last contract but was told i couldn't leave until my routing form was completed. One yr later, and many ethics and reg cycles later, i'd had enough of being brushed off in the hopes i'd just re-sign, so left. Then i was told i'd be declared, and was followed, staked out at my home and school, rung constantly and sent mail. My email crashed from the influx. I was really scared and contemplated going back and copping the ethics, just to feel safe, when it finally stopped one year later.
I've witnessed over the years supposed ethical sea org members reg pensioners out of their super, homes and into debt when they can't pay it off. I've been called an sp many times for using policy to point out wrong actions, though this was my post. I've not been allowed to go home despite being a day org staff who stayed back nights and wknds during so missions. I've also stalked others, harassed others, regged when i knew the person would be declared bankrupt, etc. All because i tht i was doing Ron's bidding and those higher up, in so or on the bridge knew better than me.
I've known for a fact that certain clears and ot's were no such thing, but was so afraid to speak out, there was always an explanation as to why they're still so reactive, what we were promoting we never actually saw in the final result.
And i know it changed me, my personality, from happy and outgoing to sad, withdrawn and anxious. Some years later, i remember how i enjoyed life and wish i could be that same person, having never been tricked into joining staff. "Oh yes, we have lots of people from other religions on staff, ur under no pressure to join scn at all....". Yeah right, apart from the courses, and auditing and events. "and we average about $500 a wk for pay, so it's enough to live on." Sure, but you'll need another job or two to do around the 16hr days in order to survive. It's just a big exercise in manipulation and everyone ends up losing in the end. So freakin glad i got out. My family and friends are glad to have me back!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Disillusioned! Great screen name, very cute thread title!

It's good to have you here! Looking forward to hearing more of your story. Would love to hear about your "waking up" process and what you observed while "in".

You'll get that personality back and ESMB is a great place to help with that!

-TL

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi. I'm an ex-scn org exec of 8 yrs. I completed my last contract but was told i couldn't leave until my routing form was completed. One yr later, and many ethics and reg cycles later, i'd had enough of being brushed off in the hopes i'd just re-sign, so left. Then i was told i'd be declared, and was followed, staked out at my home and school, rung constantly and sent mail. My email crashed from the influx. I was really scared and contemplated going back and copping the ethics, just to feel safe, when it finally stopped one year later.
I've witnessed over the years supposed ethical sea org members reg pensioners out of their super, homes and into debt when they can't pay it off. I've been called an sp many times for using policy to point out wrong actions, though this was my post. I've not been allowed to go home despite being a day org staff who stayed back nights and wknds during so missions. I've also stalked others, harassed others, regged when i knew the person would be declared bankrupt, etc. All because i tht i was doing Ron's bidding and those higher up, in so or on the bridge knew better than me.
I've known for a fact that certain clears and ot's were no such thing, but was so afraid to speak out, there was always an explanation as to why they're still so reactive, what we were promoting we never actually saw in the final result.
And i know it changed me, my personality, from happy and outgoing to sad, withdrawn and anxious. Some years later, i remember how i enjoyed life and wish i could be that same person, having never been tricked into joining staff. "Oh yes, we have lots of people from other religions on staff, ur under no pressure to join scn at all....". Yeah right, apart from the courses, and auditing and events. "and we average about $500 a wk for pay, so it's enough to live on." Sure, but you'll need another job or two to do around the 16hr days in order to survive. It's just a big exercise in manipulation and everyone ends up losing in the end. So freakin glad i got out. My family and friends are glad to have me back!

Glad to have you here!

Welcome.

Isn't it interesting how everyone's stories are so similar, all around the world?

And yet law enforcement does nothing about it in so many parts of the world?

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
The minute the Government / IRS took over Scientology they stopped attacking it. That is why it is not in the news, for the most part, and why law enforcement stays out of it as well.

Since Hubbard is dead it doesn't really matter if he was a madman or not, we have a madman now that is running it and since our Government / IRS and Law Enforcment / CIA / FBI are doing nothing about the criminal activity then naturally they are part of it.

This criminal organization will fail only when it looses its life support system, the publics money, and has to start feeding off of its reserves. Which might take a while but it will be fun to watch.

Can you say "empty buildings"?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Since Hubbard is dead it doesn't really matter if he was a madman or not, we have a madman now that is running it and since our Government / IRS and Law Enforcment / CIA / FBI are doing nothing about the criminal activity then naturally they are part of it.

Er, no. That doesn't logically follow at all, although it depends what you mean by "they are part of it."

Paul

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious

WELCOME, Disillusioned! Glad you are here. Yes, reading your story I was thinking, "same ole, same ole". I saw it, too. Was made to do that, too. Bunch of crap and lies, huh? I'm glad we are both out and able to get back to what we were doing before we got derailed from life.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :yes:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome! Wow, the tone of your e-mail truly reflected your "name"! Glad to have you here - happy to have you join in on our celebrations of being OUT!

AnonKat

Crusader
welcome

Disillusioned welcome

Felix_the_Cat_arms.gif

Dukat

Patron with Honors
Hey there Disillusioned! Welcome and thanks for speaking out. :clap:

I'm happy for you and your family and friends too. Have a great life in the real world!

namaste

Welcome,Disillusioned.
Thank you for posting.
What a relief to be out of that crap, eh?
Now you can start feeling good again.

(BTW, did you mean $5 a weeK?)

elwood

Patron with Honors
Er, no. That doesn't logically follow at all, although it depends what you mean by "they are part of it."

Paul

Paul:

as I understand Jim, he feels that if the government (FBI, Justice Dept, etc) hasn't filed charges against CoS, then Government is "Part of it" by default. We all know that everything in Government revolves around the money that is budgeted for each agency each year. With finite resources the Feds are forced to prioritize which lawbreakers they go after. Can't say I always agree with their decisions, but that's how it works. I don't think it's fair to accuse them of being part of a criminal conspiracy just because they don't have the resources to pursue it.

Happy Days

:welcome2: Disillusioned

Great opening thread :yes:

It's great when Aussies come out and tell it how it was and is. Looking forward to reading more. :happydance:

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Disillusioned.

There has been an exodus from the CofS in the East so I've been waiting for you to join us. :)

Can you tell us about your org and Scn. in WA? How many staff? Is there an ideal morgue pgm? Stuff like that.

Feral

Rogue male
Jim, you haven't been reading the IRSology site have you? It's a steaming crock of shit mate.

The CofS has no more been taken over by the Govt. than the Marcabians.

It does appear however to have been taken over by a sociopathic bully.

And one other major out-point...it was created by a Sci Fi writer in his own image. How do I know? Xenu told me as he hopped off the DC9 with a fac one machine under his arm just after the obscene dog ate my homework in an implant station near some train tracks on Venus. :D

The minute the Government / IRS took over Scientology they stopped attacking it. That is why it is not in the news, for the most part, and why law enforcement stays out of it as well.

This criminal organization will fail only when it looses its life support system, the publics money, and has to start feeding off of its reserves. Which might take a while but it will be fun to watch.

Can you say "empty buildings"?

Last edited: