What's new

Hello to you all

Farcyde

Patron
Hello I am an ex-scientologist OEC grad class V exec who just couldn't take it any longer. I have been out for a while and have now been surfing the web for about a year now so heres my first post and i do hope not my last. Pls take it easy on me as i see your debates get very heated.

I found myself living on daily hypocrisy.... The right way (per policy which by the way from my experience is non existent in an org) or the just F@$%ing make it go right way come hell or high water.It was just miserable. My family were not Scientologists (probably my saving grace) and what i found was, I was drifting apart from them and getting more and more vehement on what there idiocy was and how they had no answers to the worlds problems "but hey i had all the answers " (Scientology).
Well when it boiled down to those answers that i thought i had, well there were non, the bridge which i vehemently protected was taken away from me due to exec Csing and constant sec checking trying to identify why i a staff member of 10 years wanted to leave.

Well let me tell you on this board now why i wanted to leave the staff of CofS. I just couldn't handle the constant emergency of situations. The hard sell to staff the hard sell to public and basically the creation of a dangerous environment for all with the threat of justice et al. Is that what i signed up for. NO I remember signing up to become better and to help other become better. I think the goal for me at the beginning was to be a kinder and more giving person (sounds a bit of a christian implant) well i can tell you that didn't happen for me. I got harder and more ridged in my perceptive and for those who weren't SCN I was probably a bit of a dick wait a real cock. My veiw-point was unwavering. Then you know what happened well the whole ridged hard unwavering view-point was run on me because i had swayed and wanted out.

and i saw the hypocrisy for what it is.

If i remember correctly the policy letter "The structure of organisation what is policy" (please forgive the mis quoting if i am its been a while and i don't have the vols any longer) The formula for expansion was " direct a channel towards attainment, put something on it and remove all stops and barriers" Stops and barriers in the CofS today is counter intension or other intension. Well that should be removed in accordance to the formula am i right, because its a barrier. Is this flawed and who directs the channel is it Ron or is it the Exec strata???

You see if we are all as SCN not cow towing to the exec expansion game then we have other intensions. So i was sec checked for my crimes and they boiled down to false report on one or two stats because it was 2 in the morning and i couldn't get hold of someone or something (justification) or taking a pen from HCO and not returning it etc etc.

I just found that the lack of autonomy in my area and the lack of motivation ie the crap pay was just not leading me to any growth.Let alone having been pulled of my bridge the only reason i got in in the first place. Its your life as i have come to know it with freedom to think freely talk freely and criticize freely or ...... scientology "and I am still trying to figure that one out." You have no freedom of movement in the Org you have no freedom of critical thought. Don't for the love of god question anyone in the SO as they are "policy".

What i just want to say is that Im a Scientologist and boy do i have a tail to tell....

I think tommy said it well

Im angry real angry.

Yes Tommy Im real angry but for what i just don't really know right now because i have no more contact with you guys, wait but hows this one for you SCN stole 10 years of my life. For what???? A world without insanity and war etc etc etc. Well what the f@%$@ is SCN doing about it. Reging the world.. Oh wait were gonna give them all a touch assist. Bud let me tell you something theres no touching at the negotiations table and all the money in the world is not gonna save scientology..

Thats it for me folks.

G

Gottabrain

OH YEH!!! :thumbsup:

THAT WAS A GREAT POST!! HONEST AND STRAIGHTFORWARD!
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!

:rose::heartflower:

The first thing I suggest is, if you don't live in an area where you can go windsurfing tomorrow, find another activity you enjoy that will help you work off the negative energy to get your frustrations out.

Mate, people are going to love you here. You write and communicate well and there are a zillion people here with similar experiences. As well as some of your old friends, as I'm sure you've made heaps of them in your time in Scn and some of them wised up and got out and ended up here.

I wish you all the best. And really happy to meetcha.

Dukat

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the board. I'm happy for you waking up and seeing the bullcrap of $cientology. The world is not as screwed up as the cult would make you believe. There are many ways that you can help people and it won't involve you getting brainwashed or giving all of your money away for invented 'tech' from a madman called LRH.

Cheers mate!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hi Farcyde and :welcome:

You mentioned "heated debates" here on ESMB, so I was asking myself whether it would be a good idea for me to welcome you - me being a never-in, a critic, and all that Jazz. :)

Then I got a PM which took that decision out of my hands, so here I am, saying: "Hi Farcyde, come in, grab a seat and a drink, share your stories and and enjoy your experience here."

Oh, and if you're interested in heated debates, I know of some forums that you might find more interesting. Want suggestions?:D

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: Farcyde!

I think you will find plenty of people here who have also left in disgust. Scientology is just not what it promotes itself to be and many of us have lost years of our lives, our money, or our family to a false promise.

You have arrived in the ex community just in time to watch the trainwreck. It is fascinating. I can't take my eyes off it.

I'd love to hear your story when you get around to posting it.

Farcyde

Patron
Welcome to the board. I'm happy for you waking up and seeing the bullcrap of $cientology. The world is not as screwed up as the cult would make you believe. There are many ways that you can help people and it won't involve you getting brainwashed or giving all of your money away for invented 'tech' from a madman called LRH.

Cheers mate!

Thanks D.

Well I have to agree with you on the $$$$ology. You know I left and they got another $15 000 Out of me on my amends wow, i just dont know why i did it. You know the whole Ideal Orgs. Well here is a shout out to all those who participate in the Bull Crap of scientology today. Look Look and Look some more and when you have done that have a chat about it and see were that leeds. Now im here and I just want to say thanks for the ack and ill be enjoying the debate as we go along.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Oh, and if you're interested in heated debates, I now of some forums that you might find more interesting. Want suggestions?:D

Em NO! I don't think its wise to suggest other forums right now (lol) I would say let Farcyde get settled here (ESMB) first.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

Can't wait till you add some meat to the bones of your story.

(spoken by one who's added very little meat himself!:D)

But someday!

RogerB

Crusader
OK, Farcyde . . .

Welcome to this happy gang of exes. Tell the rest of your tale as you're ready. It sounds as though it's going to be a goodie.

R

G

Gottabrain

Farcyde, I think you summarized the basics pretty well.
I was at AOLA year after year doing the stupid Birthday Game to get the Universe Corps to deliver the upper levels. Yeh, right. We won 3 years in a row and ended up with ONE auditor. No trips to Flag, either.

There is no reason, no excuse for the horrible staff pay and horrible working conditions.

But YOUR intentions were sincere. You still have that. Don't ever lose that.

As for the OT levels... like I said, I worked at AOLA - 8 of the 9 years on staff. Anyone who reads OT-3 for the first time is shockingly disappointed. THe first thought is - You're FUCKING KIDDING! That's IT?!?! And you think, what a scam! If you still want to do them, of course, there are those who would deliver them and it wouldn't cost you what it does at the CULT, but you've already been through that - paying money and giving your lfie for nothing of value back - so I advise you to wait. Read. Discuss things. Take a new viewpoint altogether, one that analyzes. Go back to the things you know in your heart are important and you will know the right way to go.

You have NO idea how many people blow after reading the OT-3 materials. It is called the Non Interference Zone because it is such a letdown to read the stupid Xenu story. But the NIZ is just one more of so many marketing ploys.

To be able to separate the things you had real wins on from those that you didn't will take time. It will take time to compare modern philosophies and techniques, to get readjusted to understanding that Scns are not superior beings, to start ot think in terms that are not Scn terms.

You'll be alright, mate. :coolwink:

But this time around, use your mind fully, don't leave the ones you love behind. Because the only real route to spiritual freedom is through love and compassion. But there are lots of routes. Take your time. Don't let anyone else decide for you again. Only you can walk in your shoes and make the best decisions of what is best for you.

Sheila

Anonycat

Crusader
Thanks D.

Well I have to agree with you on the $$$$ology. You know I left and they got another $15 000 Out of me on my amends wow, i just dont know why i did it. You know the whole Ideal Orgs. Well here is a shout out to all those who participate in the Bull Crap of scientology today. Look Look and Look some more and when you have done that have a chat about it and see were that leeds. Now im here and I just want to say thanks for the ack and ill be enjoying the debate as we go along.

No debate from me, sir! It IS total bullcrap! :thumbsup:

G

Gottabrain

No debate from me, sir! It IS total bullcrap! :thumbsup:

Yeh. Because the REAL secret, THE BIGGEST SECRET, bigger than OT-3 is:

THERE IS NO TRAP.

We are not trapped. Not at all.

So breathe, relax, laugh, have fun.

X X X X

and now I'm off to sleep ---