What's new

Hi everybody, my name is Sekh and I'm new

Sekh

Patron with Honors
Hello,

I'm Sekh, I come from the Netherlands and I'm happy to join this forum.
Technically I'm not an ex-scientologist, but I've had some bad experiences with Narconon and lost a good friend to the cult.

Through telling my Narconon-story on the OCBM I entered the scientology critic forums and reading the stories from ex-members made my own experiences a lot more clear. I realized it is impossible to fight the abuses of Narconon without looking at Scientology as a whole.

That's why I'm finding myself ever more active as a critic of Co$. The more I learn, the more I despise their abuses :angry:.

I hope I can give some useful information about Scientology in my part of the world, and have a little fun while doing that.

With love :wink2: , Sekh.

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Hello,

Technically I'm not an ex-scientologist, but I've had some bad experiences with Narconon and lost a good friend to the cult.

Through telling my Narconon-story on the OCBM I entered the scientology critic forums and reading the stories from ex-members made my own experiences a lot more clear. I realized it is impossible to fight the abuses of Narconon without looking at Scientology as a whole.

That's why I'm finding myself ever more active as a critic of Co$. The more I learn, the more I despise their abuses :angry:.

I hope I can give some useful information about Scientology in my part of the world, and have a little fun while doing that.

Welcome Sekh,

Just want to give you a heads up. ESMB is like the Super-Bowl coming up tomorrow here in the USA. Except it's an everyday type Super-Bowl.

On one side there are Ex-Scientologist's and on the other side there are Practicing-Scientologist's. With a few cheerleaders on both sides of the fence, cheering their respective teams on.

Emma is the chief referee. Though she has a few other ref's to help her out.

The positions are fairly well defined, if not a bit strange. For example, the quarterback of the Ex's is a fellow named Zinj whom isn't actually an ex-scientologist himself, but can throw a deep-touchdown pass the likes of the best quarterbacks in Super-Bowl history. He used to trade time with Alanzo (a former quarterback of the Ex's) but Alanzo sustained an injury and decided to retire from the game.

The quarterback of the Prac's is a fellow named Terril that has the best runs up the middle off a play-action-fake ever seen in Super Bowl history too. His go-to running back is a fellow named Marty R. but Marty R. never seems to show up for the Big Game (here). Seems he has his own Super Bowl to play in. So Terril tends to hand the ball of to a host of highly competent though arguably lesser players than the likes of the big M.

If you folks play American style football in the Netherlands I'll give you a few more stats of the ESMB. If not I'll just leave it at, *WELCOME SEKH*, lol.

Mojo

P.S. Green Bay 28, Pittsburgh 24.

You saw it here first.

lol.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello,

Welcome, Sekh!
You are astute to put 2 and 2 together about looking past Narconon and into scientology for what is behind it. It is one crazy scene! Glad you are here!
Your story will be valuable to many.
:yes:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
welcome_mat1.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
The Netherlands.

Welcome, finnaly I man with the courage to speak up because Narconon the Netherlands is paiting these rosey pictures

Ik ben blij dat er iemand aanklopt om dit soort uitingen (de video) te voorzien van een kritish tegengeluid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHSr10kuRhQ

Hello,

Sekh

Patron with Honors
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!

@AnonKat, I've seen the video before. Nice piece of Holland-promotion,except for the fools in the green T-shirts... :wink2:

Tijd om de boel eens wakker te schudden, vind je ook niet?
(Transl. Time to shake up things in the Low Countries, don't you agree?)

@David Love, I admire your work.:thumbsup:

Love, Sekh

AnonKat

Crusader
Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!

@AnonKat, I've seen the video before. Nice piece of Holland-promotion,except for the fools in the green T-shirts... :wink2:

Tijd om de boel eens wakker te schudden, vind je ook niet?
(Transl. Time to shake up things in the Low Countries, don't you agree?)

@David Love, I admire your work.:thumbsup:

Love, Sekh

I made a call once to Amsterdam Org, asked them why they didn't seperate of from the Church. Of course I was talking to a wall. But I did acomplish the girl admitting David Miscavige was not Scientology.

If you have seen that Video than you must have seen the 2008 protest Videos.

I apllaud them for their good work. I live in the north of Holland by the way. I am seldom in Amsterdam.

So Amsterdam Org is slowly building up. They had their dianetics tables out in the summer at Scheveningen. I saw a tweet later onm the internet from a Guy who's Girfriend had forbidden him to make fun of those poor scientologists.

LOL

Sekh

Patron with Honors
@AnonKat; I love the protest video's. Specially those where the protesters are nice and friendly and the scions make fools of themselves by being total assholes or calling the police.

I live in the East of the country, also quite far from Amsterdam, but there is always the internet. And I keep an eye open for Co$/ Narconon-related articles in the regular media.

What were the scions doing in Scheveningen? Bothering unwitting tourists with their silly booklets and personality-tests? :no: Things just never change, do they?

But, on a brighter side, the scale of things does. It keeps shrinking. :happydance:

Love, Sekh