What's new

Ken Urquhart

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by Veda:

Why is the Scientology FreeZone doing PR damage control on the friggin' RPF?

What next, PR damage control on Hubbard putting small children in the chain locker? Oh wait, that already happened. I recall reading Urquhart writing that the practice of placing children in the chain locker was discontinued after a year or so. So it really wasn't that bad.

It is precisley those kind of comments from freezoners that get me so angry.I haven't got time right now or I would put the exact quote there and several more.

The joke about anonymous doing a reenactment of the peanut pushing incident also made me very angry.If you witnessed that and I did, like the whole ships company,you would find very little to laugh about.

From my point of view, the freezoners will do all they can to gloss over these incidents that happened on the Apollo, and they still promote the man who was responcible for all of these things.It's not right.

G

Gottabrain

Not everyone in the FZ is trying to cover up or minimize the magnitude and frequency of the abuses.

But for the ones who are, let me tell you - it is ONE BAD LOOK for the ones who left the cult over these abuses and the ones who are willing to say exactly what they saw or experienced there.

dianaclass8

Hey Gotta, I knew you'd understand :). Ken was concerned about something that happened between someone who had contacted him and Diana, and was trying to be helpful to the person who claimed to have been wronged by Aida. Things only got more complex when Ken tried to be of assistance, and Ken, seeing this was going nowhere good, made it known that he would have no more to say about it. Aida had taken Ken's attempt to intercede as a personal attack, and that's when several posts appeared on ESMB that were nasty toward Ken. Hopefully, that is all water under (over?) the bridge.

Love, Dex

Dex: I have clarified what happened ad absurdum...either my English is not good or some of youse in the Freezone rather not face the facts.

Ken has never ever.. tried to be of assistance on the cycle with England, instead, he had tried to apply his RPF rules on me and shove me like he did to others in the SO with his psychopath rules like "do not speak to others unless spoken to".

Ken Urquhart was not man enough to tell directly.....me instead he 3rd partied me with you and others... and not happy with that he also sent private emails to all my friends slandering me and telling them most gross lies about my "case" when the man has never audited me and never will. I also want to clarify I never met the man.

The subject of Ken Urquhart's responsibility or lack of on the RPF was brought up on a Freezone private forum.....Ken and BB taunted me, despicable beings that they are....so I finally cornered Ken and made him confront his overts of using "techiques" that are degrading to the individual and he publicly confessed that he has no remorse. Frankly I don't care whether he has no remorse or not, that is up to his own integrity...what I care is that he stops continuing the unchanged pattern of behaviour from his days as the RPFer creator. He even bragged that someone sent him an email asking him to autograph an "RPF Newsletter" yeah right!

This man not only has no remorse but continues acting in the evil manner he acted 40 years ago when he implemented the RPF. But it did not fly with me.

I was good and stayed quiet for many years with all of the attacks from these so called "OTs" who are supposedly helping others to achieve higher spiritual and ethical levels. Five against one ganging up on me. That is still Ken Urquharts MO still after 40 years....and yes, a lot of the freezoners validate him.

Diana
Dex...BB, one more thing: Stop bringing my name onto to this thread. I did not started it.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am so done with Ken Urquhart, the man who is awaiting L. Ron Hubbard's return, when Hubbard will be "1000 times more brilliant."

I did the math and Ken is correct.

Ron has been gone for 25 years. Assuming he has been receiving 1 intensive of solo auditing per week, he would have had 16,000 hours of auditing thus far.

Assuming Ron had an IQ when he died of 16, and computing 1 IQ point raise per hour of processing, he would now have an IQ of 16,000.

That IS a 1000% increase!

If that's true, he's like totally more powerful than superman and some junk.

freet43

Patron with Honors
Veda,

I am certainly not apologizing for the RPF. I've read Amy's book and have heard the horror stories of other friends that were terribly abused.

I will apologize for bringing up what a few friends of mine shared with me about their experiences on the RPF in the later 70s/early 80s. I was surprised as anyone to hear that they felt it was a good thing for them.

Obviously some on this list can't have or acknowledge that anyone could have possibly had anything positive to say about their experience. And I should have been more sensitive to that, considering what most have been through.

My point was only to bring up that things can get very perverted from what one had intended.

Knowing Ken as I do, I cannot imagine that he would have had any bad intention from his initial idea.

I am aware that the normal schedule for most SO members was brutal most of the time and I take Ken at his word that his idea was to allow people to destimulate and co-audit.

Veda, were you on the ship? Did you know Ken?

Marina

Hey Gotta, I knew you'd understand :). Ken was concerned about something that happened between someone who had contacted him and Diana, and was trying to be helpful to the person who claimed to have been wronged by Aida. Things only got more complex when Ken tried to be of assistance, and Ken, seeing this was going nowhere good, made it known that he would have no more to say about it. Aida had taken Ken's attempt to intercede as a personal attack, and that's when several posts appeared on ESMB that were nasty toward Ken. Hopefully, that is all water under (over?) the bridge.

Love, Dex

Dex: I have clarified what happened ad absurdum...either my English is not good or some of youse in the Freezone rather not face the facts.

Ken Urquhart is a coward that was not man enough to tell directly.....me instead he 3rd partied me with you and others... and not happy with that he also sent private emails to all my friends slandering me and telling them most gross lies about my "case" when the man has never audited me and never will. I also want to clarify I never met the man.

The subject of Ken Urquhart's responsibility or lack of on the RPF was brought up on a Freezone private forum.....Ken and BB taunted me, despicable beings that they are....so I finally cornered Ken and made him confront his overts of using "techiques" that are degrading to the individual and he publicly confessed that he has no remorse. Frankly I don't care whether he has no remorse or not, that is up to his own integrity...what I care is that he stops continuing the unchanged pattern of behaviour from his days as the RPFer creator. He even bragged that someone sent him an email asking him to autograph an "RPF Newsletter" yeah right!

This man not only has no remorse but continues acting in the evil manner he acted 40 years ago when he implemented the RPF. But it did not fly with me.

I was good and stayed quiet for many years with all of the attacks from these so called "OTs" who are supposedly helping others to achieve higher spiritual and ethical levels. Five against one ganging up on me. That is still Ken Urquharts MO still after 40 years....and yes, a lot of the freezoners validate him.

Diana
Dex...BB, one more thing: Stop bringing my name onto to this thread. I did not started it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnMLGkj91Og

Last edited:

freet43

Patron with Honors
Veda,

My post was not related to Hubbard, but to Ken Urquhart.

Is there some reason you won't answer if you were on the ship or knew Ken? You seem to be very angry at Ken and I'm trying to understand why.

Marina

Veda

Sponsor
Veda,

My post was not related to Hubbard, but to Ken Urquhart.

Is there some reason you won't answer if you were on the ship or knew Ken? You seem to be very angry at Ken and I'm trying to understand why.

Marina

I wasn't on the ship and, frankly, I couldn't care less about Ken Urquhart.

The RPF was Hubbard's idea. It was a continuation of other programs that Hubbard had designed.

Sharone Stainforth

I was on the ship, and I do believe the RPF to have been created by LRH.

As I already said....... IF..........

I also think with L. Ron Hubbard dead there are probably quite a few contenders that would like to jump into his shoes.I think Ken Urquhart is one of them, call it a valance if you like. Ken U probably thinks he is L. Ron Hubbard. He wouldn't be the first or the last for that matter.

It' this type of stuff that makes Scientology so dangerous, well that and fraud,deception,human trafficking,detention of people against their will and of their will, spying on people, harrassment,and numerous other crimes.

It's called Scientology and they think it's a church.

Boojuum

I'd look forward to the return of LRH too

I did the math and Ken is correct.

Ron has been gone for 25 years. Assuming he has been receiving 1 intensive of solo auditing per week, he would have had 16,000 hours of auditing thus far.

Assuming Ron had an IQ when he died of 16, and computing 1 IQ point raise per hour of processing, he would now have an IQ of 16,000.

That IS a 1000% increase!

If that's true, he's like totally more powerful than superman and some junk.

I'd have to agree with HH's logic and Ken's for that matter. The civilization needs intelligent people!

The real question is who gets to put those 16,000 WDAH on their stats.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

I also think with L. Ron Hubbard dead there are probably quite a few contenders that would like to jump into his shoes.I think Ken Urquhart is one of them, call it a valance if you like. Ken U probably thinks he is L. Ron Hubbard. He wouldn't be the first or the last for that matter.

It' this type of stuff that makes Scientology so dangerous, well that and fraud,deception,human trafficking,detention of people against their will and of their will, spying on people, harrassment,and numerous other crimes.

AFAIK, it was created by Ken Urquhart but its creation was ordered by Hubbard. And the RPF's RPF was, I hear, ordered by Hubbard when he overheard some staff members saying they liked being on the RPF.

No Hubbard=no RPF but doesn't mean no one else has any responsibility, either.

Veda

Sponsor
Note, the bracketed segment, brackets and all, at the end, is from the 1976 Scientology text. Bolding is mine.

RPF's RPF, the following restrictions are applied to members: 1) segregated from other RPF members with regard to work, messing, berthing, musters, and any other command activity. 2) No pay. 3) No training. 4) No auditing. 5) May only work on mud boxes in the E/R. May not work with RPF members. 6) Six hours sleep maximum. 7) Is under the RPF MAA for all matters, including production. The RPF's MAA may designate another to supervise their production. 8) Standard ethics penalties that apply to them to be triple for each offense they are found guilty of, until they fully join the RPF of their own determinism. 9) May communicate only with the RPF MAA or his designated assistant. 10) May not join RPF fully until acceptable amends made to all RPF members. 11) [FCO 2990-2] [The first RPF's RPF assignment was made because the person considered their RPF assignment amusing, an award, and was therefore unable to recognize the need for redemption or any means to effect it. Until such time as the person recognize this need and of their own self-determinism requested to be included in RPF redemption actions, the restrictions applied.]

From 'Modern Management Technology Defined' by L. Ron Hubbard, 1976

G

Gottabrain

Terril, ENOUGH already!

NOBODY on EITHER side wants to get involved in some public forum war.

You guys have a personal situation that you need to resolve for yourselves PRIVATELY, not on ANY public forum.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
...with his psychopath rules like "do not speak to others unless spoken to".
Ken Urquhart was not man enough .... I also want to clarify I never met the man.... despicable beings that they are....so I finally cornered Ken and made him confront his overts of using "techiques" that are degrading to the individual and he publicly confessed that he has no remorse. ......This man not only has no remorse but continues acting in the evil manner ....
That's fair.

Love, Dex

AnonKat

Crusader

I call it an evolutionary continuance.

Hubbard is source

G

Gottabrain

Dex, there are two different upsets being balled together here. 1) A personal upset between certain individuals and 2) the whole RPF, Ken Urquhart thing. ALL of those involved in the personal upset have written inflammatory things back & forth to each other.

Don't you think it is best for all concerned to stop bringing up the individuals that have a personal upset and let this thread go for now until they all calm down?