What's new

25,000 Sea Org members out versus 5,000 in

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just found a blog here > http://leavescientology.blogspot.com/

and the stats say 25,000 sea Org member have left compared to 5,000 still active.

I havent seen this statistic before, i did search for it in this forum but did not discover it anywhere.

Sea Org Member

We understand that you have been told that blowing is a high crime. We know,
because we've been through it ourselves. We know that your compatriots and
seniors look down on people who have left, and call them SPs.
We understand that even people who go
through the routing-out process are treated as if they are cowards,
and traitors to the cause. You're not.

You may find this statistic very interesting:
There are currently an estimated 5,000-7,000
people in the Sea Org. On the other hand, there
are around 25,000 EX Sea Org member.

Many current SO members don't realize that they have the right to simply walk out. Leaving the Sea Org is a scary thing to do. But the best way to do it is to simply blow. If you have friends and family who are non-Scientologists, call them. If you have parents who will come get you, call them.

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lawsuits filed by two former Sea Org members
« on: March 28, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/2...s-reveal-elite-sea-org-group/?test=latestnews

The church says its 5,000 so-called
Sea Organization members are religious
devotees

akin to monks

who are
exempt from wage requirements
overtime,decent food and decent treatment.

So five to one ratio

Five to one, baby, one in five.
No one here gets out here without a freeloader, now.
You get your beans and rice, baby, I'll get mine.
Gonna make it thru nightwatch, baby, if we try.

The old get older, and the young get stronger.
May take a week to blow, and it may take longer.
They got the golden rods, but we got the numbers.
Gonna win yeah, we're taking over .

Last edited:
If the cult is claiming 5,000 then it's even lower than 3,500. Being honest about a membership statistic such as that, goes against everything Scientology stands for.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is a good point.

be good if any recent members of

Europe,UK, US and Australia could give us accurate numbers.

02-al-gore-protest-sign.jpg

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
From this reality, actually real smiling, sort of Ron used to do

sea_org.jpg

To this fakeness, and now live from the phoneygraph

0.jpg

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Well, it don't matter where one stands, the numbers for the sea argh ain't looking good.

No wonder those uniforms are in surplus stores.

Would lrh be proud his legacy?

LOL !

Sindy

Crusader
Even if you took the low figure of 3,500 and multiplied that by $50.00/week, that's $175,000.00 per week just for pay and that does not include feeding and housing them, and other incidentals, etc.

That's a lot of money to come up with each week from failing orgs that are getting regged within an inch of their lives for donos.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, it don't matter where one stands, the numbers for the sea argh ain't looking good.

No wonder those uniforms are in surplus stores.

Would lrh be proud his legacy?

LOL !

Proud of 3,500 Sea Org members living in fear and hardship under a COB the media propaganda King ,def not.

Propaganda is a form of communication that is
aimed at influencing the attitude
of a community
toward some cause or position.

As opposed to impartially
providing factual information
, propaganda,
in its most basic sense, presents information
primarily to influence an audience.

Propaganda often presents facts selectively

(thus possibly lying by omission)

to encourage a particular synthesis, or
uses loaded messages to produce an emotional
rather than rational response to the information
presented.
The desired result is a change of the
attitude toward the subject in the target audience to
further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as
a form of mind warfare.

Doesnt that sum up the State of The Church!

Its a PR world!! So its ok to LIE to your members, greatest good!

But "we all know" there are millions of members world wide right,
few members leave the Sea Org or CLV, they just go onto
bigger and better posts so fast you never get to say goodbye,
it only appears like they stepped into a vacuum.

Re: 1,000s Sea Org Jackets Purchased by Army Surplus Store

Anonymous said no rush, few have sold,but
the cast of Twilight are waiting for the latest vampire CLV uniforms:

Supply Sergeant
(818) 845-9433
503 N Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502

Supply Sergeant

503 N Victory Blvd., Burbank CA 91502
(323) 849-3744

6664 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90028
(323) 463-4730

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/1-000-sea-org-jackets-purchased-by-army-surplus-store.66819/

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if you took the low figure of 3,500 and multiplied that by $50.00/week, that's $175,000.00 per week just for pay and that does not include feeding and housing them, and other incidentals, etc.

That's a lot of money to come up with each week from failing orgs that are getting regged within an inch of their lives for donos.

That is alot of money when you add it up like that, but would $50 be an accurate average.

Beans and rice dont cost too much.

Maybe COBs Chef could make up some new recipes for Beans and Rice.
Cobs brilliant PR propoganda,
looks like beans and rice to me cook
no sir tonight.its haricots et de riz
(translated beans & Rice)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Sea Org numbers also give the lie to overall Scientology membership figures.

If there are between five and seven thousand people in the Sea Org, out of twelve or fifteen million Scientologists... that's something like one Sea Ogre for every 2,250 rank-and-file Scientologists. (How many Scn publics do you remember? How many Sea Org? Wow. You must have been really important, if you knew so many Sea Ogres...)

If the membership numbers are true... why the constant "you should join Sea Org" pressure? If Scientology's paramilitary was a relatively small 'elite', they'd have no difficulty filling all the berthing slots they wanted.

It's just another Scientology lie. Anybody who is currently under pressure to sign up ought to be able to do the simple maths: why not ask go and one of the other thousands of members at all of the "booming orgs"? (This should also work with reges: if there's so many million of us, why is it that you need twenty grand from me?)

The claimed total Scn membership figure also works out at 2,000 rank-and-file Scientologists to every mission, org, 'group', base, bookshop, Narconon or other cult facility (7,000 are claimed to exist). Anybody still in: take a look around your country, and try to locate the place where all that booming, straight-up vertical growth is happening.

Instead, the orgs are deathly quiet, and the Sea Org are being used as a kind of strategic reserve, flung into the front line to plug the gaps that are appearing. Instead of doing Scientology, their loyalty and efforts are squandered. For example, making it appear that a Bookathon is well-staffed or that a promotional event is well-attended. They can't plug gaps all the time, but get bused in whenever somebody might be watching.

As Scientology continues to shrink, the Sea Org may well come to be an increasingly significant proportion of what remains. Not that the Sea Org is immune to attrition -- lots of Sea Ogres have blown -- but there will be the temptation to reinforce the SO (you might say, to dilute it with hastily chosen recruits) because a certain number are needed in Miscavige's little world, to maintain the illusion for as long as possible. They will continue to have their efforts frittered away on 'pretend' activities like bolstering apparent numbers at events. If D.M. and Co continue to believe their own hype, that will simply hasten the inevitable.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Very good points, but how can you see that when your in.
It crosses your mind, the org is quiet,but scio is doing so well, havent seen such and such but "he must be away somewhere else", the reg really NEEDS me to do this etc.

Dont talk about it, individualism, its a mystery.

Pure propoganda from a very scared management who are constantly in emergency mode plugging holes to hide their lies, attacking mainly the ones who are telling the truth.
If "they" Cob and Co just told the truth, not PR plausible truths the protests would stop.All this energy wasted in effort to hide lies.
But that would mean, reducing prices, letting people just get on and practise what they want, admitting you havent been decent, you screwed people, wasted lives, fought guys who were doing the right thing.

Too simple for a Admiration Craver.

Last edited:

That's not even including the overhead of housing, transport, food, one of the most inefficient forms of management on the planet, and the unsustainable overhead of these new empty Ideal Orgs and Miscavige's other follies such as the Super Powers Building and implosion is the only possible outcome.

Sindy

Crusader

If there are between five and seven thousand people in the Sea Org, out of twelve or fifteen million Scientologists... that's something like one Sea Ogre for every 2,250 rank-and-file Scientologists. (How many Scn publics do you remember? How many Sea Org? Wow. You must have been really important, if you knew so many Sea Ogres...)

If the membership numbers are true... why the constant "you should join Sea Org" pressure? If Scientology's paramilitary was a relatively small 'elite', they'd have no difficulty filling all the berthing slots they wanted.

It's just another Scientology lie. Anybody who is currently under pressure to sign up ought to be able to do the simple maths: why not ask go and one of the other thousands of members at all of the "booming orgs"? (This should also work with reges: if there's so many million of us, why is it that you need twenty grand from me?)

The claimed total Scn membership figure also works out at 2,000 rank-and-file Scientologists to every mission, org, 'group', base, bookshop, Narconon or other cult facility (7,000 are claimed to exist). Anybody still in: take a look around your country, and try to locate the place where all that booming, straight-up vertical growth is happening.

Instead, the orgs are deathly quiet, and the Sea Org are being used as a kind of strategic reserve, flung into the front line to plug the gaps that are appearing. Instead of doing Scientology, their loyalty and efforts are squandered. For example, making it appear that a Bookathon is well-staffed or that a promotional event is well-attended. They can't plug gaps all the time, but get bused in whenever somebody might be watching.

As Scientology continues to shrink, the Sea Org may well come to be an increasingly significant proportion of what remains. Not that the Sea Org is immune to attrition -- lots of Sea Ogres have blown -- but there will be the temptation to reinforce the SO (you might say, to dilute it with hastily chosen recruits) because a certain number are needed in Miscavige's little world, to maintain the illusion for as long as possible. They will continue to have their efforts frittered away on 'pretend' activities like bolstering apparent numbers at events. If D.M. and Co continue to believe their own hype, that will simply hasten the inevitable.

:clap::clap::clap: Wow, yes. This is so well written. I agree 1000%

Sindy

Crusader
Very good points, but how can you see that when your in.
It crosses your mind, the org is quiet,but scio is doing so well, havent seen such and such but "he must be away somewhere else", the reg really NEEDS me to do this etc.

Dont talk about it, individualism, its a mystery.

Pure propoganda from a very scared management who are constantly in emergency mode plugging holes to hide their lies, attacking mainly the ones who are telling the truth.
If "they" Cob and Co just told the truth, not PR plausible truths the protests would stop.All this energy wasted in effort to hide lies.
But that would mean, reducing prices, letting people just get on and practise what they want, admitting you havent been decent, you screwed people, wasted lives, fought guys who were doing the right thing.

Too simple for a Admiration Craver.

I left only a year ago. You can see and feel it from the inside, believe me. The people that are choosing to stay have lost their way.

I had someone say to me that he really appreciated my courage and that someone had to stand up to say "no" but that he was not so brave and besides, he had to finish his Basics. :duh:

It is obvious that the organization is imploding from the inside. The DSA of my org and I had a discussion about it before I made my intentions known.

Frankly, I am flabbergasted by the lack of courage and integrity of so many.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I left only a year ago. You can see and feel it from the inside, believe me. The people that are choosing to stay have lost their way.

I had someone say to me that he really appreciated my courage and that someone had to stand up to say "no" but that he was not so brave and besides, he had to finish his Basics. :duh:

It is obvious that the organization is imploding from the inside. The DSA of my org and I had a discussion about it before I made my intentions known.

Frankly, I am flabbergasted by the lack of courage and integrity of so many.

Yeah , i recalling seeing a few guys i once knew who had become very steely eyed and vacant from being very friendly.

Its all approaching an event horizon.

Well done on holding your ground under pressure, i know thats not easy.

Heres one for the betrayed in the name of help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwqfZhyDgJo

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
ANZO sea Org Members

Looking at Australia there is no way that there would be

1000 Sea Org member

id say closer to 200 Sea org Members

Thats not including Garrison missions for Sea Org members

Last edited: