What's new

Where is Matt Faye?

Feral

Rogue male
QUOTE=Shredder;528383]As an Ex SO, and Ex RPFer I can vouch that time with mum, or any other family member that is not SO, or not a Scn, is granted in some situations - and might be considered by an outsider as 'a day off' if sighted walking along on the street.

In an instance I know about, that required use of one of the rooms of the Cadet Org (a separate unit in a town house complex at "Fountain Court" in Glebe); there was someone who wanted to blow, who was labelled 'psychotic' and required 24 hour watch - and handling by the C/S (shore story) who was a 'threat' and put under 24 watch, the SO just needed a 'room', and a rotating roster of HCO and Security personnel from CLO ANZO or AOSH ANZO (as an immediate solution) much easier and quieter, keeping it 'in house' than trying to find a safe house or even involve anyone outside of the SO.

However, after a week or so, the 'threat' who was isolated to this room, wasn't actually psychotic at first, but became, after a few days of not having any response to his questions (as no one is allowed to speak to the threat at all) really became psychotic, and labelled PTS Type 3 and under strict 'supervision' and handling from the C/S (which meant to isolate etc) - a 'long term trusted' OT was approached (as happened a few times with others in this instance when the 'handling' got to this point) to use his farm out in the country as the best location for this 'threat'.

I understand this person and farm may not be around anymore - however there are other farms in the country when a situation gets too 'hot', after the initial standard 'threat', 'psychotic' or 'PTS Type 3' handlings. Far easier and cheaper option.

Thanks for the data. We assumed Matt being with his Mum just prior to us having had it be confirmed he was shipped out was his and her "goodbye" time.

There seem like a lot of postings on this thread that skirt around the original simple question that wasn't answered straight up:

Whether Matt Faye was out of the country or not and whether there is any truth to the statement about Matt Faye being 'reported' as being out of the country.

Orly? Those of us who were actually there have been very precise about it. It's also in the original thread.

Don't you find it interesting that a small number of people with one strong connection have continually tried to bring me to account on this subject?

They've demanded answers and refused to accept the ones I've given, they've questioned and found fault with every aspect of what we did as though there is some sinister or incompetent aspect to our actions.

Why do you think that is?

Some postings have alleged that this information was given by the Immigration Department to ....the police - and then passed on to.....a general public person?

Yes, your point? Again calling me to account like I've been misleading all and sundry, interesting.

The original question could have been answered in one post, if known - however it hasn't been answered, consequently all the pages of speculation.

I may not have made it clear, I think it's in post 2. All the data we have is also on the original thread. Let me know if you can't find it. I really can't be bothered to continue to account for myself and have every statement I make called to question.

Feral, a few times I have seen Carmel's name been thrown out on threads, and here - disrelated to the topic and with really dark inuendos, seems like a personal insult to me and even slanderous of Carmel. Do ESMB rules not apply here?

Sorry if this comment of mine seems narky but I take offence at what's been said here about a friend and someone who has been a friend to you. I find it really hard to take when you can forget so easily that it was Carmel who rounded up friends to come and help you and your family after your property was devastated by fires, and my husband and I answered the call to help you, along with other mates here on the ESMB.

I was grateful for your visit, you two came at a time when we didn't know if we could keep going. That was good of you.

Much has happened since between Carmel and others, if you press on and Carmel wants I will tell all, but haven't to spare her. Can you please point out the dark innuendo and I'll address it. Again if Carmel is happy for me to.

I’ve known Carmel for years. You know she speaks openly and publicly about those things she is passionate about.

Anything she’s said to me in private over this past year and a half, regarding ESMB, she’s also posted on the board. She’s one of the most upfront people I know. Her friends and her enemies always seem to know her stance because she doesn’t hide it - and what she says privately doesn’t differ from what she says publicly.

Yes, do you know all the channels she is using? No? Ask her if you like.

She also communicates what she feels despite personal consequences.

Carmel hasn't got a lot of impulse control if you haven't noticed.

If Carmel is 'quiet' about something then it’s more likely that she’s lost her passion for it, or her passion for the subject has been killed off. I’ve seen enough posts to Carmel in recent months that would be enough to kill the passion that anyone had, but she persisted despite some personal attacks from her friends here.

I disagree.

I know that Carmel doesn’t procrastinate nor cry over spilt milk for too long. She has a good ability to recognize where things are at, and move on if she feels she needs to. I also know that Carmel has started a new chapter in her life but I don’t know where Carmel is at right now on ESMB because I’ve been busy, and haven’t had time to ask her and she’s also working long hours and hasn’t spoken to me about it on the odd occasion when we have spoken.

If Carmel was (as I've seen insinuated) - back channelling and causing trouble - then I think I’d know about it - even with our separate work commitments.

Feral, I think you owe Carmel an apology for this post and others in recent months which have also contained similar false overtones,

Carmel in all the time I've known her has never admitted to "being wrong" or at fault. Of course I owe her an apology, as I've been told by her messengers on several occasions. I even gave her one in her broadly cced e-mail circular after the inquiry, she wasn't happy with it. Interesting that all the people who were cced in that e-mail first attacking me for my help have not weighed in on Carmel's defense, do you know why that is?

and please - if you don't know the answer to a direct question, why be so outspoken and insinuate that you do? When you talk about "slated to be shipped out per operational policy of the RPF" it sounds like you have read it and that there is actual 'policy' written on this topic.

If you haven't noticed there has been a huge increase in the risky RPFers being shipped into other countries to do the RPF, no I haven't read their policies, I've observed. And please, do you think any one has read why the Yanks are RPFed here.

It creates a lot of frustration and ambiguity - hence I notice the number of backwards and forwards on this thread, with a lot of people trying to get a straight answer to a question.

Sigh, that's not what's happening here. Read it again.

Last edited:
Shredder, the Melbourne Gang is not one to aspire to. :)
It may be "good mates" on the surface but when push comes to shove if you are deemed unacceptable to that group, you are cactus. They support each other due to interconnecting businesses and social lives, but I have never seen a more viscious group of people if somehow you are seen to get in the way of that. I speak from experience.

It makes me very sad when I think about it and see such behaviour echoed in other groups of ex scientologists. Kiddie playground spats have nothing on what comes spewing out. Maybe it's because of the years of repression, I dunno...I just know that people who can stand tall without having to have the admiration of others tend to be nicer and more honest people.

I don't know the Melbournites or other OZ city groups personally, but what you say sounds universally true FTS. A lot of comaraderie, good manners and social graces are about looking after the money. When the money is threatened some people don't look so nice.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
So they say.

Yes well they did say...

The simplicity is that a bunch of us decided to do something without much consultation, then we set about and did it, we couldn't possibly know everything about what would be said and done by OSA and those we spoke to including the police. So I say either assist with the forward motion of the boat or jump overboard.

I have learned from all this to and fro that in the future we just go and do the thing we do and not post about it, this will leave the board free then to discuss things related to...quote.

This message board is for ex Scientologists to freely discuss mutual experiences in Scientology. It covers such topics as L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and current management, auditing and training, Ethics tech and its application, OSA, fair game, Clear & OT levels, Freewinds, and recovering from a cult experience.

The actions we took part in are much more aligned to activism and protest. Not necessarily then anything to discuss on this board.

If anyone thinks we have simply let the matter of the 3 we went for, and others we could go for slide, then you underestimate us.

Yes, we accepted what the police said...well hell!:blush:

James

jenni with an eye

Yes well they did say...

The simplicity is that a bunch of us decided to do something without much consultation, then we set about and did it, we couldn't possibly know everything about what would be said and done by OSA and those we spoke to including the police. So I say either assist with the forward motion of the boat or jump overboard.

I have learned from all this to and fro that in the future we just go and do the thing we do and not post about it, this will leave the board free then to discuss things related to...quote.

The actions we took part in are much more aligned to activism and protest. Not necessarily then anything to discuss on this board.

If anyone thinks we have simply let the matter of the 3 we went for, and others we could go for slide, then you underestimate us.

James

James,

I think all of you did a great job.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

:hifive:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
I think you are all bloody marvellous ...

Gee , you guys are the heroes of the age , please keep going , you are finding your way in a most wonderful fashion ! :clap: :thumbsup:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You're bound to get an echo when people are forced to repeat the same stuff over & over. It would be much better if the "wise and all knowing" amongst us just came right out and said what was on their minds instead of 30 posts a day of nonsensical nit picking nebulous niggle.

Kutta

Let it be known: I support what you guys did and are doing 100%. Nothing wrong with being an armchair critic, but this is effective action, this is getting somewhere, this is poking them where they are vulnerable, this is most likely to produce results. Please don't think you-all are not appreciated. And I'm sure what you have said is understood by most of us. It's as plain as day to me.

Happy Days

So where is Matt Faye? .... He's out of the country.

We now move forward on the next thing... whatever that may be. :D

We all need to stay focussed on this journey ... get involved when we ya can.

OSA loves this kind of dissonance and would be deluded enough to believe they are getting at us and winning phfffff.

2011 is going to be a great year :thumbsup:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
obama_bump.jpg

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
How's the search for Matt Faye coming along? it all seems to have gone a bit quiet on this front. We got one video with plenty of lols and then . . . nothing!!

Any recent photos we can distribute? Any further information?? Anyone doing anything about Scientology's Australian prisoners?

Good twin

Floater
I still can't figure out what exactly was accomplished in the saving RPFers campaign. But I was afraid to ask. Seems like we are supposed to talk about something else now.

Maybe ask Feral directly. He posted the original thread I think.

Arthur Dent

This, in a nutshell:

Yes well they did say...

James

And I most certainly hope you do keep posting about it! The work shines through in the thread. It isn't buried by all the back an forth about it.
And there will probably always be back and forth on just about anything on this board, but so what? Please post what you do, it means more than you realize to do so.

Good twin

Floater
This, in a nutshell:

And I most certainly hope you do keep posting about it! The work shines through in the thread. It isn't buried by all the back an forth about it.
And there will probably always be back and forth on just about anything on this board, but so what? Please post what you do, it means more than you realize to do so.

Let me get this straight. You seem to be saying that people who don't know what happened or is happening should keep posting about it and people who know about what is happening should not say anything.

I feel so stupid. :confused2:

Arthur Dent

No, not at all.

What I am saying is those that went and did the activism should, indeed, continue to post any further activism that is done. The back and forth is welcome as far as I am concerned. I wasn't there so I can only read about what happened and others' opinions that seem to be more in the know than myself.

I was referring to the comment in Jame's post about them possibly not posting on further actions they may do.

"I have learned from all this to and fro that in the future we just go and do the thing we do and not post about it, this will leave the board free then to discuss things related to...quote."

Good twin

Floater
No, not at all.

What I am saying is those that went and did the activism should, indeed, continue to post any further activism that is done. The back and forth is welcome as far as I am concerned. I wasn't there so I can only read about what happened and others' opinions that seem to be more in the know than myself.

I was referring to the comment in Jame's post about them possibly not posting on further actions they may do.

"I have learned from all this to and fro that in the future we just go and do the thing we do and not post about it, this will leave the board free then to discuss things related to...quote."

Okay. Cool. :thumbsup: