What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it was an exciting day, so much so that I offer you the following suggestion.

Outside of the CofS's precincts, a large banner could be unfurled with the following message.

Open Day for your local Scientology RPF

Come on in and say, "hello"

All are welcome​

This of course, need not be limited to ANZO.

David

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Come and collect your own RPFer

Very economical.

Easy to feed.
Doesn't require much space.
Is not noisy.
Doesn't talk back.
Requires only very tiny clothing allowance.
Works loooooooooooong hours for low pay.

Seriously, though, for those who don't believe we should be keeping slaves in the 21st century, you could offer said RPFer a room in your home and help finding a job.

We need some docs. A current list of RPFers in each cont. Anyone?

shadow

Patron with Honors
Gutsy move.
I admire the effort. It will be interesting to see the fallout from this.
Hoping for success in the future.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
As an aside, we don't often hear how much of an effect our actions are having on the minds of those still in, just recently, the last two weeks, I've had contact with people who are now out who were prompted in part by by my attendance at a protest and by the action of Scarlett Hanna when she spoke out. One of these people was in the SO.

Just yesterday I met someone who told me he'd seen the 'Four Corners' program and was no longer in, he also said he had seen the Mike Rinder videos and was telling others about it and they were watching it and leaving the church.

The effects are reaching we just don't always get to know about it.

James

BUMP for awesome!

And now, the much touted video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5RjdegUiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBmzety0jBo

Or in one part on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/18578467

Feral

Rogue male
Thanks Zhent for your excellent work.

Wasn't DD and James brilliant?

As much as I'm disappointed with the way I came across for my part and hate the sound of me struggling for the right words can I ask that this be mirrored before the cult gets it removed?

Last edited:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Wonderful news, Feral and James!:happydance:

Outside of the CofS's precincts, a large banner could be unfurled with the following message.

Open Day for your local Scientology RPF

Come on in and say, "hello"

All are welcome​

"Come tour the facility as we show you all the amenities available on this private religious retreat!"

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks Zhent for your excellent work.

Wasn't DD and James brilliant?

As much as I'm disappointed with the way I came across for my part and hate the sound of me struggling for the right words can this be mirrored before the cult gets it removed?

Kev mate, you were great, don't be silly. And James! :)

The look on his face when you asked to see them was priceless.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
eeeek ...

Zhent, you are brilliant!

Feral, both you and James were calm and that worked really well (only you know if you were struggling for the right words ... there are no right words really).

My blood ran cold when I saw the SO bus ... what a life those poor souls lead in that miserable looking building.

You all did a fantastic job and the crates falling over at the end was pure comedy timing.

:eyeroll:

Feral's butt

Feral, please be aware, as a friend, that I am concerned about the amount of footage Race Car has taken of your butt. I think you should be too...:whistling:

However, interesting is the amount of butt footage you cared to show... Hmmm :) Is there something you're trying to say?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
This is truly great! :happydance:

Yet, I have to say this: It scares the shit outta me that RPF'ers would say they are there voluntarily.. Even as that does not surprize me.. The mindfuck is deep! :nervous:

Of course, then the police can do nothing. That annoys me! - But it probably has to be that way.. Damn!

:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great camera work, Zhent & Racecar - you did a fantastic job.:thumbsup:

Zhent - a nice put-together of a fun day that rattled the cages in OSAland.

Not sure why my wife has an obsession with Kev's butt.:whistling:

Did anybody else notice the bus had a sign on the side saying "air conditioned" when it obviously DIDN'T have A/C?

You don't put windows that open on a bus with A/C.

Seems that the folk at Dundas Base just can't tell the truth about ANYTHING!:hysterical:

And - the milkcrates!

It looked like they were the "work-benches" for the RPF - great provision of equipment for those on a "religious retreat" - wonder if a visit from "Workcover" would be in order?

Use of milkcrates to do carpentry etc. on is ILLEGAL in a workplace.

They just can't help but break the laws of the land, can they?

You're wife?

Excuse me "Scooter" whoever you are, but if you were to have read the bible, I never married, so I don't know what YOU'RE trying to say either. I think you're both weird...:yes:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kev, Racecar...Zhent what can I say, you are legends and Kev you never looked lost for words, you took on the major role and did it brilliantly...we were the support team, when I look at the guys who assembled there I am so very proud of them all and if I was ever in a bit of bother I'd be really cool about having any one of you guys beside me.

We will possibly never know just how much of an impact was made that day.

Zhent that was brilliant compilation on your part and Racecar... your filming was spot on, peeps here may not realize that a lot of that was done with the camera down by your side without you being able to look at what it was you were shooting. F**king brilliant work.

James

Terril park

Sponsor
Please note: the receptionist at CLo told Feral, OutEthicsOfficer & OneOnewasaracecar that the three RPFers would be back to CLO in an hour or so.

Michael Gordon then said all three had been shipped out of the country.

Someone I know saw Matt Fay one week before we raided Dundas.

I personally think the evidence points to shipping Carol and Matt out AFTER the raid and AFTER telling the coppers they weren't in the country. Micromanaged by the demented dwarf himself I would think.

Police would not tell anyone if the investigation is turning up stuff like this.

OSA would be panicking as they would be aware of frypan/fire here - they lose no matter what they do.

:drama:

Having read how OSA track people flying in the USA one would think the police are able to do this also.

Maybe its not something they need to do, but perhaps suggest to them
that they check when and if these people were on flights.

Div6

Crusader
This thread is relevant to my interests, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter......

:drama:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
5343170922_48a1afe658.jpg

No U !!
. . . how's it going for ya, OSA?