What's new

Who the hell is BLiP?

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Zinj welcomes Blip

harumph. I don't trust him. He's probably one of alanzo's lurkers just delurking to piss in the potholes.

But, with no further evidence, well, welcome aboard blippy. Us old volk will possibly shoot your anon ass full of rock salt, but, we'll let you eat the watermelon too.

Zinj

That's cool Zinj :dance3:

Like your story Blip and your writing. I see you're a spirited Folk and got well grooved in on the board since the thread where we met on the FZ topic. Thanks for desplaying your true self to us now.

Warm Welcome and all the best to you and your friend.

PS : Hope that at least when the world Cup is over you'll bring back your former Avatar. I miss the funny Blip puppet.

:clap::clap::clap:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Blip:thumbsup:

I hope your friend blows the cuckoo's nest soon.

I know how you feel, I too have family and friends in there.

TP

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
G'day Blip. I do like that name! :D

Yeah, sometimes it's a hugbox here, sometimes it's not. When you get a good understanding of the horrors that can happen to a person in scientology, and the hidden (sometimes) damage it can do, it makes the use of compassion and patience understandable. When you see someone posting their first fragile and hesitant messages and realising they can talk, well.....kinda warms the hardest heart. I was like that once. Hesitant I mean. :coolwink:

Your friend is lucky you are there and when she makes it out, you may just have saved a life.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hi, BLiP,

Nice OP from you. Hope your friend is on her way out. Seems like a lot of people are headed out these days.

TG1

Antagone

Patron
Well done. How very Scilon of you.

Anyone alarmed at this should, perhaps, check out the context. Yes, it was an immoderate, flash-of-anger comment and, rest assured, I have been infracted and am suitably contrite. Can anyone import drama to this site?

Don't worry BLiP, your meaning is quite clear in context. You wouldn't be human if you didn't read the stories of the abuses which are carried out by the CoS and want to let off steam at times.

RandomAnon

Patron
Well done. How very Scilon of you.

Anyone alarmed at this should, perhaps, check out the context. Yes, it was an immoderate, flash-of-anger comment and, rest assured, I have been infracted and am suitably contrite. Can anyone import drama to this site?

Normally I wouldn't post, but I'm sorry I can't resist answering this.
Please feel free to move my post elsewhere if it's considered derailing.

First I really don't appreciate your tendency to call people scientologists when they point out your less than tasteful comments.

Second I seen you on multiple occasions say that ALL scientologists are inherently evil. I can provide the quote if you ask me via pm (don't wanna cause more drama here)

I'm surprised to learn that you have a friend still stuck in scientology, after all the very hateful comments you made about scientologists on wwp. does it mean your friend is also evil?

I'm sorry guys, I know this is drama importing and i'll take my infraction but I hate when people play a double face game from one board to another.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Its true. I do think that any Scientologist who is committed to KSW is committing an act of evil, whether intentionally or not. Since being committed to KSW is a requirement to be a Scientologist then ispo facto. I've said as much here. To say that I believe Scientologists are evil in themselves is a distortion of my position. As it happens, I think most Scientologists are inherently altruistic. And, I have said that here also.

No one I know of has called you a Scilon, only pointed out that your behaviour is similar to some of their tactics. Putting the boot into Aaron Saxton is another example.

Last edited:

RandomAnon

Patron
Its true. I do think that any Scientologist who is committed to KSW is committing an act of evil, whether intentionally or not. Since being committed to KSW is a requirement to be a Scientologist then ispo facto. I've said as much here. To say that I believe Scientologists are evil in themselves is a distortion of my position. As it happens, I think most Scientologists are inherently altruistic. And, I have said that here also.

No one I know of has called you a Scilon, only pointed out that your behaviour is similar to some of their tactics. Putting the boot into Aaron Saxton is another example.

Then maybe it was a misunderstanding, but I have to say it wasn't always clear.

About the Aaron Saxton thing, it's completely unrelated. Being critical of ourselves and our own movment isn't scientologist like behavior at all. Scientologists are generally not able to criticize their own movement.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Bump

no-you.jpg

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Hi Blip, I'm glad you decided to share this. I can much better appreciate where you are coming from.

I think that, being that, like me, you recognize the value of being willing to change your mind, you may come to no longer feel that all KSW Scientologists are evil or dangerous. I used to be one myself, and I have friends who are, and although they have different ideas about Scientology application than I do, I know them to be good people.

I also have known KSW Scientologists that do not, in my opinion, act as good people, who practice and/or support disconnection and very abusive attitudes toward those who dare to disagree with them.

Love, Dex

Infinite

No communicate better with your fellow ESMB'rs

I think that is more helpfull

What, you think people don't understand what I say? What a pity. I've worked really hard on my literacy - if it helps explain, I only learned to read and write in my 20s. Where do you think I'm falling down - the sentences are too long, right?

AnonKat

Crusader
What, you think people don't understand what I say? What a pity. I've worked really hard on my literacy - if it helps explain, I only learned to read and write in my 20s. Where do you think I'm falling down - the sentences are too long, right?

I am content, you may carry on :coolwink:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
I also wondered who the hell BLiP was, but I also remembered I made a BLiP and that was who BLiP was.

BLiP = Boldly Laughing IS Psychotic. :D

Infinite

I am content, you may carry on :coolwink:

What, you're just going to disinter an old post, take a few pot shots calling me a mass murderer and unable to communicate, and then walk away? I don't get it . . . are you showing me how I should communicate by way of example? Should I be deliberately obtuse while simultaneously offensive and then just walk away . . . is that it . . . is that what you want? Please, AnonKat, show me the way, the truth, and the light.

AnonKat

Crusader
What, you're just going to disinter an old post, take a few pot shots calling me a mass murderer and unable to communicate, and then walk away? I don't get it . . . are you showing me how I should communicate by way of example? Should I be deliberately obtuse while simultaneously offensive and then just walk away . . . is that it . . . is that what you want? Please, AnonKat, show me the way, the truth, and the light.

at least I got you and others thinking.

Oh Stalin, well I just found that a funny "no u" picture

You are a lovely person and others here are too. make friends

Infinite

at least I got you and others thinking.

Oh Stalin, well I just found that a funny "no u" picture

You are a lovely person and others here are too. make friends

Where would I be and what would I have done were it not for your ability to make simple, friendless people like me begin to think? You cannot imagine the worlds AnonKat-Tech have opened up - I just have so much space around me, my life now is truly my own. Please, insult me some more, put me into effect, and lead to me the mountain . . . hip hip hooray!!