What's new

Sydney Org Completion lists

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I sup'd Miles on his Solo Part One course in 1983. They've obviously thrown him back to the bottom of the Bridge again.

Jan Constable was the ED Syd Day before Caroline Collen was put onto it several years ago. And Linda Jefford used to be staff on Syd F when she was barely a teenager - her mom was the D E/D then.

Norm Fay has not been able to move anywhere as he's a former psych nurse who apparently had ECT - lovely guy who hangs around in the hope he'll get his Bridge some day.

IS Norm Fay the LRH Comm?

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
IS Norm Fay the LRH Comm?

He wasn't when I was there, he was the examiner and used to help with qual cycles and word clearing in the courseroom. Actually he spent most of his time on reception and often if the examiner was needed the auditor had to hold reception while he was doing the exam.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
He wasn't when I was there, he was the examiner and used to help with qual cycles and word clearing in the courseroom. Actually he spent most of his time on reception and often if the examiner was needed the auditor had to hold reception while he was doing the exam.

i just got word Norm O'Leary is the LRH Comm of Syd F -

works at that bookstore down from castlereagh st.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know if Don Hume is still on Staff at Sydney FDN? I heard Don

was routing out in 2008, any contact details idf you can PM me.be much appreciated.

a

Last edited:

mate

Patron Meritorious
I audited Miles Denness! His mum Rose was awesome. I would love to hear that he was out as well. There is still hope!

Ah, Rose Denness. Many of you may not know that she is a Maori princess. Rose was auditing in Sydney Day Org when I was C/S there and she was very good. However, she will always be remembered to me at least, her insistence on taking a “Maori holiday”. This is the action of simply taking a day off when one feels like it. It happened sufficiently often that she would report directly to Ethics on the following day. It sure gave the D of P a problem, but somehow it worked out. I do have fond memories of the family of Dennesses.

Regards David.

Chess

Patron with Honors
Oh boy... what a sad post.
For me it appears the haunting of the 201 Castlereagh ghost just lingers and lingers. This is perhaps what it must be like when old forgotten soldiers revisit battlefields of ages past. But only to find a few old commrades are still there rallying around the shredded and mud trodden Flag.
This may be none of my business but my first impluse was to donate Norm Fay a decent meal, I shudder to think what his diet must be based on after all those years scratching around to survive on staff. Geeze...

Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid - John Wayne

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh boy... what a sad post.
For me it appears the haunting of the 201 Castlereagh ghost just lingers and lingers. This is perhaps what it must be like when old forgotten soldiers revisit battlefields of ages past. But only to find a few old commrades are still there rallying around the shredded and mud trodden Flag.
This may be none of my business but my first impluse was to donate Norm Fay a decent meal, I shudder to think what his diet must be based on after all those years scratching around to survive on staff. Geeze...

Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid - John Wayne

Love the quote :)

Sea Org and staff members are like the walking wounded, their minds are shell shocked from all the indoctrination and they can't see a way out of the battle they're in. So they dig trenches and hide hoping for a miracle or the BASICS will save the day and they will flourish and prosper. Sad really :bigcry:

G

Gottabrain

Sea Org and staff members are like the walking wounded, their minds are shell shocked from all the indoctrination and they can't see a way out of the battle they're in. So they dig trenches and hide hoping for a miracle or the BASICS will save the day and they will flourish and prosper. Sad really :bigcry:

Terrific imagery, Happy Days.

Could I have your permission to use this at the next AOSH protest?

X X X
Sheila

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terrific imagery, Happy Days.

Could I have your permission to use this at the next AOSH protest?

X X X
Sheila

....which is on Thursday, Dec 30 at 6:30pm. It's their New Years Event. Everyone is invited, so come along and make yourself heard. Maybe you can reach an old friend and extract them from the misery. :yes:

Chess

Patron with Honors

Yes sad indeed, waiting for reinforcements that will never arrive. Treason is such an ugly thing.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Syd Org hasn't been able to deliver KTL for years, no KTL trained sups.

KTL disappeared in Sydney after 1995 - the remaining KTL staff were "absorbed" into the org and put onto other posts as there was "no need" for a dedicated KTL team any more as there was no-one on it.

Almost to a man, they left once their contracts were up. I stupidly signed up for another 2 & 1/2 years.:duh:

Edwin Taylor was the last of the original team and he'd been sent OS several times after that or more training. All of the others disappeared from staff.

Chess

Patron with Honors
KTL disappeared in Sydney after 1995 - the remaining KTL staff were "absorbed" into the org and put onto other posts as there was "no need" for a dedicated KTL team any more as there was no-one on it.

Almost to a man, they left once their contracts were up. I stupidly signed up for another 2 & 1/2 years.:duh:

Edwin Taylor was the last of the original team and he'd been sent OS several times after that or more training. All of the others disappeared from staff.

Yes indeed Scoots. SDay KTL/LOC was pretty well screwed over within the Ist year of release. Horvatic was the last to go musical chairs to OES (Good God!) I really can't recall one Day Exec ever doing the crse so that's how much back up the team got - zip

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Too true mate - and Syd F followed after that.

It wasn't long before the only place in ANZO where KTL could be done was the AO.

The last thing I heard in the early 2000s was that KTL was to be re-released and all the materials re-done. There was the usual flogging-off of the old materials at bargain-basement prices going on at the time.

Chess

Patron with Honors
Too true mate - and Syd F followed after that.

It wasn't long before the only place in ANZO where KTL could be done was the AO.

The last thing I heard in the early 2000s was that KTL was to be re-released and all the materials re-done. There was the usual flogging-off of the old materials at bargain-basement prices going on at the time.

They killed off probably the best course in Scn, the KTL. I still reckon the LOC was squirrelled to death before it was ever printed - stands to reason though - we can't have ethically oriented people hanging around, too damn pesky.
I heard that Johnno tried desperately to keep the banner flying in the AO, wonder what happened to him??
However, I couldn't believe a promo piece a year or so ago selling the 9A grammar books, a Bridge promo piece I think - what a stab in the back for that course.
Aw well... what else would one expect from the sanest people on the planet.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
They killed off probably the best course in Scn, the KTL. I still reckon the LOC was squirrelled to death before it was ever printed - stands to reason though - we can't have ethically oriented people hanging around, too damn pesky.
I heard that Johnno tried desperately to keep the banner flying in the AO, wonder what happened to him??
However, I couldn't believe a promo piece a year or so ago selling the 9A grammar books, a Bridge promo piece I think - what a stab in the back for that course.
Aw well... what else would one expect from the sanest people on the planet.

Was that the sooper ultra confidential KTL picture book that we had to M9? The one that was sealed shut so no-one could look at it before they started the course? Funny how they changed their tune on that.

Doom

Lurking.
Did anyone notice Carly Crutchfield finished Grade 4 wow,
she is doing so well as a "multi millionare",
Too bad it looks like she may need to go back to do grade 2 again.:whistling: