What's new

Gentle reminder about sock puppets

Badass

Patron with Honors
I think it's a cigarette and that opens the realm of sexy, cigarette smoking sexy fantasies. :whistling:

...and I'm still confused about what a sock puppet is. :confused2:

Don´t look it up, In this case you just have to let your imagination run wild...

And talking about wild thingies......

Oh man! there is also HER wild, sexy eyes.....she´s killing me, I would start a thread about Her Sexiness if I were not as shy as I am.....

Don´t care if she wants to use her bat...

Mystic

Crusader
I just read this entire thread so far and am just wonderfully amazed at to where we have evolved. There is everything from WTF to wild orgies (I hopefully exaggerate) in the thread. Is just one continuous lulz starting off with a simple reminder from the Lady Goddess Madam E. We have well surpassed :guyfawkes: in lulznesses.

Oh oh oh oh...I'm cogging I'm cogging...

No no no no no nnnnnooooo...we are not not not a cult.

We have become a cluster fucking.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Please see ESMB Rule no 2.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbrules#faq_esmbrules2

Read it.

Understand it.

Follow it.

Sock puppets will be caught here 99% of the time. Sometimes I don't let the person know straight away because I am curious about the reason or agenda and I let it play out.

The moderators and Admins always know who is messing around with multiple accounts.

Just don't do it (unless there is a valid reason and it's cleared through an admin first).

Gently made note of, Emma :)

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What's the rationale behind the "no sock puppet" rule?

History and experience.

Assuming you know what a sockpuppet is.

ESMB doesn't require that you identify yourself, beyond as a single person. But, there's nothing you can say here that would justify feeling you need to present yourself as a crowd.

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
You are right. They are not the same thing.

But imagine of Alice got kidnapped and had her name changed to Petunia and was masquerading as someone else!!??

That would be a sock monkey. And that would be a bad thing. :yes:

It would be a very bad thing. Someone on Facebook once called Alice a sock puppet and I was so confused and Alice hazzed a sad. :yes:

Badass

Patron with Honors
Wait till Emma notices how we've derailed her thread! :nervous:

Zinj

She will understand, most of the derrailment is due to Her Sexiness;

The kind of super power she wields is just electrifiyng.

Now, about the cluster fucking......
It was not my idea, but if she is in....
I am in too!!!!

Holy shit! what is happening to me? If my wife ever sees this......

OK ! OK ! Let´s get back on thread ! what was this about?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think an exception would be if two people using the same computer each wanted to have their own account, like a husband and a wife. Like, say, if John The Wonderhusband wanted to post. It's not come up since his posting days are over, but that would be an example of something that we'd have cleared through admin.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Please see ESMB Rule no 2.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbrules#faq_esmbrules2

Read it. Understand it. Follow it.

Sock puppets will be caught here 99% of the time. Sometimes I don't let the person know straight away because I am curious about the reason or agenda and I let it play out.

The moderators and Admins always know who is messing around with multiple accounts. Just don't do it (unless there is a valid reason and it's cleared through an admin first).

That is OUTRAGEOUS!! and downright discriminatory for those of us with multiple personality disorders.

Everyone of my personalities... 27 at last count.. should be entitled to have their own account. :confused2:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Whoa! There goes the right ear!

I'm being gently icepicked to death.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
That is OUTRAGEOUS!! and downright discriminatory for those of us with multiple personality disorders.

Everyone of my personalities... 27 at last count.. should be entitled to have their own account. :confused2:
Ah, but then, you're never alone, with a schizophrenic:)

Love, Dex