What's new

Ken and Yvonne Schick Resignation

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
There hasn't been *one* other; there have been *dozens*, over years. Almost always by people attempting to control communication to what *they* consider acceptable.

But; very little face shitting anywhere. Even Marty got a fairly welcoming welcome, albeit, with some questions. And *that* was called 'ass raping' :)

Zinj

You are far more intimately familar with the going & coming of threads and posts around here than I am.

On the whine thread I did post to me it looked like an attempt at censorship.

Its like I say " shitting on" and you may say " mildly objecting to" - and somehow we can, in reality to other observers, pretty much be describing the same thing they saw as "normal". ( And, before you ask, no, I will not and can not explain 'normal').

Not gonna happen!!! :no :p

But we can communicate civilly, it's just that we all differ on what that looks and sounds and feels like. Oh well, that's life.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ya know what I hate?

Walmart is constantly running out of

22.xpng

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The only acceptable behavior when speaking to a Scientology Sea Org Exec is "Yes Sir!".

Even if they are a female.

There's a reason for that.

My senior in the Sea Org
14322.JPG

"Ron zed vee muss clear za planet,
zo you muss poot your zero in
und make ziss go right, yah?"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The only acceptable behavior when speaking to a Scientology Sea Org Exec is "Yes Sir!".

"Yes Sir!" is just the translation.It's not actually what is said.

In Scientology there is only 1 command.

"Fetch Money!"

And only 1 acceptable reply.

dog_money.jpg

"Arf Arf!"
(translation="Yes Sir!")

Terril park

Sponsor
I don't care if people leave after 6 months or 30 years, or if they are high flyers or street sweepers. What bothers me is that when people do leave, if they are are at all still interested in the tech or admire Hubbard, they are, more & more, trashed here to varying degrees.

I started ESMB because this kind of behaviour was rampant on OCMB and I wanted a SAFE place for exes to land.

There is a difference between questioning someone's beliefs and engaging them in conversations that get them to look at ALL the facts, and just writing them off in the first 5 minutes because they are still caught in the trap.

Granted, the persons in the OP aren't even posting here. But they probably won't now. In years gone by they would have. We've had plenty of fence sitters arrive on ESMB in the past and through intelligent dialogue and kindness have provided a platform where they can look and read and ask questions in a safe environment and get out of the trap.

It's not really like that much now, much to my regret.

Maybe boost the no of moderators and do some moderation. Hard work for a while no doubt, but people may get the message and then becomes less work.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And some EOs and MAAs and mandatory O/W pulling. Oh, and KRs too...

Yeah; that's the ticket! Should make some people feel right at home!

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Those who were in the Sea Org are those who ran Scientology at its upper echelons, and who did DM's and L Ron Hubbard's bidding.

They were the ones "ripping throat", the ones ordering the "ops", the ones getting others to comply so as to get Command Intention implemented on other peoples' faces.

They did a lot of damage to a lot of people.

As I've said before - these people are not leaders.

They are, at best, followers of the boot-licking kind.

And they have a lot to make up for out here in the real world.

That they believe they have some "altitude" by reason of their staff position in the Church of Scientology goes to show exactly how much they still do not get it, and maybe never will.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Those who were in the Sea Org are those who ran Scientology at its upper echelons, and who did DM's and L Ron Hubbard's bidding.

They were the ones "ripping throat", the ones ordering the "ops", the ones getting others to comply so as to get Command Intention implemented on other peoples' faces.

They did a lot of damage to a lot of people.

As I've said before - these people are not leaders.

They are, at best, followers of the boot-licking kind.

And they have a lot to make up for out here in the real world.

That they believe they have some "altitude" by reason of their staff position in the Church of Scientology goes to show exactly how much they still do not get it, and maybe never will.

I whole heartedly agree with you !

I feel I should add there were some good hearted well meaning people on staff in the SO. All they wanted to do was help people and when they saw the impossibility they faced in what the enviroment had become, they left.

There are people that I knew in the SO that if they showed up at my door right now I'd feed 'em, give 'em a place to rest, and do my very best to help them regain their lives.

The ones you talked about ? I put up with 'em all I'm going to. They are on their own when they skip out on the havoc they wreaked.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I whole heartedly agree with you !

I feel I should add there were some good hearted well meaning people on staff in the SO. All they wanted to do was help people and when they saw the impossibility they faced in what the enviroment had become, they left.

There are people that I knew in the SO that if they showed up at my door right now I'd feed 'em, give 'em a place to rest, and do my very best to help them regain their lives.

The ones you talked about ? I put up with 'em all I'm going to. They are on their own when they skip out on the havoc they wreaked.

I think the best model for all Int Execs who come out into the world to follow is Marc and Claire Headley.

And John Peeler.

And Chuck Beatty.

If you want to some respect around here - do what they did.

They were people who really understood what their position in Scientology, and in the Sea Org, meant.

Marty and Mike, and "Thoughtful" and the rest of the Dead-Enders do not get it.

And their influence extends as far as they can delete somebody else's post on one of their own blogs.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I think the best model for all Int Execs who come out into the world to follow is Marc and Claire Headley.

And John Peeler.

And Chuck Beatty.

They were people who really understood what their position in Scientology, and in the Sea Org, meant.

Marty and Mike, and "Thoughtful" and the rest of the Dead-Enders do not get it.

And their influence extends as far as they can delete somebody else's post on one of their own blogs.

Yes, oh God, yes !

HelluvaHoax!

The successful Ron-model Sea Org executive carries forth from CoS World the same volatile mindset into Indie Scientology World.

It is an extremely combustible, high-octane mixture of characteristics comprised of:

* 60% highly inflammable intention.

* 20% holy scriptural sermonizing.

* 10% we-are-all-gods, but especially Ron and me.

* 7.5% make-it-go-right-you-human piece-of-shit if you want either your eternity or a liberty.

* 2.5% acceptable-affinity.​

All of this is pre-set at the factory with a flash point of 98.6 degrees. Real Scientologists don't mix well with humans.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Just for the sake of giving a 'taste' of the 'Other Side' I'd recommend that those interested read the comments to Marty's thread on Chuck Beatty's 'program'. I realize that most people won't, but, you should.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/radical-scientologys-operation-sleaze-out/#comment-99620

Among other things, any number of people, including Steve Hall (Thoughtful) and our own Emma asked for the information on who signed off on this 'program'.

Earlier, when people asked the same about the 'Tory Christman Program' he'd published, they'd also asked 'where did it come from?' and were soundly rebuffed. Which might make *some* sense in not revealing 'sources', but, also made the 'document' worthless as 'evidence'. That and the editing that had been done.

This time nobody asked that, but, Marty had the same pat answer:

martyrathbun09 | January 7, 2011 at 12:36 am

I guess I’ll just chat back and forth with the OSA operatives tonight. Geez…

----------------------------------------------

Which makes a lot less sense since it's just asking for *who had initialed the Program*.

But, why change a good pat answer? Especially when it's to Barbz, whom Marty certainly does know; as a 'target' :)

imominous | January 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I’m not OSA, and I would ask the same question.

martyrathbun09 | January 7, 2011 at 6:04 pm

That’s because you are ignorant of the more than 1,500 pages of this blog. If you really want to learn, go to study.
o
Mockingbird6 | January 7, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Marty, If I asked a question and got the response, “Go read the 1500 pages of this blog,” I would not be much interested in communicating further or reading this blog. Even seeing you say this to someone else is a cutting of comm and I don’t think that’s what you want.
+
martyrathbun09 | January 7, 2011 at 8:35 pm

M6, thanks for the advice, but I am quite aware of who I am dealing with. My only source of information is not this blog, by a long shot.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah; I suppose he *does* :)

But, he won't give up the unedited documents, or even reveal who signed off on them. Or tell anybody how many *more* he has that he's just not choosing to reveal. Yet.

Anyway, I'd recommend reading Marty's blog. Especially for those who think life on the Natterboards is too inhospitable...

Zinj

Feral

Rogue male
Disgusting

Abhorrent

Ill-mannered

Snide

Degrading

Spoiled

Child-like

Shitty

Disengaged

Miserable

Failures

Scientology 101: When confronted with irrefutable facts and/or undeniable logic, use ad homs.

Really? It just looks to me like he's shitty.

Feral

Rogue male
And let's all keep in mind the manners one gets treated with on Marty and Mike's blog if you say anything outside of what they feel is "acceptable".

Like "L. Ron Hubbard is the Source of Scientology".

I was threatened with violence on Marty's blog for saying things like that.

So all this talk of manners, and "entheta", is not worth the pixels it blackens.

If you can't stand the heat of your own karma, stop cooking.

They don't set the standard Al, but we can.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

And John Peeler.

And Chuck Beatty.

You missed Jeff Hawkins.

I got a huge amount from all those people you mentioned, but it was Jeff’s story that affected me the most.

Axiom142

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hey, I have a great idea! Since ESMB is apparently turning into what OCMB was (causing Emma to start this board in the first place) why not send your bitter bunch of old men saying how bad it all was over to us?! Isn't that brilliant? Of course, we're going to keep our hotties, too.

Registrations are open.

Just sayin'.

I think that behavior varies from person to person, thread to thread, conversation to conversation. As far as sending bitter old men to OCMB, well, seems to me that a lot of the most bitter people on here came here from OCMB. If we send them back, won't that make them dizzy? Poor things.

Feral

Rogue male
does it matter? It is the same old tired "waaahhhhh everyone is being nasty" tripe that has been endemic since the early days of ARS. Who cares if they EVER come to ESMB? They have gotten out - well they have taken the first step. They got out without ever coming here so what the fuck is the big deal apart from you taking some time to have a quick whinge?

Why do they HAVE to come here? Simple answer - they don't

Most exes don't actually come here. The majority of those that come here do not post.

So telling off those who do post to pander to those who are not even here is a total waste of fucking time.

I care that the newbies can continue to come here, that's what the board is actually for Mick. I think you'll find Emma has the same opinion, in fact I know that because that's where I got the idea.

Is this where I should say "wow"?