What's new

Narconon exposed

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
David, you have and continue to help others as you expose what Narconon is doing. As result of your efforts to make them accountable before the authorities, you are empowering myself and others to force Narconon in the US to deal with it's crimes against the victims. A big thank you to you and Scooter and others helping out in this project to take Narconon down. Case by case, we win. Yours will be no different, I am sure. Thanks for the video update!

Mary

Thank you Mary. This is one of the most stressful times I have endured in my lifetime. Not because I fear them, but for having to re-read documents that bring me back to horrible memory events that happened to me and others at Narconon.

The other temporary stress comes from tiredness, due partly to the work now being done. Very little sleep. I live in my Office, surrounded by piles of documents, computers, photo copiers and printers.

It's a life of hell right now, but we also have verification that THEIR CAMP and witnesses are also quite stressed and some have become ill and resigned their posts.

There hasn't been a case or STIR like this in Canada since 100 police officers stormed the COS in Toronto and seized hundreds of cases of dox. They were Criminaly Convicted then.

A LOT of pressure right now; only 5 days until Court!

But we are READY and will fight to the finish:)

Intelligence

Ready

Very Ready ,..., LOL ,..., :)
2nixtzn.jpg

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Dave - you're a legend and shall receive free caek for like. Beware Scientology doesn't continue to fuck you over and the struggle begin to consume you. Always remember to eat, sleep, get hugs . . . and don't forget the lols.

5344819729_afa84325ec.jpg

Intelligence

The drug addiction may well be the lesser of the two evils.

In some cases, indeed yes. In many cases, the Narconon Program can be more harmful than their addiction. (I could write a book on this subject, LOL)

The ones who do make it through the NN program and don't relapse, are brainwashed so that they point to Narconon for their Success and write a glowing Success Story. They really have no choice.

But in reality, it is the patient's time away from drugs and their lifestyle and environment that has helped them feel much better. NOT rocket science. Stop doing harmful drugs=fell better.

The reason why so many relapse (most of them), is because they had NO therapy or counciling by a qualified therapist while at Narconon. The only treatment received, is 100% Scientology Religious Doctrine Assists, TR's, and Auditing while in some of the program books.

Little do the Patients/Students know that they are being Indoctrinated into a Destructive, Mind Altering Cult and are being recruited into Scientology.

Intelligence

What Shall I Say About the Irish?

The utterly impractical, never predictable,
Sometimes irascible, quite inexplicable, Irish.Strange blend of shyness,
pride and conceit,
And stubborn refusal to bow in defeat.
He's spoiling and ready to argue and fight,
Yet the smile of a child
fills his soul with delight.
His eyes are the quickest to well up with tears,
Yet his strength is the strongest
to banish your fears.
His hate is as fierce as his devotion is grand,
And there is no middle ground
on which he will stand.
He's wild and he's gentle,
he's good and he's bad.
He's proud and he's humble,
he's happy and sad.
He's in love with the ocean,
the earth and the skies,
He's enamoured with beauty wherever it lies.
He's victor and victim, a star and a clod,
But mostly he's Irish—
in love with his God.
========================

What can I say; I'm a Stubborn Irishman who will NOT bow in defeat,..., EVER!

Intelligence

Squirrel King said: ↑
Good job. This is a very high stakes game. Trust no one. Not even a Squirrel in a Santa hat. This is how we protect ourselves and keep the fight alive.
=========================================================

Thanks. I trust very few people, that's why I try to be careful what I say and write. If they ever sued me for Libel or Slander, their lies would be exposed and the truth about what I say and write would be proven. That's why they have not sued me. They know what I say is the truth and they know I CAN prove it.

It must be a "bitch" facing all the Black PR; knowing there is volumes more to come (HUGE), and there is not a damn thing they can do about it. And if I meet my demise, family members will continue and proceed.

They will not win this battle with me - EVER. I will stay in Quebec for as long as it takes and when I move back to BC, I will fly back to Quebec as needed. I should be back home soon, one way or another.

Bed time now, lots of work starting early Sunday morning

Intelligence

Look forward to what happens.
Remember it is not slander if the statement is true.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-scientology-organization.67866/#post-1346900

In my opinion, they've lost already. Just having enough credibility and evidence to get them into a Public Forum Court Room, is a BIG WIN to me.

If a miracle happens and the Judge decides in their favour, the evidence and statements are public and the Judge will comment on the evidence in his Judgement. If they should CRUSH David Love in the Court Room, they still have not won.

They have lost every step of the way so far; even their response to claims statements did not hold enough weight to throw the case out.

Losing this case will also influence the Canada Government in deciding whether or not to strip Narconon of their Charitable Status. We hope to strip it anyway, but every win helps.

Their Charitable Status in Canada is a big project and I must meet with a certain government agencies and polititicians before submitting a Private Members Bill to Parliament.

I'm busy for the next couple weeks, but I'll get it done ASAP:)

Cheers.